Politics

New presidente- liberal female greenie. Perfect! Mixes well with cartels??? and might blame the US and climate change for pass through illegals, drug exports and human trafficking. This will be interesting.

Spokesidjit Admiral Kirby a real treat explaining Brandon’s deal between Israel and Hamas that was done without participation or agreement from Israel. You can’t make this stuff up! And the stench of BHO lingers

The most Hunter Biden will get, is probation.
******IMO****** The deep state has already set up a get out of jail free card for him

Only candidates similar like Bukele in El Salvador and Duerte previously in the Philippines can solve these cartel problems. Hopefully Trump will tackle the problem and bring long lasting peace for the Mexican people because Mexican politicians are not solving the problems.

Mexican politicians are in bed with the Cartels. Never ending problem.

I don’t know the validity of this but one of my H2A workers said his wife called him last week and reported that a cartel came to their house and demanded 100 pesos per tree in their yard. I’m trying to get more information from him but it’s a little tough. They don’t want to talk about the cartels much.

Hunter Biden gun trial starts today, how long will it take to reach a not guilty verdict? I’m not holding my breath that he’ll suffer any consequences……..
Well, considering their is a US Supreme Court case that occurred after he was charged, which may have changed the law, not long.

Its PRIDE Month! which is apparently so important to our government that both the US Navy Special Warfare community has to make social media posts ensuring us that we know they support it...

I guess all that hair gel and the UDT shorts the SEALs wear is coming back to haunt them lol...

Posted on their FB page....

1717427942096.png

And the FBI marches in a pride parade.. displaying their badges, armed, etc..

Meanwhile Pro Palestine protestors clash with Pride Paraders, while participating in the Pride Parade lol...

Wasnt it just a couple of months ago that the LGBTQ+ community was making a huge play to support the Palestinians/Hamas?

Sweet Baby Jesus, what is the world coming to?????

1717428569564.png

Its PRIDE Month! which is apparently so important to our government that both the US Navy Special Warfare community has to make social media posts ensuring us that we know they support it...

I guess all that hair gel and the UDT shorts the SEALs wear is coming back to haunt them lol...

View attachment 610334

Meanwhile Pro Palestine protestors clash with Pride Paraders, while participating in the Pride Parade lol...

Wasnt it just a couple of months ago that the LGBTQ+ community was making a huge play to support the Palestinians/Hamas?

Kind of sad what the left has done to DOJ, FBI, DOS, DOD and all government agencies since 2010.

Kind of enjoyable watching the left eat it's own.

View attachment 610334

Hard to believe that the FBI allowed those agents to participate in that parade while wearing their credentials. :S Censored: :S Censored:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoryBroadw

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?