Politics

Biden skips the Ukraine summit, to attend a fundraiser with the cult of Hollywood A- listers
As evidenced by his bizarre behavior at the G7 conference where, among other incidents, Italian Prime Minister Meloni had to herd him like nursing home escapee, it clearly was in the best interests of this country that he was nowhere near Switzerland.

Bless her heart. That was a kind thing to do, and I misdoublt old McHosebag has given her much reason for kindness.

As evidenced by his bizarre behavior at the G7 conference where, among other incidents, Italian Prime Minister Meloni had to herd him like nursing home escapee, it clearly was in the best interests of this country that he was nowhere near Switzerland.

Was the G7 event before or after the June 9 bail on the part of Saudis on use of the dollar for petrodollar? Can't remember and too lazy to look... The world could withdraw from us if they see our leadership as truly incompetent, instead of only the usual fecklessness.

Meanwhile back at the front, the Ukrainian military continues to show remarkable technological adaptability as it executes attacks against what are supposedly sources of overwhelming Russian superiority such as the Russian Navy and the Russian Air Force.

As I have noted earlier, Ukraine has essentially defeated the Russian Black Sea Fleet, the remnants of which have withdrawn beyond range of Ukrainian missiles, arial and surface drones. As a result, Ukrainian wheat export is now back to pre-war levels.

More recent strikes have been carried out against the Russian oil industry and airbases. For instance, Russian Army aviation (attack helicopters) have been removed from the fight for some months because they can no longer be stationed close enough to the front line to be useful.

A couple of days ago, Ukraine carried out a massive drone attack against a major base for SU-34 fighter bombers that have been carrying out glide bomb attacks against frontline forces. The results were apparently pretty destructive. No specific claims have been made for the number of aircraft destroyed, but I would anticipate some analysis emerging soon. The before and after strike photos from commercial satellites are pretty compelling.

I am also impressed by the smartness of the ukrainians..it shows us that they can strike hard against Putins war machine when given up to date hardware..

It is also time to debunk myths about the russian military...the fact is that they are hampered with a hopeless command system with little or no initiative downwards in the ranks.. This is the reason for so many high ranking officers killed, colonels and generals need to lead up front caused by the ineffective command system..to gain some progress..

The russian army is very weakened by now..tanks and APC´s from 3-4 decades back..

The airforce is also more or less obsolete..designs from the 60s and 70s mostly..no stealth fighters except one or two squadrons of SU-57´s..wich only have limited stealth compared to western F-22 and F-35´s. Russia do not have the money to build SU-57 on a larger scale either..

It shall be interesting to see what impact the F-16 will have in this fight..

One radical step would be to train and equip Ukraine with F-35´s (?)

But this conflict is dangerous either way....if Russia prevail in Ukraine all western Europe is at stake..

If Ukraine prevail and start pushing into Donetsk-Luhansk, not to mention Crimea...what then..?

How far is Putins regime prepared to go..? Even nuclear..? This is the million dollar question..

Russia define these regions as russian soil and their doctrine open for nuclear retaliation when the homeland is invaded.

Last edited:
Trump & Commie Joe, have both agreed to debate terms, favoring Biden of course.
Including Mic muting.

Biden is a world class P.O.S

I'm sure Biden will have a Doctor backstage to juice him up on whatever they have been giving him.
there is no reason for trump to debate biden......so if he agreed to terms as set forth by bidens team its on him....stupid move on his part in my opinion...bob

But this conflict is dangerous either way....if Russia prevail in Ukraine all western Europe is at stake..
An excerpt from a 10 June 2024 Wall Street Journal article: Ukraine’s Plan to Make Itself Indispensable

When he’s conquered us,” says a young Ukrainian employee of a nongovernmental organization, “he’ll draft us into his slave army to keep driving west.”
Source: https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukrain...nsable-9074a4d9?mod=Searchresults_pos1&page=1

The Ukrainians know that life under Russian rule will make them 2nd class citizens at best. Putin's goal is to restore the Russian empire to what it was before the 1917 revolution. Then the land mass dominated by Russia was larger than it was during the Soviet Period.

Putin is like a human cancer growing and destroying everyone, every country he and Russia come close to. Cancers are hard to stop. They must be removed from the body, just as Putin and his cronies need to be removed from power.

In America we have our problems at home but most can be remedied with strong leadership, real leadership in the White House and the US Congress. The border can be shored up to limit all but the most ingenious human traffickers. Woke-mentality can subside when sane people call it what it is, mental illness in many cases. Green technologies will someday be great, but they are not ready today. The administrative agencies acting as the 4th branch on government can be brought under control if Congress would do their job. The Supreme Court recently struck down the regulation outlawing bump stocks which will have implications across all administrative agencies. Yes, as ridiculous as bump stocks are, it's the US Congress that should make law, not career bureaucrats! Now if only the States would have a Constitutional Convention to vote on an amendment to impose term limits on Congress. If only...

My point is that if not the USA leading the movement to provide Ukraine war material, then what country? Poland might but it doesn't have the resources that America does. By percentage of GDP, the USA isn't anywhere near the highest!

The graph below shows Estonia providing 3.6% of its GDP and the arrow in the middle pointing at a short bar show the USA providing .3% GDP.
1718539292371.png

In a recent video Peter Zeihan stated that 70% of the funding accounted to the USA providing to Ukraine is old stock hardware, systems, and ammunition. He referenced that much of that would someday need to be demilitarized before disposal at a great cost. Giving old stuff to Ukraine save America money! That old stuff from the USA is still better than what the Russians are fighting with.

I compare the Ukraine war to the alternate history videos on YouTube. What if the USA didn't enter World War II? What if the North did not stick it out to win the USA Civil War? For today, what if the USA doesn't provide military material to Ukraine?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Be that a quote by Edmund Burke, John Stuart Mill, or someone before them, it is as true today as it has ever been. We are good men, are we not?

Last edited:
An excerpt from a 10 June 2024 Wall Street Journal article: Ukraine’s Plan to Make Itself Indispensable

When he’s conquered us,” says a young Ukrainian employee of a nongovernmental organization, “he’ll draft us into his slave army to keep driving west.”
Source: https://www.wsj.com/articles/ukrain...nsable-9074a4d9?mod=Searchresults_pos1&page=1

The Ukrainians know that life under Russian rule will make them 2nd class citizens at best. Putin's goal is to restore the Russian empire to what it was before the 1917 revolution. Then the land mass dominated by Russia was larger than it was during the Soviet Period.

Putin is like a human cancer growing and destroying everyone, every country he and Russia come close to. Cancers are hard to stop. They must be removed from the body, just as Putin and his cronies need to be removed from power.

In America we have our problems at home but most can be remedied with strong leadership, real leadership in the White House and the US Congress. The border can be shored up to limit all but the most ingenious human traffickers. Woke-mentality can subside when sane people call it what it is, mental illness in many cases. Green technologies will someday be great, but they are not ready today. The administrative agencies acting as the 4th branch on government can be brought under control if Congress would do their job. The Supreme Court recently struck down the regulation outlawing bump stocks which will have implications across all administrative agencies. Yes, as ridiculous as bump stocks are, it's the US Congress that should make law, not career bureaucrats! Now if only the States would have a Constitutional Convention to vote on an amendment to impose term limits on Congress. If only...

My point is that if not the USA leading the movement to provide Ukraine war material, then what country? Poland might but it doesn't have the resources that America does. By percentage of GDP, the USA isn't anywhere near the highest!

The graph below shows Estonia providing 3.6% of its GDP and the arrow in the middle pointing at a short bar show the USA providing .3% GDP.
View attachment 613892

In a recent video Peter Zeihan stated that 70% of the funding accounted to the USA providing to Ukraine is old stock hardware, systems, and ammunition. He referenced that much of that would someday need to be demilitarized before disposal at a great cost. Giving old stuff to Ukraine save America money! That old stuff from the USA is still better than what the Russians are fighting with.

I compare the Ukraine war to the alternate history videos on YouTube. What if the USA didn't enter World War II? What if the North did not stick it out to win the USA Civil War? For today, what if the USA doesn't provide military material to Ukraine?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Be that a quote by Edmund Burke, John Stuart Mill, or someone before them, it is as true today as it has ever been. We are good men, are we not?

Excellent post sir. Facts are difficult to argue with.

I believe that Ukraine will shortly be shafted by the West

The “clever men” have worked out that Ukraine’s sacrifice is the better deal

Trump - a pillock by any standard - might have good domestic instincts … But what he lacks in geopolitical nouse would fill the Empire state building

He intends to shaft Ukraine- and in so doing - changes the threat board in such a way that both America and its allies will be on the back foot at a time when they really can’t afford to be

He (Trump) thinks all human interaction is like business

It is not

Neither Russia, China or Iran give a rats arse for western economic values

They are interested in power

So the “clever men” are going to do a bad deal before the “pillock” gets control of the instruments of power

I believe that Ukraine will shortly be shafted by the West

The “clever men” have worked out that Ukraine’s sacrifice is the better deal

Trump - a pillock by any standard - might have good domestic instincts … But what he lacks in geopolitical nouse would fill the Empire state building

He intends to shaft Ukraine- and in so doing - changes the threat board in such a way that both America and its allies will be on the back foot at a time when they really can’t afford to be

Hence, why I’d rather have Biden in the White House than Trump. The country can recover from 4 years of horrible domestic policies. The World can’t recover as easily from Trump’s foreign policies.

If one takes the long view then Trump is the worst choice. In today’s Bizarro world, unfortunately, Trump is the blue pill and Biden is the red pill. Go figure!!!

We should have done better than those two as our candidates, and that speaks about the failure of our nation.

Hence, why I’d rather have Biden in the White House than Trump. The country can recover from 4 years of horrible domestic policies. The World can’t recover as easily from Trump’s foreign policies.

If one takes the long view then Trump is the worst choice. In today’s Bizarro world, unfortunately, Trump is the blue pill and Biden is the red pill. Go figure!!!

We should have done better than those two as our candidates, and that speaks about the failure of our nation.
If I thought he was merely pandering to his seemingly clueless base, I wouldn't be so concerned. But I suspect he means it. After all, Zelensky didn't agree to "loyally" support his version of the truth regarding Biden family activity in Ukraine. Getting even is far more important than that complicated critical national interests thing.

And of course Trump will be uninterested in listening to people who do have a clue like Mike Pompeo.

“Rather than bolstering Putin, Xi, and Khamenei by abandoning Ukraine, the US and our allies should be accelerating the flow of weapons and ammunition to Kyiv.”

His full comments on the issue 31 October 23 at the Hudson institute.

"The United States must stand with Ukraine in its existential fight for national survival."

“Make no mistake: the outcome of this war will have a direct impact on US national security. Should Putin prevail—whether on the battlefield or through a war of attrition that leads to ill-conceived diplomacy—the war would be felt well beyond Ukraine’s borders, including by strengthening a Russia-China-Iran alliance that aims to weaken the US and our allies across the globe.

“Rather than bolstering Putin, Xi, and Khamenei by abandoning Ukraine, the US and our allies should be accelerating the flow of weapons and ammunition to Kyiv to further decimate Russian military capabilities. The Biden administration should reverse its policy of denying weapons and adequate weapons supplies that would help Ukrainian forces end the fighting sooner than the current path we are on.

“Asked what his strategy was for the Cold War, President Reagan responded, ‘We win, they lose.’ For the likes of Putin, Xi, and Khamenei, put me in the Reagan camp.”

Last edited:
Yeah, it's funny the way the world was in such turmoil when Trump the pillock was in office and how it has calmed right down under Biden and his "professionals".
Except Russia did invade Ukraine. Trump can't undo that whoever deserves the blame. I unable to come up with a convincing argument that rewarding Putin for that naked aggression would be anything but an act of incredible stupidity and contrary to our critical national interests. I find it interesting that Trump's Secretary of State would wholeheartedly agree.

Last edited:
If I thought he was merely pandering to his seemingly clueless base, I wouldn't be so concerned. But I suspect he means it. After all, Zelensky didn't agree to "loyally" support his version of the truth regarding Biden family activity in Ukraine. Getting even is far more important than that complicated critical national interests thing.

And of course Trump will be uninterested in listening to people who do have a clue like Mike Pompeo.

“Rather than bolstering Putin, Xi, and Khamenei by abandoning Ukraine, the US and our allies should be accelerating the flow of weapons and ammunition to Kyiv.”

His full comments on the issue 31 October 23 at the Hudson institute.

"The United States must stand with Ukraine in its existential fight for national survival."

“Make no mistake: the outcome of this war will have a direct impact on US national security. Should Putin prevail—whether on the battlefield or through a war of attrition that leads to ill-conceived diplomacy—the war would be felt well beyond Ukraine’s borders, including by strengthening a Russia-China-Iran alliance that aims to weaken the US and our allies across the globe.

“Rather than bolstering Putin, Xi, and Khamenei by abandoning Ukraine, the US and our allies should be accelerating the flow of weapons and ammunition to Kyiv to further decimate Russian military capabilities. The Biden administration should reverse its policy of denying weapons and adequate weapons supplies that would help Ukrainian forces end the fighting sooner than the current path we are on.

“Asked what his strategy was for the Cold War, President Reagan responded, ‘We win, they lose.’ For the likes of Putin, Xi, and Khamenei, put me in the Reagan camp.”
Forgot to include Trump's remarks.

Hmm. I was under the impression that they invaded Crimea under Obama and Ukraine after Joe OKd "a minor incursion".
But I grow old and forgetful.
How does that change the current situation? Putin invaded and Trump's rhetoric seems to be that he is perfectly ok allowing him the fruits of his naked aggression. It is beyond me anyone in the party of Reagan thinks that is remotely in the national interests of this country.

How does that change the current situation? Putin invaded and Trump's rhetoric seems to be that he is perfectly ok allowing him the fruits of his naked aggression. It is beyond me anyone in the party of Reagan thinks that is remotely in the national interests of this country.
Perhaps I grow duller than I think quicker than I think, but did you not just say that Trump was responsible for Putin invading Ukraine? I point out it did not happen under Trump, you respond "What difference does that make?"
You sound like Hilary Clinton.
To quote myself after Bush invaded Iraq (which I was not in favor of) "We're in a bar fight. It doesn't matter who started it, we have to win it, and kick their ass hard enough they won't come back".
But Orange Man Bad. I get it.

Perhaps I grow duller than I think quicker than I think, but did you not just say that Trump was responsible for Putin invading Ukraine? I point out it did not happen under Trump, you respond "What difference does that make?"
You sound like Hilary Clinton.
To quote myself after Bush invaded Iraq (which I was not in favor of) "We're in a bar fight. It doesn't matter who started it, we have to win it, and kick their ass hard enough they won't come back".
But Orange Man Bad. I get it.
Sigh. Try reading what I actually wrote. I never said Trump was responsible for the invasion. But when he takes office, Putin's legions will be in Ukraine and Trump apparently is intent upon cutting off aid to Ukraine (to the cheers of his brainless base). The only nation that would benefit from that reckless decision would be the one run by the little KGB thug in Moscow. In what world would handing him a victory be in our nation's national interests?

Last edited:
This country will never recover from four more years of communism. If president Crapshispants gets reelected it’ll be like sliding naked down a razor blade into a pool of alcohol…. We’re toast as a country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GraigRockw

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.