Politics

Well DC would be a better choice but this one also fits...
Screenshot_20220404-163412_Instagram.jpg

everything right what you cite there.
But, with all the horrors of the images that stormed on us at the weekend, and there will be more guaranteed to follow.
The broken promise to Gorbachev at the fall of the Berlin Wall by US Baker, Genscher and other EU foreign ministers that there would be no NATO expansion to the east is part of the poisonous seed that Ukraine now has to atone for.
Ukraine cannot stand against Russia, no matter how you arm it, the suffering of the people will only increase.
Putin will not stop even if we cut off his gas from tomorrow.His warfare is ruble financed,food,oil for his army he has himself,the markets for it too(India,China),his countless,somewhat outdated tanks do not need western know how to inflict suffering on the population.
There will be either a two-state solution of Ukraine; the East and Crimea sympathizes with Russia anyway, the West with us. Or a completely neutral status, no EU accession, no NATO.
In addition, it needs startegic geopolitics that the security interests of the hostile great powers also more into the calculation draws.Even if we do not like it.

You can not defeat these forces, only through the 3rd World War,but then the lights go out everywhere

I don’t know Foxi, they seem to be doing pretty well so far. I spent six weeks in Ukraine when we adopted our daughter. Their hatred of the Russians has to be seen to be truly appreciated. Their love of fighting is beyond compare.

As a young man in a Canadian engineering school, I played varsity hockey and had a good friend of Ukrainian descent. He invited me to join he and his Ukrainian friends one weekend. That’s when I found out that their idea of a great Friday night was to get a gang of about 20, find another gang of similar size, and engage in a knock down drag out brawl. As a junior and college hockey player, I was no stranger to fighting, but these guys were unreal. They just loved to fight. I think Putin has screwed the pooch in this one. These aren’t Syrians or Chechens, they’re Ukrainians, they’re pissed, and they’re going to kick his ass.

1649155061155.jpeg

They just loved to fight. I think Putin has screwed the pooch in this one. These aren’t Syrians or Chechens, they’re Ukrainians, they’re pissed, and they’re going to kick his ass.
They have Cossack blood in them;
Cossack, Russian Kazak, (from Turkic kazak, “adventurer” or “free man”)
They have centuries of famed history of defying authority of dictators.

Reactions: WAB
Yep, the Russians have always been terrified of the Cossacks, thus the great purges that made Hitler’s genocide look like amateur hour.

“These people are not human beings. Even the fascists were not as vile as these orcs.
"We must defeat them.” “We must take them all out,”

TOP SHOT

Mystery of Ukraine’s ‘Lady Death’ sniper who became national hero battling Putin’s troops – but keeps identity secret​

A SNIPER hailed as Ukraine's very own "Lady Death" has become a national hero as she defiantly battles Russian soldiers undercover.

Known only as Charcoal, the sharpshooter's identity is shrouded in mystery as she vows to fight Vladimir Putin's butchers "to the very end".

1649165578584.png

But in a blow to Putin's forces, a female Russian sniper with 40 kills to her name was captured after being abandoned on the battlefield, it was reported.

Irina Starikova - whose call sign is Bagira - is said to have told her captors she was left to die after being wounded in a battle with Ukrainian troops.

Starikova served with the forces of the Russian separatist Donetsk region of eastern Ukraine, which has been fighting the government in Kyiv since 2014.

Her capture was announced by the Ukrainian armed forces, who said she “shot our prisoners in 2014”, alongside pictures of her.

They have centuries of famed history of defying authority of dictators.
Sorry for the short contradiction,
Under Hitler, entire battalions fought for him.
They conquered siberia for the tsars
And today, they are gladly seen thugs for Putin.
It's absurd, hundreds of thousands were murdered under the Bolshevists, today they are considered in Russia as guardians of Russia?
Yes, they are/were wild guys whose loyalty was often questionable.

@WAB
your explanations make a little hope, even if I do not share them as you.
Ice hockey teams and their fans have loose fists even here in Bavaria :)
The problem that I fear - Putin does not care how many of his soldiers die.
20' or 200,000
And the more these are kicked in the butt the more they rage out their vengefulness on the civilian population.

Reactions: WAB
Sorry for the short contradiction,
Under Hitler, entire battalions fought for him.
Hmmm, had my people been starved to death under Stalin's collectivization of all the family farms in Ukraine, I would have also signed up to fight for the seeming lesser of two evils.

Watch some of the activities of young males on youtube. leaping off various structures onto rails or fences right on their nut sack. The best that can be hoped for from this kind of mentality is that they are not able to reproduce. I doubt the kick offered by Clint would deter but rather be enjoyed.

On 31 March the Russian embassy noted with fury that one of the World War II tanks on the Soviet War Memorial in central Berlin had been covered with a Ukrainian flag. Russian Ambassador Sergei Nechaev was particularly strident in his demand that the flag be removed, and the perpetrators arrested. His Excellency, already under the spotlight after one of his diplomats “carelessly fell” from a top floor window of his embassy last year, was said to be incandescent at the Berlin authorities’ reply: “As the tank was a T-34, which was developed in the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv, we see no reason to do anything.” Think again, when you next claim the Germans have no sense of humour.

everything right what you cite there.
But, with all the horrors of the images that stormed on us at the weekend, and there will be more guaranteed to follow.
The broken promise to Gorbachev at the fall of the Berlin Wall by US Baker, Genscher and other EU foreign ministers that there would be no NATO expansion to the east is part of the poisonous seed that Ukraine now has to atone for.
Ukraine cannot stand against Russia, no matter how you arm it, the suffering of the people will only increase.
Putin will not stop even if we cut off his gas from tomorrow.His warfare is ruble financed,food,oil for his army he has himself,the markets for it too(India,China),his countless,somewhat outdated tanks do not need western know how to inflict suffering on the population.
There will be either a two-state solution of Ukraine; the East and Crimea sympathizes with Russia anyway, the West with us. Or a completely neutral status, no EU accession, no NATO.
In addition, it needs startegic geopolitics that the security interests of the hostile great powers also more into the calculation draws.Even if we do not like it.

You can not defeat these forces, only through the 3rd World War,but then the lights go out everywhere
I grow exceedingly weary of the whining of some individuals about how this war is the fault of the US and NATO. This war is the fault of one specific man and his followers, to attempt to justify their coldblooded invasion is morally repulsive.

I've watched the satellite and cell phone photos and videos of the slaughter in Bucha by the Russian army. I've heard the eyewitness accounts of the rape and summary executions of citizens of Bucha by the Russian army from the survivors. This is just ONE Ukranian town. I've seen nothing in comparison since the slaughter and destruction shown in WW2 documentaries. I've seen enough, but I'm sure this is just the beginning. It's time Russia is removed from the UN Security Council any ANY other UN International groups. Putin and ALL those responsible/complicit for these War Crimes MUST be held accountable by the UN. Any country that doesn't vote for this should be heavily sanctioned by the EU, US and every other FREE nation of the world. In my opinion, the time is over to consider "what Putin might do". He's already shown it doesn't matter as he has and will do whatever he wants as the World stands around with their thumbs up their asses and watches his destruction and mayhem unfold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idgame

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?