Politics

Biden is declaring victory, right out of Goebbels playbook, the BIG LIE.

American politics is vitally important on this forum. After all, one of the lefty Commucrats main points is firearm restriction and/or confiscation. I'd say that has a direct bearing on our African hunting.
I'm less concerned about confiscation (even here in Canada, but that is a whole other topic) than I am about politically correct greenies putting pressure on the government to ban importation of game, closing down hunting based on sentiment not science, kowtowing to the natives to even further restrict hunting on public land etc. This last has become a real problem here in BC. You don't want leave your vehicle or camp unguarded, while hunting, and the odds of getting stopped by an illegal blockade, or simply harassed in some areas is always present.

Surely they cant declare a victory until the Official electoral body says so?
Each state certifies its results. Can take weeks. The major news organizations make calls based on observed counts, trends, etc. Usually, they are correct and the election is fairly quickly determined. But, the election result only becomes truly final when the electors meet and cast their votes "the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December next following their appointment at such place..."

Trump basically has until then to get a remedy.

Last edited:
I can remember a few years ago the Almghty Media declaring winners before all the polls even closed much less started counting ballots.

Online voting will never happen. For four years we heard the Russians influenced an election through memes on Facebook, for the Dems to say let's vote online would be to admit Russian isn't meddling.

Republicans won't do it, because they know better. Hard to do a physical audit.

At somepoint there will be a block chain solution but I think we are two maybe three election cycles from that.
Look I can be a bit slow, but I don't follow your logic re online voting and the Russians. Yes they interfered. But they did it through nefarious influence of voters not by manipulating ballets. A number of books have been written on the topic. I just finished "Targeted". Not a great book, but still sheds some light on the topic.

Look I can be a bit slow, but I don't follow your logic re online voting and the Russians. Yes they interfered. But they did it through nefarious influence of voters not by manipulating ballets. A number of books have been written on the topic. I just finished "Targeted". Not a great book, but still sheds some light on the topic.
Rick, not slow at all, I was kind of rushing my typing. You are spot on, they interfered through influence (though we can argue the extent to which this was effective), not ballots or ballot manipulation. You are correct.

I guess the point I was trying to make, is to jump from "Russians are influencing our election" to "voting online is safe, secure, and free of any possible hacks" would be a bridge too far.

Not to say it won't happen in the future, especially with blockchain and artificial intelligence but we are a few election cycles away.

124031225_2818733145068225_1349680155798317434_n.jpg

I can remember a few years ago the Almghty Media declaring winners before all the polls even closed much less started counting ballots.
Yep one of the things that exposed Peter Jennings' true colors and drove him over the edge- good riddance!

Fox has gone the way if MSM. OAN for us!! And for USA

Fox is, I believe, now owned by Disney, so what do you expect? The calling of the election was more a statement of the corporate owners of the news networks, not that they don't include some willing never trumpers.

Fox is, I believe, now owned by Disney, so what do you expect? The calling of the election was more a statement of the corporate owners of the news networks, not that they don't include some willing never trumpers.
A quick search turned up this on the ownership of Fox

Fox News is owned by 21st Century Fox. That is a global video brand comprising FOX, National Geographic, FOX News, FOX Sports, FX, Star India, Hulu , and Sky, owned by the Murdoch family, which retains most of the controlling power

However Fox sold 21st Century Fox but retained the rest

Fox is owned by Disney who is owned by China.

On the election balloting, many thousands of ballots are showing up in landfills, trash dumpsters and other dumping spots.

Trump had ballots watermarked for authenticity and the mark shows on the ballot and the stub. A good deterrent for fraudulent mail ins. I think when all the fraud and illegal tricks pulled by the left are uncovered the results will show a much different picture than what the lamescream media and politicians are saying. TRUMP CAN STILL WIN!!

I understand that betting on the demise of a president is illegal in the US, but I'm looking for a place to put a bet not on the presidents demise, but the time that Bidet will have been in office when he is deemed no longer able to function, for whatever reason and Ms Horrible (Finnish translation) is sworn-in as president. I think the over/under on it will be 90 days and I'll take under.

I keep looking for a bumper sticker to display to the DemonRats, particularly after they get the side-effects of the various far=left programs. It would say: As Art Baker said "YOU ASKED FOR IT".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeteSchnel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?