Politics

Sure but I think Trump has taken it to another level. He’s on tape talking about classified Iran war plans and efforts asking other people to hide documents (obstruction of justice).
I agree, I don’t think Trump is totally innocent in the whole affair. But if he is going to be charged they all should be charged.

They don't call the 82nd Airborne Division America's Guard of Honor for nothing.

I am not sure to what marching drill our Russian blogger might be referring, but in a combat setting they are the most lethal airborne regular light infantry on the planet well led by an actual professional commissioned and noncommissioned officer corps.

Wonder when we will take similar actions?

Afghanistan, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Egypt, Nigeria, Jordan, anyone who identifies as Palestinian, etc, etc, etc, and on and on and on. And anyone else who believes in Sharia.

Then start on everyone else.

Excuse me for being blunt.

"All self-inflicted due to his moral bankruptcy, impulsiveness, and lack of judgement (not POTUS qualifications for sure). Why give ammunition to your opponents?"

I see nothing in the Constitution that reads "In full effect, except in case of Trump and his moral failings. "

To claim that "Trump brought it on himself" and therefore does not have the right to equal protection under the law is exactly what is wrong all of the cases against him.
I think you misunderstood what I said. They are out to get him, so why make it easy to prosecute him due to his actions. Nowhere, I said he deserves it.

Commie Joe told time magazine that there is evidence that China is meddling in the November election, and that all of the bad guys are rooting for Donald Trump.

Do Democrats take classes on how to lie, or is it something that just comes naturally to them?

Anyone that is the slightest bit astute, knows that the "Bad guy's" are much better off when there is a Democrat president. Especially, under a corrupt and spineless grifter like Marxist Joe & Co, who can be bought for the right price.

10% for the big guy.

Biden has been a Vesuvius of fecal matter since I first heard him speak in the late 70s. He lies about things people have proven are lies, told him to his face they KNOW they are lies, but he lies anyway. That's who he is.

The DOJ had Hunter's laptop for a year prior to the 2020 election and did nothing with it. 51 intelligence officials signed a letter saying that the laptop looked like Russian disinformation. News outlets ran with the story. People with evidence the laptop was Hunter's were banned from social media. The New York Post story on the laptop was banned from social media.

Today prosecutors used evidence from the laptop in the Hunter Biden prosecution. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The DOJ had Hunter's laptop for a year prior to the 2020 election and did nothing with it. 51 intelligence officials signed a letter saying that the laptop looked like Russian disinformation. News outlets ran with the story. People with evidence the laptop was Hunter's were banned from social media. The New York Post story on the laptop was banned from social media.

Today prosecutors used evidence from the laptop in the Hunter Biden prosecution. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Exactly what many of us have been saying.

The FBI, DOJ, CIA, etc., have all placed their weight on the scales in not 1, not 2, but 3 Presidential Elections.

These agencies feel it is their moral right and responsibility to run the Country, even if it means thwarting the will of the people. THIS is what is meant by the term DEEP STATE. They are long term Federal Employees that act like the President and his Cabinet are temporary, but they are permanent, and therefore view the President, and all of his appointees as nothing more than the summer help.

I invite any Democrat voter, or for that matter any Trump hater, to refute these facts. Want to know why half the population of this Country believes this was the last straw? Read on.

Exactly what many of us have been saying.

The FBI, DOJ, CIA, etc., have all placed their weight on the scales in not 1, not 2, but 3 Presidential Elections.

These agencies feel it is their moral right and responsibility to run the Country, even if it means thwarting the will of the people. THIS is what is meant by the term DEEP STATE. They are long term Federal Employees that act like the President and his Cabinet are temporary, but they are permanent, and therefore view the President, and all of his appointees as nothing more than the summer help.
Setting aside the morality of the issue, the US does have a problem with its burgeoning bureaucracy. In many ways, it has become a de facto fourth branch of government. Nor is it simply the power that the bureaucrats can wield, but even relatively junior members can plague elected officials. For instance "whistleblowers" have become a problem to administrations of both parties (let us not forget a Windman while praising an Allen). Congressional staffs and lobbyists can be added to that faceless power base.

Since the time of the Pharaohs, bureaucratic power has proven very difficult to curb. It is an issue that populists like Trump find useful on the campaign trail as his loyal followers chant "drain the swamp," but it was also an issue which he did not attempt to address his first term. How exactly does a government accomplish that?

The only "reform" I have heard thus far is to essentially push political appointees deeper into the bureaucratic system. We discovered by the last half of the 19th century that the political spoils system was out of control. That realization became the real driving force for a truly professional government employee system. I am not sure I understand how simply putting more political hacks in leadership roles accomplishes anything useful for the American people.

It is a problem, and real reform will require the cooperation of both parties.

I invite any Democrat voter, or for that matter any Trump hater, to refute these facts. Want to know why half the population of this Country believes this was the last straw? Read on.

I am not sure pointing at an opinion piece and then demanding the refutation of "facts" is a good debating technique. ;) I hasten to add that I am something of a fan of Hugh Hewitt, and the contribution haul will be helpful for Trump's legal bills if nothing else. Whether it indicates some sort of seachange in the size of Trump's support is another matter.

I don't think we will know the real effect of his conviction for some weeks. There was flash polling just after the decision that indicated Trump had lost some republican and a lot of independent support. I don't think anyone can make much of those polls any more than we can a visceral contribution windfall. We will have a much better feeling for where he actually now stands with the electorate by the end of the month.

Not so much a debating technique as pointing out the obvious bias against Trump, and an almost total disregard for Felony crimes by Democrats.

Democrat voters, as well as Democrat leaders, seem to delight in their frequent spells of Political Amnesia.

Last edited:
Getting rid of the entrenched Bureaucracy? The President has every right to deny their Security Clearance, without which they have the power to do nothing, except operate the Bunn coffee maker in the break room.

Getting rid of the entrenched Bureaucracy? The President has every right to deny their Security Clearance, without which they have the power to do nothing, except operate the Bunn coffee maker in the break room.
No, it doesn't work quite that easily, and I am sure you understand that perfectly well. It is the structure that has to be addressed.

No, it doesn't work quite that easily, and I am sure you understand that perfectly well. It is the structure that has to be addressed.
Yes it does. You and I both have seen Officer and Enlisted have their Security Clearance revoked for much less.

Both the UCMJ, and the Federal Statutes provide legal means to revoke the Clearance of any Service members, or Federal Employee.

Whether the President and his legal team can withstand the political pressure of such an effort is another matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KelliBarwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with