Politics

Since the DemonRats won't be able change the law so that B Rocko Bama could run, my money would be on a big fight among a bunch of also-rans and the party will find its savior in Miss Shale Obama. The only remaining issue would be who would be Vice Pres candidate.

Step in.jpg

Since the DemonRats won't be able change the law so that B Rocko Bama could run, my money would be on a big fight among a bunch of also-rans and the party will find its savior in Miss Shale Obama. The only remaining issue would be who would be Vice Pres candidate.

So if she won Obama bin laden would still be running the place then....

@spike.t, I hope it’s not real, but wouldn’t be surprised if it was. The way way our world is spinning anything is possible. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

fleece-jpg.jpeg

A few days old, but interesting comments from H.R. McMaster, retired US Army Lt. General and former Trump National Security Adviser.

He didn't beat Trump--hundreds of thousands of "trumped up" ballots, delivered in the middle of the night across state line plus other shenanigans "beat" Trump. Still makes me sick...so don't ever ask me or others to parrot the line that he was legitimately ousted!

@steve white

1. Biden is in the Whitehouse, Trump is not. This is the reality we live in, like it or not.
2. I never said "legitimately"
3. Fair, unfair or something in between, the Electoral College voted and Biden was declared the winner.
4. I never asked you or others to parrot anything.

My own opinion is that all elections have some sort "dirty politics, lies, half truths, rumors, innuendo, etc." Trump and his organization certainly know how the game is played and he lost. Again, I didn't say "fair and square" or anything like that. The results are the results, whether you agree with them or not.

Very interesting comments from Gen Keene. Recent Russian reinforcements from Georgia entered the fight and quickly withdrew.

No such process exists. What you are describing would require the full method of a new amendment.
Typically, the clarification is made via the court system where a test case makes it's way through the courts and is heard by the SCOTUS. Depending on how broad the decision is, sometimes there isn't as much clarification as some would like.
The only way the legislature can "clarify" an amendment is to pass a new law. Typically, this method tends to muddy the water, not clear it up.
You're thinking like a normal, rational human being here, not a democrat.

Some data can communicate what is going on with a society pretty well.

1649443683976.png

The above graph could use some explanation. 45.2% of the people that were living with spouse are no longer living with spouse. If both spouses separated and went their own way, then the living alone number should be higher- As it is, it appears the married couple separated and each went to live with their parents or moved in with a partner.

@Ray B
The graph starts in 1967, so different demographics over time.
A lot of those people are no longer living.

If you do the math the numbers work out.
The graph pertains to 25-34 year olds only.
People get married later, if at all.
Gay or other couples almost didn't exist in 1967.
And now, kids do not become adults at 18.

The above graph could use some explanation. 45.2% of the people that were living with spouse are no longer living with spouse. If both spouses separated and went their own way, then the living alone number should be higher- As it is, it appears the married couple separated and each went to live with their parents or moved in with a partner.

Look at the graph like a balance sheet taken on the same date every year. Not like an income statement. Every year, 10% of the people leave the demographic and a new 10% moves in.

In 1967, 82% of young adults in America were married. 13% lived with parents.

In 2021, 37% of young adults in America were married. 29% lived with parents.

Our kids aren't growing up and becoming responsible for themselves.

Look at the graph like a balance sheet taken on the same date every year. Not like an income statement. Every year, 10% of the people leave the demographic and a new 10% moves in.

In 1967, 82% of young adults in America were married. 13% lived with parents.

In 2021, 37% of young adults in America were married. 29% lived with parents.

Our kids aren't growing up and becoming responsible for themselves.
When graduating with large student loan debt and low paying or no job opportunity some years back moving back home become the thing.
However, kids not growing up means if their student loans were removed doesn't mean they would move out and start paying for their own living.
It is rare in our day and time for the younger set to take a harder route when an easy one is already in place.
The military is one place a college degree will pay off but.... Just saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoxannePol

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com