Politics

Assuming this is remotely correct, this organization has been gutted (literally and figuratively) - at least for a while. I agree with @Wishfulthinker580 it is a shame it could not have been combined with a decisive ground engagement.

The psychological impact may be greater than the physical impact. I’ll bet the Iranians are doing a deep dive on their supply chain!

Assuming this is remotely correct, this organization has been gutted (literally and figuratively) - at least for a while. I agree with @Wishfulthinker580 it is a shame it could not have been combined with a decisive ground engagement.
I imagine it could’ve been absolutely devastating. The mind wonders at all the strategic capabilities of this maneuver during an actual battle. Especially in tight quarters.
The psychological impact may be greater than the physical impact. I’ll bet the Iranians are doing a deep dive on their supply chain!
Ben Shapiro yesterday said that apparently the Israelis manufactured the pagers themselves and set up multiple shell companies and even sold real pagers to establish some credibility for their companies and then sold the rigged pagers directly to Hezbollah lol

That makes a lot of sense.

It makes you wonder if the pagers were geo-linked to repair shops and if a pager was in the shop for x hours they were concerned it would be found out so they made the decision to blow them all.

Taking out the pagers and forcing Hezbollah to the radios the next day was impressive as well.

That makes a lot of sense.

It makes you wonder if the pagers were geo-linked to repair shops and if a pager was in the shop for x hours they were concerned it would be found out so they made the decision to blow them all.

Taking out the pagers and forcing Hezbollah to the radios the next day was impressive as well.
I don’t know how they know this but apparently two of the terrorists discovered the issue, forcing Israel to act. One was confirmed to have been killed.

Last edited:
:unsure::unsure::unsure:.....

Not to give the Airlines, terrorist, any "black bag" organization (Mossad, CIA, etc), cell phones, laptops, tablets, etc could be used in the same manner.

Just saying.
This was one of the first things I thought about.

Indeed. And of course, this show of force has caused the Iranians, Hezbollah, and Hamas to question everything. Are the other devices they use compromised? Did they use the same importer for other goods? Are their procurement sources compromised by Mossad or are they Mossad?

By their cellular nature, it will take months for each agent to reach out to their single point of contacts downstream verbally, notifying every other cell to burn everything and use a new communication protocol. Naturally, Mossad will tail many of these people so if they do it too quickly and too obviously, then many cells will be further identified.

Too long, didn't read: it will take the terrorists 9-18 months to reestablish communications and receive orders with authorization.

If I was Israel, I'd start handing out orders for attacks to as many of the known terrorists as possible right now, only to take them out on the way to their targets. In the fog of war at present, the opposition would not be able to test the legitimacy of any order given.

A good Conservative friend of ours was late to work today because when he dropped his son off at school, the Coaches came to his truck and told them the kid had to go change his shirt. It was a nice red T Shirt with a small Trump 2024 logo on it. The Coaches were apologetic about it and said it wasn't them but orders from above.

He took his son home for the day. His son says there are a couple girls who wear Harris or Democrat shirts every day. It would be easier to take if it was universally no political stuff... But for a school in a generally Conservative Community to be so one sided.... This is critical! Clearly brainwashing students and an organized effort by these Marxists.

His wife was texting the Superintendent. I told him the only solution is for him or his wife to get elected to the school board. That is clearly infringing upon that kids First Amendment rights. He was simply going to Track practice in a T Shirt that politely favors his preferred Presidential candidate. If there is school policy against political promotion clothing, it must be universally applied!

This is in Kerrville Texas!

You people who say the Democrat party has not become evil. Or that there are other things more important such as International policy... You are flat out wrong. Nothing can be more important to the Free World than keeping the United States of America free! This is not freedom. If the USA is lost, the World is lost.

America is a shithole. The only reason I don’t leave is there is nowhere else to go. Get a good war going, let me die and be reincarnated in the future, and reset the world.

Strongly disagree on this as well. Comparatively, we are not running as smoothly as we used to be. However, having been to a bunch of places around the world? No thanks. USA all day for me.

My wife is Colombian, been there. Beautiful country, beautiful people. The corruption and nonsense going on their with the new regime is insane. I've been to Brazil, RSA, and other places. It's all the same. Nice aspects, nice people, but when you look at the daily life there, the USA is the promised land.

We take things for granted like running water, power to our homes, unfettered access to your personal finances, relative safety (in most parts).

Now I will say, I think we've also taken for granted and got complacent with what we do have. Most people do not think it "can" ever chance. Oh yes it can. May not be in my lifetime. My kids may be in for a rough version of the USA if we're not careful.

Last edited:
I also heard that at an Arizona Cardinals game a ticket taker made a woman take her MAGA hat off.

Yes this happened. Apparently it was not SOP for the team or stadium and was done in error. It happened to a season ticket holder and an apology was issued. We shall see how this plays going forward.

A good Conservative friend of ours was late to work today because when he dropped his son off at school, the Coaches came to his truck and told them the kid had to go change his shirt. It was a nice red T Shirt with a small Trump 2024 logo on it. The Coaches were apologetic about it and said it wasn't them but orders from above.

He took his son home for the day. His son says there are a couple girls who wear Harris or Democrat shirts every day. It would be easier to take if it was universally no political stuff... But for a school in a generally Conservative Community to be so one sided.... This is critical! Clearly brainwashing students and an organized effort by these Marxists.

His wife was texting the Superintendent. I told him the only solution is for him or his wife to get elected to the school board. That is clearly infringing upon that kids First Amendment rights. He was simply going to Track practice in a T Shirt that politely favors his preferred Presidential candidate. If there is school policy against political promotion clothing, it must be universally applied!

This is in Kerrville Texas!

You people who say the Democrat party has not become evil. Or that there are other things more important such as International policy... You are flat out wrong. Nothing can be more important to the Free World than keeping the United States of America free! This is not freedom. If the USA is lost, the World is lost.
Our (May Berry RFD) Kerr county is being taken over by an influx of communists from the left coast. Sad.

Our (May Berry RFD) Kerr county is being taken over by an influx of communists from the left coast. Sad.

I understand Comanche Trace is loaded with them.

This is going to be the way we are proceeding for a while. I am not against nuclear and I am not against free enterprise. However, the majority of the public has no concept of how much energy AI computing draws and how ill-prepared our infrastructure is to handle it. The fact we have to start a nuclear reactor (which I am, once again, not against) just to power AI underscores a major problem.

On the same token, EV charging. Recently, I had power fluctuations at my house. I called my local power company. I ended up actually talking to the superintendent. He happened to be on the same circuit as me. Very nice guy. He was experiencing the same thing. He called me back. He fixed the problem (which had been happening for a year or more) and I told him my problems stopped. When I asked what caused it, he said they've been dealing with a surge in unpermitted EV charging installs. They were overdrawing the transformer and circuit bank we were on. He changed some settings at the substation and said he now had to upgrade the transformers. He said people should have the decency to at least call and pay the nominal permit fee so they can prepare the power grid, locally.

This is all coming together to form the picture I was talking about:

- Killing and disrupting wildlife and natural habitat for useless wind turbines to power an inadequate grid.
- Pushing EV's without the infrastructure needed to support it.
- Relying and developing AI without a grid to support it.

Here are a couple of pictures of flotsam picked up around Midway, most is traced to China with some from Japan. If they don’t give a crap about where they get their seafood from why would they care about the rest of the environment. Pictures taken I July by a friend in the USFWS.

Attachments

• 6C946386-FFB6-4EEA-A46A-14045A6BB610.jpeg
    6C946386-FFB6-4EEA-A46A-14045A6BB610.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 66
  • B813597D-D6A3-407A-B783-2D8958A0A2BB.jpeg
    B813597D-D6A3-407A-B783-2D8958A0A2BB.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 62

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoracioSpi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?