Politics

You publicly outed yourself as an unapologetic thief and advocate for piracy, and I pointed that out. That's not bait and there's no trolling here.
I'll let you in on a little secret, Captain Clueless. Piracy is stealing, or using someone elses work for profit. That's something I don't personally do.

You, and others, simply used one of my left handed comments to come and pounce on me.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Take your alter ego, and crawl back to wherever you came from.

I'll let you in on a little secret, Captain Clueless. Piracy is stealing, or using someone elses work for profit. That's something I don't personally do.

You, and others, simply used one of my left handed comments to come and pounce on me.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Take your alter ego, and crawl back to wherever you came from.

Yes, today I am Captain Clueless, but you sir are a thief. One day I might get promoted to Major or even Colonel Clueless, but you will always be an admitted thief and pirate.

Yes, today I am Captain Clueless, but you sir are a thief. One day I might get promoted to Major or even Colonel Clueless, but you will always be an admitted thief and pirate.

And you sir, are a liar. Making baseless accusations of thievery, when I have i have stolen nothing.

Libel can be a very serious matter.

ole "LT", a periodic rogue comet troll, still in jammies at mid-day, passes by again at perigee, awakened from slumbering in mommy and daddy's basement. Influencing absolutely no one :)

On another front- The Green New Deal was DOA but resurrected from the grave and re-branded and passed under the more catchy moniker of Inflation Reduction Act. No mystery as the idiots had control of the POTUS and both houses. We have recently seen one headline after another attempting to divert attention away from our dying socio-economic stability and the energy resources needed to save it. This latest re-run to diversionary headlines appears to be carbon capture- it's a periodic thing and obviously time to run it out again. The basically flawed idea behind it has sadly caught some otherwise decent politicians off-guard where they've knee jerk into agreement. Carbon capture is a fool's errand that wouldn't even pass a smell test in a junior high science class. It is intended for consumption by and a diversion for weak-minded politicians all backed by an even weaker minded population fed by a brainless main stream media.

And you sir, are a liar. Making baseless accusations of thievery, when I have i have stolen nothing.

From two pages ago:

I pirate stream games I want to watch off the internet. Doesn't cost me a dime.

Well then...

Libel can be a very serious matter.

Let's see:

Screenshot 2024-01-20 150821.jpg

If someone admits to piracy and theft and I call them a pirate and thief, how is that libel?

ole "LT", a periodic rogue comet troll, still in jammies at mid-day, passes by again at perigee, awakened from slumbering in mommy and daddy's basement. Influencing absolutely no one :)

Did you use your "jump to conclusions" mat to arrive there, Tom Smykowski?

0_Ie8QR5e2MmPzHiAP.jpg

From two pages ago:

Well then...

Let's see:

View attachment 581854

If someone admits to piracy and theft and I call them a pirate and thief, how is that libel?

Libel is accusing someone publicly in writing for something they didnt do.

I have previously checked the laws. Watching an NFL game thru a streaming transmission service is not against the law. As long as that material is not downloaded by the viewer, no law is broken, no theft has occured, and the viewer is not committing any form of internet piracy.

So yes, you have committed libel by accusing me of piracy and being a thief.

Congratulations. You have been promoted to "Major Clueless"

Libel is accusing someone publicly in writing for something they didnt do.

I have previously checked the laws. Watching an NFL game thru a streaming transmission service is not against the law. As long as that material is not downloaded by the viewer, no law is broken, no theft has occured, and the viewer is not committing any form of internet piracy.

So yes, you have committed libel by accusing me of piracy and being a thief.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, my friend.

Not all is wrong with the world. Last Sunday, Miss Colorado won the Miss America crown. She is 2nd Lt Madison Marsh, USAF. Marsh is a graduate of the US Air Force Academy with a degree in astrophysics, is a graduate student in Public Policy at Harvard's Kennedy School, and has a pilot slot.

1705781955248.png

On another front- The Green New Deal was DOA but resurrected from the grave and re-branded and passed under the more catchy moniker of Inflation Reduction Act. No mystery as the idiots had control of the POTUS and both houses. We have recently seen one headline after another attempting to divert attention away from our dying socio-economic stability and the energy resources needed to save it. This latest re-run to diversionary headlines appears to be carbon capture- it's a periodic thing and obviously time to run it out again. The basically flawed idea behind it has sadly caught some otherwise decent politicians off-guard where they've knee jerk into agreement. Carbon capture is a fool's errand that wouldn't even pass a smell test in a junior high science class. It is intended for consumption by and a diversion for weak-minded politicians all backed by an even weaker minded population fed by a brainless main stream media.

He/it, will crawl back under the bridge, until the next go around.

Not all is wrong with the world. Last Sunday, Miss Colorado won the Miss America crown. She is 2nd Lt Madison Marsh, USAF. Marsh is a graduate of the US Air Force Academy with a degree in astrophysics, is a graduate student in Public Policy at Harvard's Kennedy School, and has a pilot slot.

View attachment 581857

Amazing lady.

Pretty ugly and I am also not a lawyer, but it likely doesn't affect the case against Trump. If unethical, even illegal activity, is proven against Willis and Wade, the remedy will be to remove them from the case, not dismiss charges against Trump. Then again, I assume a new prosecutor could decide the RICO case is too weak to pursue. But, I would not say Trump is out of the woods yet.

I'm sure the case will attempt to go on. If Willis recuses, probably by one of her assistants and another outside council.

As a side track, Wade as a private citizen convened a grand jury and was involved in discovery which in my understanding is contrary to Georgia law. Everything Wade touched is tainted. This probably puts the case back to stage one in the best case for the prosecution. If a judge throws out everything Wade touched, then is there any evidence for a new prosecutor. Having a trial prior to the election is going to be difficult time wise. After the election the State will be able to proceed if Trump loses. If Trump wins, Georgia probably can't go after Trump until his term expires, which precludes the reason of the trial.

Amazing how a family lawyer can get paid to bring his first RICO case against a former President. Paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the DA, take the DA on paid vacations with the money and neither of them expect to get caught.

That is correct. However, the real problem is the two billing entries with meeting with White House counsel.

(y)

Wade also has an issue in that he has billed Willis for over 24 hours in a single day.

1705783918525.png

We are lucky that Pakistan has even more at stake than we do with regards to Iran joining the countries with unconventional weapons.
It’s a complicated world. We’ve got three retired Green Beret DELTA guys working for us now with one currently living with us. Pakistan isn’t exactly our friend either.

As for the SEALS, great patriots but from what I’ve been told, DELTA Green Berets do a lot more and it isn’t well known. One of my guys knows four languages. Ever hear of “black recon”? That’s when a guy is dropped alone in a place to scout for an upcoming operation. To verify targets and develop local, friendly “resources.” All ALONE. No thanks!

Growing up in the age when the Saints were the "Ain'ts", I was a huge Montana fan whether San Francisco or KC. Brady was amazing, but I still think Montana was the best of all time.

I watched the Monday night game where Vanessa Williams sang this tribute to Montana.

I think you can see it by following the link to Youtube.

This one is a little better.

And my lovely spouse is from Kansas. You better believe we signed up for Peacock as well. :E Angel:
Montana once said he thought Dan Marino is the best QB of all time but just didn’t have the right team to win a Super Bowl.

Montana once said he thought Dan Marino is the best QB of all time but just didn’t have the right team to win a Super Bowl.

Some of us in Texas might say Roger the Dodger was the best.

Was hoping the Texans would pull off the win today. Down by 3 td's. It's pretty much over.

@jpr9954 Thanks for posting about Ms Marsh.....smart, beautiful and on her way to becoming an excellent pilot I'll bet.
I'd be happy to fly back seat for her any day. Good to see a positive post on occasion.......FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlenaDorri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.