Politics

The thing that turned me to Trump was the way the judge acted and his background of him and his family. Not to mention he donated to the Biden campaign which is evidently against New York law.

Where did you see anything that included republicans on Trumps jury? Only thing I’ve seen is what they did for a living and where they get their news from…. I sincerely doubt there was anything close to a republican on said jury……
I simply quoted what a relative mentioned. No idea where he got it from. But the point is that not everyone is paying close attention, other than the verdict.

The thing that turned me to Trump was the way the judge acted and his background of him and his family. Not to mention he donated to the Biden campaign which is evidently against New York law.
Doesn’t matter if it’s against NY law, it’s get trump no matter what and the hell with the law or civil rights. The whole thing reeks of organized criminal activity on Bragg and company.

I would hate to be tried by 12 people too dumb to know how to get off jury duty in the first place. On the second, to be tried by people who don't know that if they produce a verdict at odds with the judge's obviously biased court management and illicit instructions THERE IS NOTHING THE JUDGE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

I would hate to be tried by 12 people too dumb to know how to get off jury duty in the first place. On the second, to be tried by people who don't know that if they produce a verdict at odds with the judge's obviously biased court management and illicit instructions THERE IS NOTHING THE JUDGE CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Don’t know about the judge not doing anything, the jurors could get Hillary’d……

News 24 Sunday the 2nd edition. Zuma threatens IEC to not release election results on Sunday, says there will be trouble. Malema (EFF) DEMANDS finance and National Assembly Speaker position.( He is the one for land grab with no compensation and songs at his rallies said kill the Boer and the farmer. he was in jail for hate speech once. Then said well, its just a song) Seems like elections bring out the best.

Watch your 6, Mr. President.

FB_IMG_1717299844401.jpg

One of the signs of a Banana Republic.

The FBI having "Shoot-to-kill" clearance, during the raid on the Presidents home.
Little misleading, I think. Documents said standard policy Yes, that includes use of deadly force if required, but there was no special, "shoot-to-kill" directive. BTW, they had the same policy for Biden's Delaware house search later on.

One of the signs of a Banana Republic.

The FBI having "Shoot-to-kill" clearance, during the raid on the Presidents home.
That has been debunked. That represented boiler plate instructions concerning use of deadly force. In fact, the team made sure to arrive when the former president was not present.

Not my comment.

For what it's worth though, both the defense and the prosecution have some ability to select jurors. If Trump's team couldn't manage to swing at least a couple of right leaning jurors, then he's paying them far too much.
Irrelevant since the judge defined unanimous as 33%

Even before the court shenanigans and bias, before the verdict, to bring a presidential candidate to court in an election year is not just banana republic, it stinks. The Democrats have crossed a line here that they will live to regret. Even in the Third World this would elicit a strong reaction. They must fear Trump more than death itself.

Little misleading, I think. Documents said standard policy Yes, that includes use of deadly force if required, but there was no special, "shoot-to-kill" directive. BTW, they had the same policy for Biden's Delaware house search later on.
Predictable post by one of the usual Brandon sympathizers with severe TDS

Huh? I guess I missed the media coverage of full blown tactical raid elements with real time news coverage of Brandon's Delaware home and university search of Brandon's documents that, all of which by the way, he has been collecting since a Senator and VP. Which in both cases is completely unlawful! Plus, if SOP, exactly who was the FBI thinking they may need to use force against in the Mara Lago raid???... the Secret Service that has been continuously been guarding and securing the entire premises since Trump was president?

Same look as an FBI predawn raids/arrests on parents who get upset at school board meetings or anti-abortion protesters or J6 protesters who as US citizens are guilty of nothing more than trespass on their own property, the US capitol, etc. etc.

I feel sorry for those who cannot recognize all this as a weoponization of a branch of gov against political enemies or citizens, be it Fred the ragman common citizen or Donald the ex-president.

Last edited:
That has been debunked. That represented boiler plate instructions concerning use of deadly force. In fact, the team made sure to arrive when the former president was not present.
Another predictable post from big government sympathizer of one of many currently weaponized agencies within the government. And just as predictable a response that misses the point of the criticism of the whole Big Show for primetime news (CNN et al), Mara Lago raid that overtly showcased the tactical battle gear and tactics to begin with. Sadly all too common look for a weaponized FBI that seems to have blind support within certain elements of our citizenry, especially those, in this case, with TDS.

Last edited:
Another predictable post from big government sympathizer of one of many currently weaponized agencies within the government. And just as predictable a response that misses the point of the criticism of the whole Big Show for primetime news (CNN et al), Mara Lago raid that overtly showcased the tactical battle gear and tactics to begin with. Sadly all too common look for a weaponized FBI that seems to have blind support within certain elements of our citizenry, especially those, in this case, with TDS.
I simply reported the facts. Those are clearly inconvenient in your world view. Rather than dispute those facts, you resort to attempting to insult me. Your argument reads just like most of all your other posts on this topic - long on assumption and vitriol and devoid of evidence or reason.

I have no love for this administration. They have caused real continuing harm to our culture, our economy, and the prosperity of our progeny. We have plenty of reasons for wanting to affect change without making things up.

Irrelevant since the judge defined unanimous as 33%
That is not true. A single juror could have caused a mistrial. The 33% was only with respect to the nature of the underlying crime that was being concealed by the "illegal bookkeeping." Normally the jury must be unanimous with respect to all elements of the crime. In this case, the judge stated that any of three underlying crimes might be applicable. That was indeed a unique stretch of the law, but all that was needed for a mistrial was one juror to have voted to acquit.

I do believe the venue was one in which Trump was unlikely to ever get a fair trial. In Manhattan, Biden won 86% of the vote. I have no doubt that carried over to the jury pool. There were two jurors who stated they used X as a primary news source and had read some Truth Social posts there. Not exactly republican much less MAGA credentials.

There are several meaningful areas for appeal. My biggest concern is that this was a state case brought in state court so the appeals will go through the state appellate process. Those judges are all democrat. Though, they did have the courage (4-3) to toss the Weinstein conviction over extraneous lurid testimony of sort Stormy Daniels was allowed to provide.

Trump probably lost his case when his legal team, perhaps at his direction, made the decision to deny that hush money payments were ever made at all. There was a lot of evidence besides Cohen that the payments were made. Such payments are not illegal, but the denial allowed the prosecution to focus a lot of effort on the salacious nature of the payment rather than the legality of the payments or their documentation.

They needed a full blown FBI SWAT team to stand guard while searching the dangerous territory of Melania's panty drawers...LOL.

An armed raid with automatic weapons was nothing but theatrics used for intimidation, and to solicit an emotional response thru the media.
The Democrats KGB are looking for any possible excuse to pull the trigger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MavisKessl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?