Politics

Macgregor seems to be viewing and reviewing a much different war than most of the other military analysts. When he states that Putin is intentionally restraining Russian troops from advancing too fast, I quit listening and turned the video off.

Macgregor seems to be viewing and reviewing a much different war than most of the other military analysts. When he states that Putin is intentionally restraining Russian troops from advancing too fast, I quit listening and turned the video off.
Agreed. I watched a little farther but at best the guy seems to be a genuine A Hole.

From every logical report I have seen, we have largely given Ukraine our obsolete military hardware and they kicked the Russian's asses with it;)

Agreed. I watched a little farther but at best the guy seems to be a genuine A Hole.

From every logical report I have seen, we have largely given Ukraine our obsolete military hardware and they kicked the Russian's asses with it;)
The guy is just a mouth piece for a certain crowd, nothing else nothing more.

Does anyone else see the irony of Biden signing an EO to control AI? Wonder if he has a clue what AI is...

AI will be one of the worst things we will ever see when it comes to technology against the American citizen.

Just wait and see.

Does anyone else see the irony of Biden signing an EO to control AI? Wonder if he has a clue what AI is...
I agree. How can Brandon who suffers from NS (Natural Stupidity) can grasp what AI actually is? LOL

I don't believe that Turkey would be foolish enough to attack Israel.

But then again, if the U.S is sending 4 carrier groups into the region, there has to be something serious enough to command that type of presence and firepower

Some direct contradiction to those that think giving big money to foreign wars is a good idea.

As a N
I don't believe that Turkey would be foolish enough to attack Israel.

But then again, if the U.S is sending 4 carrier groups into the region, there has to be something serious enough to command that type of presence and firepower
As a NATO “ally” if Turkey was to attack Israel how would the rest of NATO respond? It doesn’t seem Turkey is too committed to the NATO mission.

As a N

As a NATO “ally” if Turkey was to attack Israel how would the rest of NATO respond? It doesn’t seem Turkey is too committed to the NATO mission.
Talking about Turkey attacking Israel is nonsense and ridiculous.
Erdogan might not be the best ally we have right now but historically speaking Turkey has been the biggest deterrent in the area against hostile forces to Nato since the cold war and had good relation with Israel.
Matter of fact right before the Hamas attack they were reestablishing diplomatic relations at the highest level.
They condemned the Hamas attack but not happy with the way Israel conducting this operation and about the civilian casualties in Gaza along with other friendly nations like Jordan and Qatar.

AI will be one of the worst things we will ever see when it comes to technology against the American citizen.

Just wait and see.

It'll be worse than when the first earlier "robotics" started replacing working people in industrial jobs.

If I were charged with analyzing or understanding the what or why of current US actions or policies in the Middle East, I'd certainly study Obama, possibly Rice- not Brandon. Brandon and Kamalala have a huge problem of portraying an image that reflects their words. That is common to people who have no integrity. Brandon invented Corn Pop because of that and for that purpose. He has, for all his adult life, earned a reputation for outright lying and inventing stories to advance his position and prop up his ego. I get the idea he has spent the last 50 years perfecting the act from behind the protection of a politician's lectern. Imagine that inferiority ego bouncing around in a brain with progressive dementia.

Last edited:
I would do, same if I would had CCW.

But, in practical terms not carrying visible, goes like this:

Hunters have "to own and to carry" license. (as opposed to "to own license") as two different firearm licensing types at my place..

So, if someone for example shoulders the hunting rifle on the sling, and say start walking with rifle on the shoulder to his hunting area alongside the road, he will start following scenario.

Most probably, the first "concerned" citizen would report this to police.
Next what would happen he will be surrounded by SWAT within minutes, and hunting rifle confiscated together with all his guns at home, a day later.

He wouldn't make half mile walking alongside the road with rifle, in most cases, after first few cars pass by and notice a person walking with the rifle.
That is the implementation.

So, hunting license "to own and to carry" means, loaded rifle on shoulder only during the hunt, in his hunting area for which he has hunting permit. Transport to hunting area (or to the range, or to the gunsmith), in the bag or suitcase, empty, separated from ammo. For this license an EU firearms pass will be issued on request

Self defense license, "to own and to carry" means carrying concealed in urban and other areas. Rarely issued, special cases. No EU pass for this.

Self defense license ("to own" ) means keeping gun at home, plus travelling to range or gunsmith, empty, in the bag or suitcase separated from ammo. More frequently issued, type of license. no EU pass for this.

Sport shooting license ("To own", only option), means transport empty gun, in a bag, or suitcase, separated from ammo, in car trunk, from home to the range, and back, or from home to the gunsmith and back. For this license EU pass will be issued.

Collectors license means. keep guns locked at home, transport empty in bags or suitcases to gunsmith or exhibitions, and not allowed to have ammo for them. No EU pass (to my knowledge)

majority of European legal gun owners live by these rules.
there are some differences from country to country, but not too much.
Australians are living under the fourth licensing system listed above, with very few exceptions ...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimothyFit

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia