Politics

Kamala cheek.jpeg

the left is totally crapping their pants over Musk and Twitter. Warms the cockles of my heart.

Assuming Musk actually acquires more or all control of Twitter, the beautiful irony is that he will be paying for it with all the money he made selling electric vehicles to liberals.. :ROFLMAO:

musk bezos.jpg

I will see your Justin and raise you Brandon, Kamala, and Nancy, Chuck, Adam, and Mayor Pete...
Hmmm, give me a moment - let me check my hand... Well we have his racist lacky Jagmeet, the arrogant pretty boy of the left, oh yeah how about that paradigm of stupid ugliness our main health officer Dr. Tam? OK I think you win, but I could start another hand if I was allowed to use the provincial communist politicians of BC... Here is Jag demonstrating a man bun.
1650124425941.png

Here's Dr. Tam advocating the use of wearing a mask while having sex. Something she does all the time I bet...
1650124553354.png

Last edited:
I
Hmmm, give me a moment - let me check my hand... Well we have his racist lacky Jagmeet, the arrogant pretty boy of the left, oh yeah how about that paradigm of stupid ugliness our main health officer Dr. Tam? OK I think you win, but I could start another hand if I was allowed to use the provincial communist politicians of BC...
I see you with a Boris and Carrie a couple of Goldsmiths and a useless Eustice. The royal flush has already gone. could throw in a few celebrities for good measure.

Fridge Fart.jpg

1mexican-word-of-day-when-kamala-harris-started-politics-burned-knees-on-carpet.jpg

Biden talk about Trum.jpg

how did we let all these left wingers get into power .
Quite simple. Marketing.

The different economic levels were depicted as wrong- those with less income were shown as victims and exploited by those with more income AND that government was the mechanism to correct the problem. Add to that the recent claim that the money to fix things can be printed up and distributed with no regard to actual goods and services and that anyone not in favor of correcting these wrongs is a selfish sinner and what else could the result be?

God, how did we let all these left wing wankers get into power ? our life style is screwed if it goes on as it is. at 76 i am more worried about my kids & grand kids future they will never know the freedom we had.
The draft was eliminated.

1650249847293.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittnyLye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia