Politics

It is clear that you have no connection to Chicago or you wouldn't go by the name SabattiBOY.

It is clear that you have no connection to Chicago or you wouldn't go by the name SabattiBOY.
I suppose calling someone "Boy" in Chicago would produce an unpleasant reaction. Probably other cities as well.
I visited Chicago back in the 1080's and found it interesting that just a few blocks away from the Sears building there were stripped abandon cars on the streets. But I was also surprised to find in riot areas of Detroit from the 1960's there are destroyed building and neighborhoods that were never reused, at least not for normal occupancy.

More on this transgender bull shit , the left wing greens want the state government to build transgender toilets. And
in QLD Australia , as our driver licence does hot have your gender on it any more , As i get older & need to pea more often i suppose i could use male, female or trans toilets & i could claim i am confused as to my gender, may be there is a bright side to this insanity?;). As on old soldier what sort of night would you have with a trans in a bunker with you would you have to keep your flack jacket buttoned up?

It would be interesting to know just how many people actually supported some action taken by their government. Not all of the ones that showed up at some rally- but those that would have gone to the rally without any encouragement or fear of reprisal. I suspect that a resident of Vladivostok has no more interest in the Ukraine war than a resident of Yukon territory- other than being sad about all of the harm being done but powerless to do anything about it.
Appears my posting was unclear- What I was saying is that my impression is that a significant portion of the citizens of any country have very little say in what the policies and actions are of the country. Those in power make a decision- which may be highly unpopular with the citizenry, but the citizenry are virtually powerless to change the decision- as shown by the truckers in Canada and followed by truckers in USA. Policies are changing but they are the result of the media finally dropping in part, the governments press releases. I suspect there is a significant portion of the Russian population that is against the Ukraine war but if they say or do anything against it- they are jailed or some other negative reinforcement is applied. Same in USA if the citizen goes against the wishes of the intelligence/swamp community or the tech vampire- I mean empire.

What we see now is the True Russia.. It is not just about Putin...each time they loose on the battlefield they start atrocities against civilians, they did so in Afghanistan and in Chechnya. They managed to hide the worst there because no press present...that will not work in Ukraine.. They shelled Grozhny to gravel and do so in Mariupol etc..

Vaspher...do you really think we swallow your propaganda..? The russian officers on the ground are guilty of war crimes..as the regime is..

All we can do is rearm Ukraine and the rest of NATO...Germany will more than double their defence budget now...and most other NATO states follow suit..

. As on old soldier what sort of night would you have with a trans in a bunker with you ?
I wonder which one of the alpha soup- LGBTQ+++ a straight male would qualify as if he went to a bar picked up what he thought was a woman, who while having the hormones (modern medicine) and some female body parts- namely what fills a brassiere, it also had male genitalia. If they continue to have intimate relations- then what would the activities be? From physical appearance it would be two men having sex- thus homosexual; from identity criteria it would be heterosexual- but no way would any thinking person consider that situation straight, so there must be one of those letters for it.

More on this transgender bull shit , the left wing greens want the state government to build transgender toilets. And
in QLD Australia , as our driver licence does hot have your gender on it any more , As i get older & need to pea more often i suppose i could use male, female or trans toilets & i could claim i am confused as to my gender, may be there is a bright side to this insanity?;). As on old soldier what sort of night would you have with a trans in a bunker with you would you have to keep your flack jacket buttoned up?
“what sort of night would you have”? “A Hard Day’s Night”? (Beatles). I’d be wearing a flak jacket zipped up over my trousers too! LOL

What we see now is the True Russia.. It is not just about Putin...each time they loose on the battlefield they start atrocities against civilians, they did so in Afghanistan and in Chechnya. They managed to hide the worst there because no press present...that will not work in Ukraine.. They shelled Grozhny to gravel and do so in Mariupol etc..

Vaspher...do you really think we swallow your propaganda..? The russian officers on the ground are guilty of war crimes..as the regime is..

All we can do is rearm Ukraine and the rest of NATO...Germany will more than double their defence budget now...and most other NATO states follow suit..
Don’t forget the Russian army wiped out Aleppo, Syria at the behest of another war criminal, Syria’s President Bashar Assad. Putin, Assad and who’s next? Seems like a continuing worldwide pattern of evil?

Reagan was and still is right...Russia is The Evil Empire..
Maybe back then was the case, but now a much larger “Evil Empire” is waiting in the wings bent on World domination and subjugation of countries’ peoples through their “benevolent” economic programs. But, I think Putin and the Russian government are finished as relevant players in world affairs. He should never have been trusted by Western leaders since his incursion into Georgia. Then Crimea and Syria and now Ukraine. This is what happens when WE, the free nations of the world, look the other way and allow dictators to be emboldened by our ambivalence and lack of fortitude.

everything right what you cite there.
But, with all the horrors of the images that stormed on us at the weekend, and there will be more guaranteed to follow.
The broken promise to Gorbachev at the fall of the Berlin Wall by US Baker, Genscher and other EU foreign ministers that there would be no NATO expansion to the east is part of the poisonous seed that Ukraine now has to atone for.
Ukraine cannot stand against Russia, no matter how you arm it, the suffering of the people will only increase.
Putin will not stop even if we cut off his gas from tomorrow.His warfare is ruble financed,food,oil for his army he has himself,the markets for it too(India,China),his countless,somewhat outdated tanks do not need western know how to inflict suffering on the population.
There will be either a two-state solution of Ukraine; the East and Crimea sympathizes with Russia anyway, the West with us. Or a completely neutral status, no EU accession, no NATO.
In addition, it needs startegic geopolitics that the security interests of the hostile great powers also more into the calculation draws.Even if we do not like it.

You can not defeat these forces, only through the 3rd World War,but then the lights go out everywhere

Warning: Gruesome pics from Bucha, Ukraine..

Vaspher...take your time...these are ukrainian civilians massacred by your glorious imperial russian army...340 dead civilians recorded thus far...mostly in massgraves.. I wonder how many more liberated ukrainian cities will show the same..??

gender_confusion.jpg

Don’t forget the Russian army wiped out Aleppo, Syria at the behest of another war criminal, Syria’s President Bashar Assad. Putin, Assad and who’s next? Seems like a continuing worldwide pattern of evil?
Katyn.

The broken promise to Gorbachev at the fall of the Berlin Wall by US Baker, Genscher and other EU foreign ministers that there would be no NATO expansion to the east is part of the poisonous seed that Ukraine now has to atone for.
You do of course realize that no such promise was ever made, right?

Plot/graph Putin aggression and world oil price and you'll see similar lines. Coincidence? I think NOT.

Warning: Gruesome pics from Bucha, Ukraine..

Vaspher...take your time...these are ukrainian civilians massacred by your glorious imperial russian army...340 dead civilians recorded thus far...mostly in massgraves.. I wonder how many more liberated ukrainian cities will show the same..??

So who is the nazi now Vashper?
You do of course realize that no such promise was ever made, right?
True that may be, but when the balance is delicate why provoke the situation.

1649107000255.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaritzaFin

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia