Politics

NB, your contrary approach is rather unpleasant to say the least. The USA is THE world power, like it, lump it, but it is true. With that comes global responsibilities, just the way it is. Why is it important and necessary? Because of the likes of Putin, single people with huge power and bad desires. He started this war remember. And Kim, and the Ayatollah, and some others. Without the USA who is there to control the unruly ones? No they won't go away and no they won't stop at their own borders. The USA is far from perfect, but thank God it is there.
Easy to say when it's not you getting shot or your kid getting shot to protect organized money laundering. Our military is completely woke and getting dangerously incompetent. Being destroyed at home at a record pace. We got NOTHING from 20 years in the middle east. trillions spent

Two issues: Prosecuting the Ukraine war- It appears there are two levels of the war. The standard ground game with infantry & armor doing the age old slugfest; and the equivalent of artillery except now the shells are guided using TV cameras in the warhead/fuse with systems sometimes miles away. Given that the present US administration has been known to lie rather than tell the truth, I wonder how much involvement the US or contractors have. For example, a rocket and firing mechanism could be delivered to Ukraine where it was taken to within range of a prospective target. A recon drone could fly overhead until it spotted a target of opportunity, the camera could send realtime pictures of the target along with location coordinates to the receiver which via satellite could be anywhere. the person viewing the pictures could determine if the target and area are suitable for the ordinance. If so, push the fire button and direct the ordinance onto the target using the camera in the rockets fuse, the person doing this need not be in Ukraine or even Ukrainian. the main function of the Ukrainians would be transport the rockets, drones and maintenance/security of the forward bases. Given the lack of truth with the present administration, I wonder just how much the US is doing, particularly as the operator of the above system. It is clear the president won't be telling anyone. But if so, it would be a means of cutting back on the corruptions that I read about where the munitions are being sold to third parties for use elsewhere in the world.

Second issue: President Trumps adversarial personality. I recall he and his wife taking the ride down the escalator and announcing his candidacy for president. He immediately had three enemies: the establishment Republicans, the Democrats, and the network media. Complete lies were fabricated, some just to hurt his reputation, others to allege involvement with foreign countries, on and on. On the basis of NO evidence the Democratic controlled house impeached him twice. Even members of the Republican party voted to convict him- again, with NO evidence. During all of this Presidnet Trump was trying to campaign for president, then govern as president., then run for re-election. Through it all, the forces against him were legion and unrequitting. His only option was to take to the offense and push back. Had the three groups of adversaries put the country first and allowed Trump to get the credit for his actions, the US would be a superstar of a country. Instead the three determined it was more important to destroy Trump even at the expense of destroying the US. So with the present administration the US is a couple steps from becoming a backwater has been along the lines of other has been/never were countries.
Literally spot on and what I was trying to say but with much less eloquence. And here we are, on the brink of collapse and STILL people (even those who voted for Trump!) are crying over their feelings because they can not see the forest for the trees. HE HAD TO FIGHT BACK. Maybe when gas is $10/gallon, their 401K are zero, the murder rate is 20x higher than already record levels, they will actually figure it out. Policy > personality.

As to your second issue, when Trump was elected President, he upset the proverbial apple cart. He wasn’t a politician, was wealthy and couldn’t be bought, and didn’t play by the corrupt back room politics as usual by BOTH parties. We have never had a non politician President like him. Like him or not, he got things done for the most part for the overall benefit of the WORKING MIDDLE class in this country. Now we have a useless 45+ year career politician as President, and it’s back to corrupt Congressional business as usual for BOTH parties. Just my 2 Iraqi dinar. LOL
Exactly and my point was that they would do the same to anybody who is not going to fall in line with their little club and money laundering schemes. Look at McConnell's wife and her business in China. But orange man bad and the sheep eat it up. Pathetic

I do not understand why Germany has taken so long to provide support, they should be ashamed. The free world in particular buys German goods and greatly supports their industries, so where were you Germany when you were so sorely needed?
Easy answer, they are smart and know the USA can be played as suckers like always. Like I said before, our "nato" allies. What a load of shit. France was still dealing with russia after the invasion. None are paying their share, only the US taxpayer. They play us like fools when they are a bordering country, not us.

Poor Russians. Must be an interesting existence to be so paranoid and so incompetent that one can't even mange one's own foreign policy decisions without being bullied or tricked by those devious Westerners.

Pretty funny!

Sometimes when the Russians are rolling out their latest nonsensical economic propaganda through their willing accomplices in the West, it is worthwhile to remember they are a nation with an economy smaller than that of Texas and with far far less GDP per capita - by which measure they are a fairly poor third world country. For instance Mexico's GDP per capita is nearly $10,000 to Russia's $8,735. Truly eyewatering economic efforts and results. :rolleyes:

View attachment 493921
Yup and guess who is buying this war and fighting a proxy war with them? Big bad russia and let's distract from the disaster at home. My opinion is minority but this will not end well as far as the USA is concerned. It's not what it's portrayed to be, at all. Let the euros fight and spend all their money on it.

This is funny

Russian propaganda about Russians moving to the U.S…​

This is what came to mind when I watched this video

Literally spot on and what I was trying to say but with much less eloquence. And here we are, on the brink of collapse and STILL people (even those who voted for Trump!) are crying over their feelings because they can not see the forest for the trees. HE HAD TO FIGHT BACK. Maybe when gas is $10/gallon, their 401K are zero, the murder rate is 20x higher than already record levels, they will actually figure it out. Policy > personality.
I liked Trump and he was top three in the history of POTUS but he was not a god! Yes we know all the rats and the media were against him and he had to fight from day one. Nobody is denying that. What many can't seem to get into their heads is that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. He was, in large part, the author of his own demise with his adversarial ways.

We all have to pick our fights in life as we can't fight the whole world at once. He never understood that and merely decided to fight every fight and perceived slight. Instead of being inclusive to realise the bigger picture and goals he would scupper everything he was trying to achieve merely to make a point or take out a rival.

That is what immature people do.

Lastly nobody is saying Biden isn't a catastrophe and that the elections smelled to high heaven, and yes, it wouldn't all have happened under Trumps watch. So what!? We are where we are unfortunately.

But you did echo my exact words and feelings policy over personality is the way it should be. Those that voted for personality have doomed everyone to the current state of affairs.

Yup and guess who is buying this war and fighting a proxy war with them? Big bad russia and let's distract from the disaster at home. My opinion is minority but this will not end well as far as the USA is concerned. It's not what it's portrayed to be, at all. Let the euros fight and spend all their money on it.
You made your point, this country is a pile of dog crap. Now start developing your plan to fix it. It is easy to always point out failures but how does it get fixed. People like a smile, a positive attitude, and a good plan.

I do not understand why Germany has taken so long to provide support, they should be ashamed. The free world in particular buys German goods and greatly supports their industries, so where were you Germany when you were so sorely needed?
Germany has always been a bit of an issue

Technologically top tier, they have always feared their history, a bit (a lot) left wing in terms of current leanings

Strangely a tendency towards idealism rather than pragmatism (much more a French trait)

A leadership that, until recently, originated from East Germany

Rightly or wrongly, in intelligence circles it was assumed that any info divulged to them via NATO, was on the Kremlin’s desk by lunchtime

I liked Trump and he was top three in the history of POTUS but he was not a god! Yes we know all the rats and the media were against him and he had to fight from day one. Nobody is denying that. What many can't seem to get into their heads is that you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. He was, in large part, the author of his own demise with his adversarial ways.

We all have to pick our fights in life as we can't fight the whole world at once. He never understood that and merely decided to fight every fight and perceived slight. Instead of being inclusive to realise the bigger picture and goals he would scupper everything he was trying to achieve merely to make a point or take out a rival.

That is what immature people do.

Lastly nobody is saying Biden isn't a catastrophe and that the elections smelled to high heaven, and yes, it wouldn't all have happened under Trumps watch. So what!? We are where we are unfortunately.

But you did echo my exact words and feelings policy over personality is the way it should be. Those that voted for personality have doomed everyone to the current state of affairs.
I'm curious as to what honey was going to make demonrats who spied on him, weaponized the FBI/CIA against him, impeached him twice, alleged he raped women in 1995, alleged he was a russian asset which was proven false and called his 10 year son horrible names, etc. change their way. I think people overestimate what the left would have been and to this day is willing to compromise on. He was not perfect, no human is. If they get the sweetest nicest most soft spoken pansy in the world who is in the same position as Trump was I would bet anything they will do exactly the same regardless of how nice that person is.

You made your point, this country is a pile of dog crap. Now start developing your plan to fix it. It is easy to always point out failures but how does it get fixed. People like a smile, a positive attitude, and a good plan.
My plan is not to put yet another swamp rat in office because he talks "nice", That's my plan. You can vote for biden again and have a "smile". I don't care.

Germany has always been a bit of an issue

Technologically top tier, they have always feared their history, a bit (a lot) left wing in terms of current leanings

Strangely a tendency towards idealism rather than pragmatism (much more a French trait)

A leadership that, until recently, originated from East Germany

Rightly or wrongly, in intelligence circles it was assumed that any info divulged to them via NATO, was on the Kremlin’s desk by lunchtime
I think that underestimates Germany. They have big daddy to protect them for free and win huge economically until recently.

Importing a car from outside the EU. A car or other motor vehicle imported to Germany from outside the EU is normally subject to a 10% import duty and a 19% import value added tax.

Generally, foreign-made vehicles imported for personal use or sale are dutiable at the following rates: Auto: 2.5%

Who is smart?

My plan is not to put yet another swamp rat in office because he talks "nice", That's my plan. You can vote for biden again and have a "smile". I don't care.
That’s not a plan. There are millions of people that will vote for Pres. Biden, I am not one of them. How are you going to convince more people to vote for a conservative candidate and platform. Negativism doesn’t motivate people to your ideas. You have been very negative about our countries situation. I have been around long enough to have heard this concept of our country is falling apart over many decades. In the 1930’s it was about how we would never recover financially. In the 1950’ and 1960’s it was the Red Scare. In the 1970’s it was hippies, drugs and the moral decline. We have survived all of those issues generally because after people complain a little bit they go to work, stop complaining, and fix it. Then others follow. If you are done complaining I would like to know some more details about how you would get more people to buy into conservative concepts.

That’s not a plan. There are millions of people that will vote for Pres. Biden, I am not one of them. How are you going to convince more people to vote for a conservative candidate and platform. Negativism doesn’t motivate people to your ideas. You have been very negative about our countries situation. I have been around long enough to have heard this concept of our country is falling apart over many decades. In the 1930’s it was about how we would never recover financially. In the 1950’ and 1960’s it was the Red Scare. In the 1970’s it was hippies, drugs and the moral decline. We have survived all of those issues generally because after people complain a little bit they go to work, stop complaining, and fix it. Then others follow. If you are done complaining I would like to know some more details about how you would get more people to buy into conservative concepts.
I don't consider the truth to be negative, I consider it the truth. I don't care about feelings and so I would not be a good modern politician. There is no doubt about that.

Comparing those era's to now is ridiculous imo. You can act like there is nothing serious going on, most people do that. That's not going to change the situation. When you see the total collapse of the financial system then it may get your attention. You say complain, I say tell the truth. You accept it all happily? Lol. okie dokie.

As far as stating facts as "complaining" see this:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The answer is new people not beholden, guess who is "complaining" about one of them even in the face of what we have now. I don't know the answer sans something I wouldn't want to happen.

I don't consider the truth to be negative, I consider it the truth. I don't care about feelings and so I would not be a good modern politician. There is no doubt about that.

Comparing those era's to now is ridiculous imo. You can act like there is nothing serious going on, most people do that. That's not going to change the situation. When you see the total collapse of the financial system then it may get your attention. You say complain, I say tell the truth. You accept it all happily? Lol. okie dokie.

As far as stating facts as "complaining" see this:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The answer is new people not beholden, guess who is "complaining" about one of them even in the face of what we have now. I don't know the answer sans something I wouldn't want to happen.
Thank You for chatting with me.

If we say this is bad are we "complaining"? lol unreal That's the party people here say we need to be nice to, they will compromise. Yeah, sure.
Not a mistake. A sneaky way to harvest votes.

How many billions of tax payer dollars were given to Ukraine today that will end up in their politicians pockets and our politicians pockets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torres Novalee

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]