Politics

Extremely interesting video with Bill Browder and his dealings with Putin.

Also, an article on the back story on some of the US political process Browder ran up against, with Obama and John Kerry playing the bad guys and Ben Cardin and John McCain playing the good guys.

Screenshot_20220418-182500_Instagram.jpg

VP stands for very painful
Kevin,
I’ve been thinking she might be the perfect “fit” for the position of the US Ambassador to Zimbabwe? Sleepy China Joe could find another VP and I’m sure he could find a number of projects there to keep her busy. Then, when old Joe is gone here shortly, the next President might as well leave her there as Ambassador, because I’m sure she’ll have been doing a bang up job. In about ten years, she can report back here to Congress all of the findings of her projects and her accomplishments in that position. Just a thought?
CEH

Dr. Parik Patel, BA, CFA, ACCA Esq. (drpatel.eth)

@ParikPatelCFA
· Apr 18
These two bullets collided in the battle of Gallipoli in 1915. The chances of this happening are 1 in a billion. This is still more likely than the Twitter board creating value for shareholders.

1650383271459.png

1650383625078.png

1650383879263.png

The shot heard round the world. Lexington Green, 247 years ago today.

1650385035187.png

Thank you for that reminder Wheels... (y) (y) (y) (y)

Emerson's words that led to the moniker...

By the rude bridge that arched the flood,
Their flag to April's breeze unfurled,
Here once the embattled farmers stood,
And fired the shot heard round the world.

Dr. Parik Patel, BA, CFA, ACCA Esq. (drpatel.eth)

@ParikPatelCFA
· Apr 18
These two bullets collided in the battle of Gallipoli in 1915. The chances of this happening are 1 in a billion. This is still more likely than the Twitter board creating value for shareholders.

View attachment 462715
Wow, "one in a billion"! About the same odds that two of Townsend's @Bob Nelson 35Whelen two forty three bullets would collide with anything anywhere on the planet?

1650413907106.jpeg

It appears that whomever decided to fire 2 Neptune missiles at the Moskva had their lucky rabbit's foot with them. According to this article it should have taken 11 such missiles fired, with 5 hits to sink this ship.

I believe they hit the magazine compartment, igniting the ordnance onboard. Same when the Japanese got lucky and hit the same compartment on the USS Arizona during their attack on Pearl Harbor.

1650424303561.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lord Voldemort

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia