Politics

I’ve asked brickburn to delete my account. Time for me to go. I apologize for my rude behavior.

No need for that John..

You recognize that behavior went a bit over the top… just reel it in…

Politics is a passionate subject.. it gets everyone riled up from time to time… myself included…

I’m going to guess you have more in common with most of the folks that participate in this thread than not.. the overarching majority lean somewhere between centrist right and hard right… we all probably agree on most things more than we disagree..

It’s just when we disagree that we start to get heated…

I’ve asked brickburn to delete my account. Time for me to go. I apologize for my rude behavior.
Not necessary John. You may have expressed a strong opinion but you didn't personally attack someone in a name-calling rant. The fact that you recognized that you may have "blurted" is much farther ahead than some of the "always-right-no-matter-what" fellas can manage.

...and we all blurt sometimes.

Some of us like to ride along in this thread and hear the differing reasonings and opinions. But, that means it can get heated sometimes and as long as it doesn't degrade to the personal name calling crap, we can handle a little of this...
at work.jpg

The Fed Government worked with banks to search for "conservative terms" in the Jan. 6th investigation.

20240118_085538.jpg
20240118_085547.jpg

They apparently profiled customers of Cabela's, Bass Pro, and Dick's.... Shows how little they really do understand... I mean what self respecting Conservative would shop at Dick's;)

Another interesting clip from the front. The M2 Bradley, which equips only a single UA brigade (more the shame on us) is gaining a stellar reputation in the Ukrainian Army. It is very hard to kill by anything but a main battle tank. The thermal optics and extremely accurate, stabilized 25mm gun offer a tremendous advantage over its Russian counterparts. They have even engaged tanks with the 25mm. These clips show a Bradley engaging Russia's most modern deployed tank - a T90.

The first is difficult to see, but the tank is upper middle of the screen and the Bradley is maneuvering at the bottom, firing periodically. The Brad is hitting with concentrated AP fire from the 25mm. The sparks are the typical signature of tungsten cored rounds striking. The explosions are the explosive active protection tiles detonating. Maybe one in ten rounds is penetrating. Toward the end, the tank's turret is spinning uncontrollably as it attempts to withdraw. It hits a tree and the crew abandons it.

The second clip is a clean-up of the first showing the effect of 25mm impacts.

During the first Gulf War, Brad AP rounds easily penetrated the side armor of T55/62/64 class Russian tanks.

In the second video, it looks like the barrel was penetrated and a loaded powder charge vented rather than detonating. I can't imagine sitting inside that thing getting pounded like that.

Last edited:
Not necessary. You should stay. As a vet I also get excess boiler pressure when I see what politicians are trying to do to my country.

If you are unfamiliar with ballot harvesting rules for your state.

Due to illegal ballot harvesting, the results for North Carolina's 9th Congressional District race were thrown out in 2018 and a new election held. The original GOP candidate dropped out and Rep. Dan Bishop won that election.

They apparently profiled customers of Cabela's, Bass Pro, and Dick's.... Shows how little they really do understand... I mean what self respecting Conservative would shop at Dick's;)

I'll go one further. That might have been impactful for me with regards to Cabela's... when Cabela's was actually still Cabela's, and not an offshoot of Bass Pro. Heck, I'm WAY under the radar, based on this. :p

Meanwhile back at the front ...........

This is a very short clip illustrating this new sort of drone warfare. The Ukrainians are in the tree line and are getting worked over by the 30mm auto cannon of a BMP. They call in the UA version of an airstrike. A drone carrying an armor piercing warhead, likely from a RPG, responds and crashes into the rear upper deck of the AFV with catastrophic results for vehicle and crew.

Hopefully the Ukrainians in the woods didn't suffer too much from the secondary explosion.

We all have moments John. I hope you will reconsider.

You may just want to see post #30,327 on page 1517. Just sayin'
To that end. I have provided a short two week duration timeout.

I don't delete accounts because people are frustrated.

Frustrated outbursts in this monstrosity of a thread get quite a bit of leeway.
Cursing and attacks, we don't need. Have a better day.

Last edited:
1705596924982.png

Secret China run lab in California. This is frightening.

For 2020 not a chance. It’s no secret, that in order for Texas to turn blue the D’s need Williamson, Travis, Hays, Comal, Bexar and keep what they have. They have all but Comal and they are working hard on getting Comal blue.

You definitely know more about Texas than me and I defer to your knowledge.

In the postmortem of the 2020 election, multiple prognosticators said that if Paxton hadn't stopped the blanket mail out of ballots in Harris County that Texas would have gone blue. In the 20 minutes I have spent researching, this is the first info I found. Wish it was someone other than Paxton but I don't have time for more research now. There is more info regarding voter fraud on this video but watch the 31-34 minute clip for Paxton's response. Yes, I acknowledge Paxton makes it sound like their were more counties involved than just Harris, but he clearly states if Harris County had mailed out 2.7 million ballots and Trump won Texas by 600,000 that Trump wouldn't have won Texas.

PS: It was great meeting and visiting with you at the AH dinner!

Interesting

I find it interesting how an individual posting from his bedroom seems to know more than the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc. combined.

I find it interesting how an individual posting from his bedroom seems to know more than the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, Fox, etc. combined.
Remember he is a retired 1st SGT of the U.S. Army. Those people know things a lot of things. :A Thumbs Up:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nbiermann

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia