Politics

No problem. What's your plan other than a smile?
Step 1 vote for a conservative platform and candidates in all elections.
Step 2 The Texan in this video is executing the proper plan

I am not a PEOPLE person. I much prefer being around my bird dogs. However, I understand that the Christian/Conservative/Western culture works every time it is tried. When people come into contact with me, they need to see that culture. They need to see it and go WOW and say “I want some of that.” Every time I go out in public I have to remind myself that I can’t be a Grinch because that does not win in the arena of ideas.

Ok, I have to go get dog food or I am going to be in deep trouble.:D Beers:

Step 1 vote for a conservative platform and candidates in all elections.
Step 2 The Texan in this video is executing the proper plan

I am not a PEOPLE person. I much prefer being around my bird dogs. However, I understand that the Christian/Conservative/Western culture works every time it is tried. When people come into contact with me, they need to see that culture. They need to see it and go WOW and say “I want some of that.” Every time I go out in public I have to remind myself that I can’t be a Grinch because that does not win in the arena of ideas.

Ok, I have to go get dog food or I am going to be in deep trouble.:D Beers:
Please try that on the CO SOS, lol. I love my bird dog too. They are the best

Sadly, CO has changed substantially over just a short period of time... Even just 20 years ago it was still reasonably right leaning and conservative both fiscally and socially....

Californians found it though.. and in just a couple of decades set the state on a completely different path..

We own a nice bit of property in Southern, Colorado.. My wife lived in Denver for more than 10 years at one point.. I used to do quite a bit of work in both Denver and CO Springs.. and one of my best friends from back in the army days is a retired denver metro area cop.. 10 years ago it was our intent to build a more permanent home on our property in the south and move there once we hit retirement..

That is no longer the plan... based on its current glide path, I cant imagine that I'd have any more desire to live even in rural CO in 10 more years any more than I would want to retire to Northern California..

I do not understand why Germany has taken so long to provide support, they should be ashamed. The free world in particular buys German goods and greatly supports their industries, so where were you Germany when you were so sorely needed?

Germany is risking their industrial base if they permanently lose their access to cheap Russian gas.

How many billions of tax payer dollars were given to Ukraine today that will end up in their politicians pockets and our politicians pockets?
Virtually none. Tucker Carlson won’t tell you that. Weapons, ammunition, logistics support, even training are provided against the budget appropriation through the President’s draw down authority. That means stuff excess to our current requirements. No money changes hands to line anyone’s pockets.

Virtually none. Tucker Carlson won’t tell you that. Weapons, ammunition, logistics support, even training are provided against the budget appropriation through the President’s draw down authority. That means stuff excess to our current requirements. No money changes hands to line anyone’s pockets.
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
08/23/2022 01:14 PM EDT
As Russia’s war on Ukraine drags on, U.S. security assistance is shifting to a longer-term campaign that will likely keep more American military troops in Europe into the future, including imminent plans to announce an additional roughly $3 billion in aid to train and equip Ukrainian forces to fight for years to come, U.S. officials said.
U.S. officials told The Associated Press that the package is expected to be announced Wednesday, the day the war hits the six-month mark and Ukraine celebrates its independence day. The money will fund contracts for drones, weapons and other equipment that may not see the battlefront for a year or two, they said.
banner

Four Ways to Understand the $54 Billion in U.S. Spending on Ukraine​

By Bianca Pallaro and Alicia ParlapianoMay 20, 2022
The more than $40 billion in additional aid to Ukraine approved by Congress on Thursday brings the total U.S. commitment during the Russian invasion to roughly $54 billion, when combined with the aid package passed in March.

The bulk of the aid is allocated through traditional foreign aid channels. That includes money to provide urgent support, health services and food assistance to Ukrainian refugees inside and outside Ukraine. The latest bill, which had been delayed for a week by the objection of Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky, includes money for logistical support and training for Ukrainian military and national security forces, and for a fund intended to secure the continuity of Ukraine’s government.

Germany is risking their industrial base if they permanently lose their access to cheap Russian gas.
They have probably done that already. The point is that others have taken the weight when Germany rather looked after themselves. That is not in the spirit of an association like NATO.

They have probably done that already. The point is that others have taken the weight when Germany rather looked after themselves. That is not in the spirit of an association like NATO.
Correct as do all the other countries of the world in NATO. Nato is a lopsided agreement in which the other countries do not follow the agreement which Trump pointed out. You want to know why all those countries do not like Trump?? Now you know. The US MI complex pushed it.

Four Ways to Understand the $54 Billion in U.S. Spending on Ukraine​

By Bianca Pallaro and Alicia ParlapianoMay 20, 2022
The more than $40 billion in additional aid to Ukraine approved by Congress on Thursday brings the total U.S. commitment during the Russian invasion to roughly $54 billion, when combined with the aid package passed in March.

The bulk of the aid is allocated through traditional foreign aid channels. That includes money to provide urgent support, health services and food assistance to Ukrainian refugees inside and outside Ukraine. The latest bill, which had been delayed for a week by the objection of Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky, includes money for logistical support and training for Ukrainian military and national security forces, and for a fund intended to secure the continuity of Ukraine’s government.
And your point is what? Yes we are spending that money. Emphasis on “we.” The military aid in all its forms is provided to Ukraine - not the money. I personally believe it is pennies on the dollar to contain a real threat - unlike the hundreds of billions we are blowing on climate change.

And your point is what? Yes we are spending that money. Emphasis on “we.” The military aid in all its forms is provided to Ukraine - not the money. I personally believe it is pennies on the dollar to contain a real threat - unlike the hundreds of billions we are blowing on climate change.
There is cash as well, easy to find and I guarantee their elites will get a bunch of it. I guess those ferrous metals are worth a lot. Yeah, green hoax is worse. 31 trillion in debt but we have plenty of money....

Two issues: Prosecuting the Ukraine war- It appears there are two levels of the war. The standard ground game with infantry & armor doing the age old slugfest; and the equivalent of artillery except now the shells are guided using TV cameras in the warhead/fuse with systems sometimes miles away. Given that the present US administration has been known to lie rather than tell the truth, I wonder how much involvement the US or contractors have. For example, a rocket and firing mechanism could be delivered to Ukraine where it was taken to within range of a prospective target. A recon drone could fly overhead until it spotted a target of opportunity, the camera could send realtime pictures of the target along with location coordinates to the receiver which via satellite could be anywhere. the person viewing the pictures could determine if the target and area are suitable for the ordinance. If so, push the fire button and direct the ordinance onto the target using the camera in the rockets fuse, the person doing this need not be in Ukraine or even Ukrainian. the main function of the Ukrainians would be transport the rockets, drones and maintenance/security of the forward bases. Given the lack of truth with the present administration, I wonder just how much the US is doing, particularly as the operator of the above system. It is clear the president won't be telling anyone. But if so, it would be a means of cutting back on the corruptions that I read about where the munitions are being sold to third parties for use elsewhere in the world.

Second issue: President Trumps adversarial personality. I recall he and his wife taking the ride down the escalator and announcing his candidacy for president. He immediately had three enemies: the establishment Republicans, the Democrats, and the network media. Complete lies were fabricated, some just to hurt his reputation, others to allege involvement with foreign countries, on and on. On the basis of NO evidence the Democratic controlled house impeached him twice. Even members of the Republican party voted to convict him- again, with NO evidence. During all of this Presidnet Trump was trying to campaign for president, then govern as president., then run for re-election. Through it all, the forces against him were legion and unrequitting. His only option was to take to the offense and push back. Had the three groups of adversaries put the country first and allowed Trump to get the credit for his actions, the US would be a superstar of a country. Instead the three determined it was more important to destroy Trump even at the expense of destroying the US. So with the present administration the US is a couple steps from becoming a backwater has been along the lines of other has been/never were countries.
On your second issue, I agree with you. The major complaint I have about Trump was his seeming inability to appoint good subordinates. This could be because he was not a politician and did not have a machine in place or he was taking bad advice. Either way, a second term probably would have corrected this. As for some people's complaint that Trump didn't "act presidential", how presidential does Biden act? The return to normalcy hasn't worked out too well, unless its the "new normal".

China and Russia tag-team to build $328 Million Strategic Bridge Crossing Borders | China Evolution​

Oct 10, 2022 China and Russia tag-team to build $328 Million Strategic Bridge Crossing Borders | China Evolution It took China and Russia six years of collaboration to build a 1,284-meter-long cross-border bridge with a total investment of more than 2.47 billion yuan. And This Bridge will make China and Russia earn $200 billion!! Yes, you heard it right! Watch this video till the end the China-Russia Partnership!

Is this bridge a shorter path then the Moscow to Beijing railroad? :)

There is cash as well, easy to find and I guarantee their elites will get a bunch of it. I guess those ferrous metals are worth a lot. Yeah, green hoax is worse. 31 trillion in debt but we have plenty of money....
Actually no. That is not how the authorization and appropriation process works - particularly for DOD. Something I did for the Army in a previous life.

UN graft and corruption - sure. We write them checks. The vast amount of aid to Ukraine is “in kind” - not checks.

They don’t even get what they want - only what we decide to provide.

By the way, you do know we don’t give money to NATO either? It is a % of GDP Contribution to defense by each member state. Yes, Europe has failed to meet those commitments consistently since the demise of the Soviet Union, though that has changed rather dramatically. We did indeed pick up some of that capability slack, but it was done in our national interests not theirs.

Last edited:
1665514426881.png

Actually no. That is not how the authorization and appropriation process works - particularly for DOD. Something I did for the Army in a previous life.

UN graft and corruption - sure. We them checks. The vast amount of aid to Ukraine is “in kind” not checks.

They don’t even get what they want - only what we decide to provide.

By the way, you do know we don’t give money to NATO either? It is a % of GDP Contribution to defense by each member state. Yes, Europe has failed to meet those commitments consistently since the demise of the Soviet Union, though that has changed rather dramatically. We did indeed pick up some of that capability slack, but it was done in our national interests not theirs.
False, over 30 Billion is traditional foreign aid. Thy will steal some cash, fact. Protecting NATO with our resources is GIVING them money, FYI. Nato is a joke and no it will not change.

Our National Interest is exactly what? What exactly do we get from Ukraine? Will we get to keep things after this free of charge? Why are the euros not worried about their National Interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torres Novalee

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]