Politics

You are completely wrong. This was done without Trump’s knowledge and when he took some media heat about it, he put an “administrative hold” on elephant imports that was later overturned in court.
Another member asked for some evidence that Trump would be more supportive of African hunting which would really focus on trophy imports so I located that article for his benefit, I am not anything regarding this article, I didn’t write it. I still believe Trump will be more supportive of hunting sportsmen and African hunting than Biden and the dems. I also believe his two older sons behind the scenes will influence him in a positive way regarding African hunting since they have hunted Africa and support hunting.

Even if I supported everything Trump says he will do, I still would not support him because I could not trust him to not change his mind on a whim or when it is most beneficial to him personally.

As it stands now it will be Trump vs Biden . To vote for Biden is very dangerous as he is incompetent and dances to the far left puppeteer Obama.
Voting for Trump is the only choice if we want our country to be the best place in the world as it has been since 1776.
There are no perfect choices in life . We must do the best we can with each individual situation.

Another member asked for some evidence that Trump would be more supportive of African hunting which would really focus on trophy imports so I located that article for his benefit, I am not anything regarding this article, I didn’t write it. I still believe Trump will be more supportive of hunting sportsmen and African hunting than Biden and the dems. I also believe his two older sons behind the scenes will influence him in a positive way regarding African hunting since they have hunted Africa and support hunting.
Yes but the article and end result were not accurate or the same.

Why I support Trump. After my service in the Marine Corps and after a stint in the aerospace industry, I spent 25 years with a large law enforcement agency in CA. During my career, 11 officers were killed in the line of duty, all personally known to me. Several were killed during Trump‘s tenure as president. During the National Law Enforcement Memorial Week, President Trump personally met with 3 of the widows of our officers who were recently killed and whose names were being added to the National Memorial. President Trump personally thanked them for their husbands service, for making the ultimate sacrifice. There was no fanfare, no media presence, in fact the media had zero knowledge. For this reason alone he has my vote.

For all of his faults and remember, there has been no one more scrutinized, he has a deep respect for law enforcement and the military too I believe. There are those on this forum who feel he doesn’t respect the military but I sincerely believe he does. Trump has clashed with a couple of high profile former generals that I’m aware of that I believe was likely more ego based than being disrespectful to the military, but even they would still vote for him when you look at the alternative.

With all this said, I’d have preferred that someone like DeSantis be the Republican nominee. Just too much drama with Trump and ordinarily sane people just become unhinged with the mere mention of his name. But, there isn’t anyone else, so I will vote for Trump. There is no dilemma for me. For most who dislike Trump, I believe there is no amount of evidence that will change their mind.

Last edited:
Yes but the article and end result were not accurate or the same.
I believe the “end result” is that Trump and the republicans will be more favorable in support of hunting and African hunting than Biden and the dems. I believe that his sons will have a positive influence on him and have influenced him behind the scenes when he was president as they are both avid hunters and have hunted Africa. Apparently, you disagree, that is your right.

What's going on with Fetterman?

I've never associated common sense with a democrat.

First it was Sinema, Gabbard, Manchin, and now Fetterman seems to be breaking ranks.
Have they really woken up to what the Democrat party has become, or is there something else in play?

Drone warfare.

Should you be remotely interested in the state of the art - at least before AI takes over - this is one of the most incredible, and to some extent, incredibly disturbing things I have ever watched. Think about it. This nerdish looking young fellow with his man bun is as lethal a killer as I ever had in any unit in which I commanded or served.

Drone warfare.

Should you be remotely interested in the state of the art - at least before AI takes over - this is one of the most incredible, and to some extent, incredibly disturbing things I have ever watched. Think about it. This nerdish looking young fellow with his man bun is as lethal a killer as I ever had in any unit in which I commanded or served.

I hope the Russian never find him. He is tenacious & deadly.

Drone warfare.

What’s crazy is he was studying to be a doctor before the Russian invasion. What change of direction!

I believe the “end result” is that Trump and the republicans will be more favorable in support of hunting and African hunting than Biden and the dems. I believe that his sons will have a positive influence on him and have influenced him behind the scenes when he was president as they are both avid hunters and have hunted Africa. Apparently, you disagree, that is your right.
I agree with you that because of his sons that he might be a bit better but he did hold up elephant imports for years. He was surprised that Zinke reversed Obama’s ban. He then stopped the process, which emboldened the antis.

You almost have to marvel at the audacity of the media trying to demonize Israel for rescuing the hostages.

It’s unbelievable. Some actually seem to blame Israel for the conflict. Israel has the right to do whatever is necessary to get their hostages home and secure their country. Our response to a similar situation on our shores would be dramatic. On a per capita basis, what Israel has endured dwarfs 911.

You almost have to marvel at the audacity of the media trying to demonize Israel for rescuing the hostages.

After what we have heard and seen from the radical left in this country over the last 4 years shouldn't be a surprise to anyone... The demonization of Israel and the Jewish people is just the latest of many examples of how radical left ideology is destroying this country from within with the help of the MSM and complacent democrats...

Beginning in 2020, we endured months of riots, violence, and the vilification of law enforcement in the name of "social justice". We now live in a country where our legal system is used as a weapon against political opponents. We have allowed drag queens and gender confused individuals to educate our children, and now we are once again seeing our public monuments vandalized by terrorists and antisemites while law enforcement is powerless to do anything... And, yet somehow the left has been able to gain the favor or at least the willful silence of the MSM along with a majority of so-called "moderate" democrats...

Ten years ago, if someone had told me that we would be witnessing the glorification of criminals, capitulation to terrorists, and tolerance for this level of open hatred within the U.S.A I would not have believed it, but here we are again... Meanwhile, statues of veterans were being destroyed by terrorists as Brandon was in attendance of a "Juneteenth" ceremony yesterday with the family of George Floyd by his side, although I doubt he even knew who they were.... He seemed to have had another TIA mid-speech... Utterly pathetic...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BW32

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!