Politics

Oh fk....

Screenshot_20220414-090237_Chrome.jpg

I was wondering when the navy would be attacked.

I was wondering when the navy would be attacked.

Already has been...couple other i think amphibious assault ships were think destroyed and badly damaged...was maybe 3 weeks ago...not 100% when

These two are just a couple of Americans born around 1990. This will get you excited about our future.

Yep. However], because there is no real control group, proving their influence is almost impossible. It would also require the subjects to admit they are easily manipulated tools of a software program.
Subliminal messages used to be illegal and even if they still are who is there to do anything about it?
I suppose anything via internet is legal. My guess is many would let google handle their vote for a free app.
The fact that they openly said they could manipulate votes probably means they are unafraid of any repercussions. It just makes me doubt any election results.

Although not directly related to the Civil War, there is a third false narrative that revisionists perpetuate in that the institution of slavery was invented by Caucasians and began in the Colonies. You may or may not be surprised to learn how many people don't realize or acknowledge that the institution of slavery has been around since the beginning of man's existence, and has been a world-wide practice by the vast majority of races, ethnicities and cultures throughout that time.

Ironically, there was plenty of slavery in practice among the many native North, Central, and South American native cultures long before the white Europeans arrived.

Excellent point. Agree 100%..! The lens of time and the perspective it offers is a lost concept to most folks regardless of political ideology.
In order to get free goods they have to use the slavery card as it relates to america and white people.
Remember? truth will get them nothing.

They are no doubt being shamed into it as dozens of leaders of other countries have made the journey. No matter which one of them goes it will cost a zillion $ and something completely stupid will assuredly be said. Joe actually would probably come off better than Kamala, she's not only clueless but she has zero sense of propriety. She makes me cringe even when she doesn't say anything.

@Jfet - in every age, there are always giants among men. that used to be a relatively common thing in the US, it just isn't any more.

all 3 of my kids fit that descriptor:
1. oldest (1991) is a USNA grad and graduates med school in 6 weeks, already matched for a surgical residency
2. middle (1994) - UGA Cum Laude grad, LSU law school Cum Laude grad, she's now a practicing attorney
3. youngest (1996) - USNA grad, now a navy helo pilot.

Not bragging, just pointing out I know there are some from that generation who will carry the mantle, but there just aren't as many as there used to be.

My oldest sister is a pediatrician. A relatively recent (over the course of her career since 1989) phenomenon is pediatric morbid obesity. That wasn't a thing 30 years ago. She gets morbidly obese (BMI > 35) patients in her practice on the regular, and her practice is in a pretty affluent area.

Life here has become so easy, many people seem to suffer guilt from it, so they make up stupid bullshit to try and make their lives sound so much more difficult than they really are. And in so doing, they actually do create hardship for themselves. It becomes a self-inflicted and thus self-fulfilling prophecy.

These two are just a couple of Americans born around 1990. This will get you excited about our future.

My nephew is stationed at Benning. Just made the LtCol list a few weeks ago. He is just a little older than these 2, born in '84, but one who has proven there are still good men out there.
He was probably heavily involved in this competition in some manner or another. Might have even competed, I'll have to ask my brother.
edit-Nope, lol. Said he didn't make the cut, so he was part of organizing things...

Judges 2:10 says when the generations that fought for the promised land were gone the younger generations threw out the old ways and decided they knew a better way. IE peace love joy and acceptance for everyone. It didn't work then, and it isn't going to work now.
@Jfet - in every age, there are always giants among men. that used to be a relatively common thing in the US, it just isn't any more.

1. oldest (1991) is a USNA grad and graduates med school in 6 weeks, already matched for a surgical residency
2. middle (1994) - UGA Cum Laude grad, LSU law school Cum Laude grad, she's now a practicing attorney

Not bragging, just pointing out I know there are some from that generation who will carry the mantle, but there just aren't as many as there used to be.

My oldest sister is a pediatrician. A relatively recent (over the course of her career since 1989) phenomenon is pediatric morbid obesity. That wasn't a thing 30 years ago. She gets morbidly obese (BMI > 35) patients in her practice on the regular, and her practice is in a pretty affluent area.

Life here has become so easy, many people seem to suffer guilt from it, so they make up stupid bullshit to try and make their lives sound so much more difficult than they really are. And in so doing, they actually do create hardship for themselves. It becomes a self-inflicted and thus self-fulfilling prophecy.

That is OUTSTANDING!!!
Then what makes it more outstanding is that my sons and their wives have very similar accomplishments. There are more giants than you think.:A Thumbs Up:

IE peace love joy and acceptance for everyone. It didn't work then, and it isn't going to work now.
It didn’t work in the 1930’s either.

Hard times create strong men,
strong men create good times,
good times create weak men,
and weak men create hard times

And so the cycle goes.

DISCLAIMER: I do not have a Twitter account; I am not familiar with the operations of Twitter other than what I hear/see on the news; I do not have any knowledge of Elon Musk other than what I hear/see on the news; and lastly, I have been known to follow some unusual investment policies.

That said;

One thing I am now considering is the purchase of 1,000 shares of Twitter stock, then sending the voting card to Mr Musk, assigning voting rights of all 1,000 shares to him. Possibly if some others do the same Mr Musk will have a majority of votes and can turn the company around so that it can return to what it was supposed to be.
A platform for him to make baseless claims and manipulate the markets?

Don't forget to thank a democrat
Screenshot_20220412-141524_Instagram.jpg

I see a very disturbing surveillance video out of LosAngeles. A fellow gets out of his car, has a package and walks up to the entrance of his apartment building. Two other men get out of another car that had followed him. They approach the former before he can gain entrance to the building and assault him in what appears to be a robbery. The upsetting part is there is another man at the door to the apartment building, presumably a resident who was in the process of entering the door code. The victim was about five feet from the other resident but while the two men are beating the victim, the other resident walks around the three then walks several yards up the street, watching what is happening- than after the two criminals leave, he comes back. The video stopped before it could be seen if he went past the beaten man so that he could go to his apartment.

I don't know if LA has a "assistance required" law- but what the guy did reeks of cowardice and a normal person would have difficulty looking the other resident in the face from the guilt that he should feel. But I guess big city people are accustomed to shrugging and walking away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eartha69S9

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia