Politics

Last weeks Chiefs/Dolphins game streamed on Peacock had 23 million viewers. The largest viewership in streaming history.
Some are predicting that it won't be long before the Superbowl becomes "Pay per view"

A world of greed.
Fk professional sports. I spend money on my own dreams, not someone else's. YMMV.

If they are lost, it is indeed a tragedy

Word from a very trusted source within the SEAL community (senior enough to absolutely know ground truth before he speaks) is as of this morning they have switched from a rescue to a recovery mission..

RIP to the fallen...

VBSS is seriously dangerous and difficult stuff.. even in training... doing it live, it is sadly not uncommon for someone to get hurt or killed..

I agree with you.. based on what Ive been told, every possible asset available was used to find these guys.. unfortunately they were unsuccessful..

the notion that the DOD didnt do everything it could (and is continuing to do everything it can) to find these guys is incredibly far fetched and completely unfounded..

Super bowl ticket pricing for this year...
  • Stub Hub: $6,216 - $84,875
  • Seat Geek: $6,456 - $36,919
  • Ticketmaster: $10,250 - $37,750
  • TicketSmarter: $7,787 - $38,715
  • On Location tickets: $9,000+

Apparently that's not enough to pay the bills.
Nice to see the price hasn’t gone up that much. Wow! Last year at State Fram Stadium in Phoenix the cheapest price was $4100.00 dollars for a nose bleed seat.

DELTA often carry out far more delicate and lethal operations than the SEALS, but the public knows almost nothing about them, or the casualties they may suffer.

Once the “Teams” got a taste of fame it was hard to move away from it. They now have movies and write books which used to be a cardinal sin. And would get you booted from the Teams.

The “Unit” 1st SFOD-D or Delta as the public calls them. are far more secretive and more often pull off the more challenging snatch and grabs and other difficult tasks.

A retired Unit guy I have trained with laughs at us squids because the Navy guys choice their own “handle”. He jokes saying navy guys names are always turbo and Zeus and Adonis, where the army you get the name given to you, and it’s usually from a screwup.

to your point. This is not a cover-up. I’m hoping it’s keeping a lid on it because they’ve got something in the works.

And it usually is the Marines or the Army that has to bail the seals out unfortunately

DELTA often carry out far more delicate and lethal operations than the SEALS, but the public knows almost nothing about them, or the casualties they may suffer.

Once the “Teams” got a taste of fame it was hard to move away from it. They now have movies and write books which used to be a cardinal sin. And would get you booted from the Teams.

The “Unit” 1st SFOD-D or Delta as the public calls them. are far more secretive and more often pull off the more challenging snatch and grabs and other difficult tasks.

A retired Unit guy I have trained with laughs at us squids because the Navy guys choice their own “handle”. He jokes saying navy guys names are always turbo and Zeus and Adonis, where the army you get the name given to you, and it’s usually from a screwup.

to your point. This is not a cover-up. I’m hoping it’s keeping a lid on it because they’ve got something in the works.

And it usually is the Marines or the Army that has to bail the seals out unfortunately
I think your observations are correct. I have been associated with some of both -- more on the Army side. Went through the joint GO "charm school" and foreign tour, with Olsen back in the day (impressive guy). Due to riots in Peru, we were stuck on Key West for about five days and Olsen had us snorkeling with his guys pretty quickly. Even had the opportunity to play "hostage" in the fun house at Bragg - excuse me Liberty - with the Army folks. Any such generalizations are questionable, but I think most with any experience with both would agree that the two organizations are represented by very different personality types.

Having read the article at the link that was provided, I am going to pick on this sentence. I think it gives Trump far too much credit for a level of awareness that I do not believe he possesses. His actions, IMHO, do not speak to me of someone who acknowledges what's said in this sentence.

He, therefore, is well aware of the dire consequences for this nation and his legacy if he loses.

and the Green Beret guys are at another level of professionalism. Since their main gig is training other military units. They are true professionals.

There are pirates in the Unit too, but you definitely see more pirates in the Teams.

"I personally think Waters is in a marathon contest with Hannity over who is the dumber host."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The most astute words over any given topic that I will read today.
Bootlicking much?

Im sure Watters and Hannity lie awake at night mulling over your opinions of them.

I do not need anyone on this forum or elsewhere to inform me on what is clear to my own eyes: the Hannitys and Waters of the "news" world are every bit as bad as the Reids and the Maddows. Bootlicking? That'd be Hannity with regards to Trump; it's amazing they can get Sean's nose clean enough each night to not be noticed by the camera.

My comment was directed at the humor in which the observation was made. I have thought the same thing MANY times. Fox needs more of the likes of Bream and Baier, IMHO, and less of Watters and Hannity.

Pakistan entering the escalating fray.....

It's high time to turn Iran into a barren wasteland. Throw in Yemen as a bonus target.

Thank Obama & Biden for the influxes of cash into Iran, as well as the capabilities of Uranium Enrichment. Not to mention Hillary selling off 20% of the reserves.
Maybe Russia will donate a couple of medium range missiles for Iran to load up. They must be salivating over the thought of hitting Israel.

Everything that we spend money on support's someone else's dream
Possibly but more so with professional sports. I don't think anyone dreams of being a coal miner like city kids being a pro basketball player.

Pakistan entering the escalating fray.....

It's high time to turn Iran into a barren wasteland. Throw in Yemen as a bonus target.

Perhaps they will solve this problem for us!

179 GOP lawmakers have signed on to an Amicus brief to keep Trump on the ballots.
Disturbing, that there is not 100% support on this.
Like him or not, trying to keep a political rival off the ballot sets a very bad precedent, and is a very icy slope, but certainly not surprising for Democrats/RINOS who have absolutely no moral compass.

Last edited:

From the article:
There can be no question that Donald Trump harbors a deep affection for this country and its people. He, therefore, is well aware of the dire consequences for this nation and his legacy if he loses. It is vital that Trump, despite his ongoing legal battles, begins to immediately focus on doing everything he can to ensure a victory in November.
I would change it to say:

There can be no question that Donald Trump harbors a deep affection for himself. He, therefore, does not care for the dire consequences for this nation and his legacy if he loses. It is vital that Trump, despite his ongoing legal battles, begins to immediately focus on not being himself to ensure a victory in November.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimoneStic

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.