Politics

Red Leg

I am a Trump supporter

I agree completely with these 3 paragraphs in the article

• Throttle back the vitriol, animosity, and deliberate disinformation directed at Republican and independent voters by his surrogates on both social and electronic media.
  • Plan for Joe Biden to not be the Democrat nominee. He will be replaced at the time and choosing of the Democrat Party hierarchy. Which in all likelihood will be when Trump secures the nomination or during the Democrat Convention.
  • Show some surprising magnanimity. Trump should tell the Republican electorate that if it appears, because of factors beyond his control, that he cannot be competitive in the general election, for the good of the country he will step down from being the nominee and let the Republican Convention choose his replacement. This is an exceedingly unlikely scenario, but it would reinforce his patriotism as well as offset the now embedded accusation that Trump is only running again to seek revenge and assuage his ego.

My humble prediction is:

If Trump gets through the gauntlet and is the nominee, Biden will stay in the race. That allows trump to pin the 4 years of Anarchy on Biden. (A positive outcome) if Trump can reign in his ego and do the things above he may bring back some moderates. Maybe

If Haley is the Nominee she will beat Biden handily.

The draw back to that is the Democrat machine knows this. So they will pull Biden so that Newsome, The next Obama, or the replacement candidate will get a complete pass from the middle, the media (of course) and left on the last four years.

“Hey, I didnt flood hospitals and schools with illegal emigrants. I didnt demean law enforcement, no cash bail, student loans, on and on.

So if it’s Haley Biden. Haley wins
If they pull Biden it’s a jump ball.

Red Leg

I am a Trump supporter

I agree completely with these 3 paragraphs in the article

• Throttle back the vitriol, animosity, and deliberate disinformation directed at Republican and independent voters by his surrogates on both social and electronic media.
  • Plan for Joe Biden to not be the Democrat nominee. He will be replaced at the time and choosing of the Democrat Party hierarchy. Which in all likelihood will be when Trump secures the nomination or during the Democrat Convention.
  • Show some surprising magnanimity. Trump should tell the Republican electorate that if it appears, because of factors beyond his control, that he cannot be competitive in the general election, for the good of the country he will step down from being the nominee and let the Republican Convention choose his replacement. This is an exceedingly unlikely scenario, but it would reinforce his patriotism as well as offset the now embedded accusation that Trump is only running again to seek revenge and assuage his ego.

My humble prediction is:

If Trump gets through the gauntlet and is the nominee, Biden will stay in the race. That allows trump to pin the 4 years of Anarchy on Biden. (A positive outcome) if Trump can reign in his ego and do the things above he may bring back some moderates. Maybe

If Haley is the Nominee she will beat Biden handily.

The draw back to that is the Democrat machine knows this. So they will pull Biden so that Newsome, The next Obama, or the replacement candidate will get a complete pass from the middle, the media (of course) and left on the last four years.

“Hey, I didnt flood hospitals and schools with illegal emigrants. I didnt demean law enforcement, no cash bail, student loans, on and on.

So if it’s Haley Biden. Haley wins
If they pull Biden it’s a jump ball.
I agree with your analysis. You focused on exactly the three that I did. I would go so far as to say that numbers one and three that you listed are, I believe, impossible for him.

And I am not sure there is any "plan" that solves a guilty verdict with resulting felony conviction.

• Have a plan in place on the strategy to offset any trials or guilty verdicts that may arise from the four ongoing court battles and 91 indictments. Recent polls have revealed that Trump would lose between 5-11 percentage points among voters if he is found guilty of any felony. A deficit which would certainly spell defeat.

I would definitely rather have Trump to any of the potential options on the left.

But, since Biden stoked division, fear and has done a lot of damage. We need someone that can actually win first. Then repair the damage from Biden. A Trump win would divide us more and the left would be rioting and burning their own neighborhoods.

So with that. I wish Trump would exercise the last paragraph option.

I would definitely rather have Trump to any of the potential options on the left.

But, since Biden stoked division, fear and has done a lot of damage. We need someone that can actually win first. Then repair the damage from Biden. A Trump win would divide us more and the left would be rioting and burning their own neighborhoods.

So with that. I wish Trump would exercise the last paragraph option.
Based on the events leading up to January 6, I am fairly certain that is not an option he would ever consider.

Big fan of Hoover Institute (most of the time). This is a panel they put together a couple months back that's probably worth a listen. I won't give my long list of notes from it so as not to sway anyone else's mind as they watch, but I will point out the things that immediately stuck out to me as soon as I started listening...

-Zero enlisted representation
-None of the panel are under the age of 53 (Sen. Ernst youngest)

I have a generally high level of respect for everyone on the panel, especially HR and Kotkin. Sen. Ernst? Meh, I guess so (they definitely could've found a better lawmaker/service member to do this).

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Great video.

I agree with General Mattis. Active military personnel should never be drug into political debate. We are trained early to never weigh in publicly.

Once the military person is separated. They have a duty to speak out on mismanagement. I loved HR’s opinion on if we are going to get involve around the world. Don’t tie the the military’hands. Fight to win. And his opinion on current DEI and climate change and why recruitment is so bad.

With the two seals missing. With the way this is being handled. It tells me that they are still alive and we know where they’re at.

but if we share anything it could jeopardize their extraction

or they are captured and we’re about to go get them so we don’t want to say anything.

Hopefully

Watching this video of the new Argentina president schooling the childish “elites” at Davos.

I ask why is Argentina schooling the top 1% of wealth at Davos. That used to be the United States Shtick. Preaching how Capitalism has brought more people out of poverty in the last 100 than any other system. Our leaders now not only don’t preach it. They don’t believe it.

Then it dawned on me. The system that the liberal “elite” in Ivy League schools, Washington DC and mush headed college Kids are now pushing here in the US and Europe. Is exactly what the Argentinians fell for 30 years ago.

So now our “Elites” are pushing this same collectivism approach to thought, speech and economic “equity”.

So if we stay on this course Argentina is the model of our future.

The conclave of globalist elite whackjobs in Davos, now want to ban "Rice"

I think there are a couple billion Asians that would gladly tell them to go eff themselves.

Last weeks Chiefs/Dolphins game streamed on Peacock had 23 million viewers. The largest viewership in streaming history.
Some are predicting that it won't be long before the Superbowl becomes "Pay per view"

A world of greed.

Big fan of Hoover Institute (most of the time). This is a panel they put together a couple months back that's probably worth a listen. I won't give my long list of notes from it so as not to sway anyone else's mind as they watch, but I will point out the things that immediately stuck out to me as soon as I started listening...

-Zero enlisted representation
-None of the panel are under the age of 53 (Sen. Ernst youngest)

I have a generally high level of respect for everyone on the panel, especially HR and Kotkin. Sen. Ernst? Meh, I guess so (they definitely could've found a better lawmaker/service member to do this).

Interesting. From what I have read, Mattis didn't really serve Trump too well when he was SOD. Mattis also didn't interact very well with McMaster, something about 4 star vs 3 star. I am a big McMaster fan and wish he would get politically involved. He'd bring "Leadership" which seems to be almost non-existent today. McMaster's most recent book, "Battlegrounds" is an excellent read about the world.

Last weeks Chiefs/Dolphins game streamed on Peacock had 23 million viewers. The largest viewership in streaming history.
Some are predicting that it won't be long before the Superbowl becomes "Pay per view"

A world of greed.
Super bowl ticket pricing for this year...
  • Stub Hub: $6,216 - $84,875
  • Seat Geek: $6,456 - $36,919
  • Ticketmaster: $10,250 - $37,750
  • TicketSmarter: $7,787 - $38,715
  • On Location tickets: $9,000+

Apparently that's not enough to pay the bills.

Well that's okay. Plenty of hunting videos on youtube, watching the ones that take place in Africa warm me up, and I feel that I am reliving mine in Limpopo last year. Plus, no chin music if I over indulge in beer.

I personally think Waters is in a marathon contest with Hannity over who is the dumber host. Notice I deliberately did not use the words ignorant or uninformed. "a couple of years ago we were leaving the Middle East......." I must have missed that.

SOF operations are by there very nature secret. Or at least are supposed to be. US Navy Seals, for a host of cultural and service reasons, have always been far more front page than other similar DOD and CIA organizations. There is a lot of overlap, but they also occupy a deployment and operational space between the Ranger regiment or marine Raiders and Delta. Many of those missions are less covert which garners press attention. Obviously, they also have a unique skill set for seaborn missions.

Other SOF assets like DELTA often carry out far more delicate and lethal operations than the SEALS, but the public knows almost nothing about them, or the casualties they may suffer.

With respect to this incident, I am not sure that I understand the conspiracy angle that seems to be developing. I am Army not Navy, but a boarding operation from a Zodiac to a higher sided vessel is dangerous, particularly if any sort of swell is running. The two men in the water are at great risk, and publicly acknowledging the incident in the early hours compounded that risk by making them a target for any Arab with boat along that coast. I do not know, but I also would suspect that the Navy is not eager to catalogue the assets or TTP's that they are employing in trying to locate them.

If they are lost, it is indeed a tragedy - particularly for those families. But to somehow jump to the conclusion that they were abandoned or that DOD or the administration is covering up something is, at least from this foxhole, simply a leap way too far. Knowing Kurilla a little bit (and a lot by reputation), I am confident that the every available joint asset has been deployed in an effort to find these men.

Now could or should there have been another approach that would prevent Iran from putting these weapons on these small ships for transport to begin with, is another question entirely, and a very legitimate one. My finger inevitably points to Biden's National Security Advisor, Jake Sullivan. Whether Afghanistan, Ukraine, Israel, and now the Red and Arabian Sea and Persian Gulf littoral, the common themes of American action are minimalism and risk aversion. I remain convinced that is driven by Sullivan's lack of either military or diplomatic experience, and seeing every action through the prism of the next election - the one thing with which he does have experience.

One other caution to those who apparently think kinetic strikes against Iran are needed, even overdue, is how do we end such a war once it has begun. And make no mistake about it, strikes against actual Iranian bases or infrastructure are an act of war. Remember, it wasn't very long ago that the Trump wing was vilifying John Bolton for essentially advocating the same thing.

For those who demand a clearer strategy for Ukraine, what would be our strategy for Iran, a nation with a population of 81 million people? That is a dramatically different environment than our more recent Arab and Afghan military efforts. And I think it would be prudent to anticipate that Iran could initiate a number of asymmetrical acts of retaliation far more lethal and distant than Houthi rocket launches.

Last edited:

SB Tickets have been spiraling out of control for years. It's ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silverflashsrq

Latest profile posts

African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well