Politics

She plead guilty to charges related to so called "False information" related to voter fraud claims presented to the Georgia senate .

Big effing deal.

Commie Joe, and the flying monkey's, present false information to the American people on an almost daily basis. What happens to them? Absolutely nothing.!
Remember when Hillary was whining about the election being stolen from her, even after fabricating a fake dossier.?

Lying to liars is quite laughable. But when the swamp wants to strong arm and crush you, all you can do is plead guilty, or they will try and bankrupt you in the process.
This is all about Trump, and not the low hanging fruit.

It's a true shame that you act almost gleeful over these deep state Kangaroo court proceedings, under a Banana republic that is becoming less and less the home of the free.
What I think is that Trump genuinely tried to get Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger to throw the Georgia election to him. Voter fraud claims were part of that effort. If that is true, and a court will decide, if he should be convicted. Thus far, three of his lawyers have turned on him and his Chief of Staff. The latter will be relevant in the Washington case as well.

I am just as thoroughly sick of the flim flam man from new York as I am Joe Biden.

Talked to a woman in New Orleans a few years back. She referred to ANYONE North of I-10 and West of Lafayette as Yankees.
And she was correct says a guy born in Thibodaux and who grew up in Lake Charles.

@Brent in Az, you beat me to it. I have in my possession evidence and absolute proof of 2 instances of how a voting system can be corrupted while the culpable parties maintain a level of plausible deniability. Many states issue IDs and driver’s licenses to non-citizens. The election officials, usually at the county level, are provided a “voter” data base from the state. The county then issues, usually by mail, the mail-in ballots to the “voters” as listed on the state’s data base. The non-citizen, ineligible voter simply fills out the ballot, signs the separate security sleeve and mails it back in. The ballot is separated from the sleeve, the vote is recorded and that is that. Already effectively “laundered” because the state’s data base is used by the election officials giving everyone a level of deniability and insulation from scrutiny. I remember well investigators and even judges looking at reported past voting irregularities, shrugging their shoulders and saying, “Nothing to see here”. “Nothing to see” !!! Really? WTF? I’m looking right at it in my hand! It is being done in plain sight and they don’t even need to use 2000 Mules to do it!

7-8 million future Democrat illegal voters and potential terrorists have swarmed over our border since the crooked bastard was selected. But all I hear from Dems, closet Dems and RINOS, “Trump is the real danger to this country and the real threat to democracy itself.” Jeffries was recently calling Jordan something like a “clear and present danger to the country.” I have learned the Dems and left, same thing, always accuse our side of exactly what they are, what they are doing or are planning to do.

Sadly, we are indeed very close to slipping to the level of a banana republic. We have a weaponized DOJ and a corrupt judicial at many levels. Scary stuff for our country.

@Brent in Az, you beat me to it. I have in my possession evidence and absolute proof of 2 instances of how a voting system can be corrupted while the culpable parties maintain a level of plausible deniability. Many states issue IDs and driver’s licenses to non-citizens. The election officials, usually at the county level, are provided a “voter” data base from the state. The county then issues, usually by mail, the mail-in ballots to the “voters” as listed on the state’s data base. The non-citizen, ineligible voter simply fills out the ballot, signs the separate security sleeve and mails it back in. The ballot is separated from the sleeve, the vote is recorded and that is that. Already effectively “laundered” because the state’s data base is used by the election officials giving everyone a level of deniability and insulation from scrutiny. I remember well investigators and even judges looking at reported past voting irregularities, shrugging their shoulders and saying, “Nothing to see here”. “Nothing to see” !!! Really? WTF? I’m looking right at it in my hand! It is being done in plain sight and they don’t even need to use 2000 Mules to do it!

7-8 million future Democrat illegal voters and potential terrorists have swarmed over our border since the crooked bastard was selected. But all I hear from Dems, closet Dems and RINOS, “Trump is the real danger to this country and the real threat to democracy itself.” Jeffries was recently calling Jordan something like a “clear and present danger to the country.” I have learned the Dems and left, same thing, always accuse our side of exactly what they are, what they are doing or are planning to do.

Sadly, we are indeed very close to slipping to the level of a banana republic. We have a weaponized DOJ and a corrupt judicial at many levels. Scary stuff for our country.
The slip-bye’s at the southern border are a very real danger. It is highly probable that potential terrorists will have been amongst them. But equally, what do you call the fentenyl smugglers, they have killed thousands and will kill thousands more. They are terrorists too. And Joe said “we are changing lives”. No Joe, you are killing lives, American lives.

Despite anyone's personal disdain for Trump, any patriotic american should be deeply concerned about the targeting of political enemies by the use of corrupt D.A's and Judge's.
If we are lucky enough to see another Republican president that wants to "drain the swamp", and gains tremendous popularity, will that person be targeted in the same manner? I'm sure of it.

Watergate pales in comparison to what the Democrats are doing.

Much of that could be eliminated by a Federally issued voter I.D with a barcode, and in-person voting only. Mail in ballots only for the elderly and physically impaired

The exact reason why Democrats are so vehemently against voter i d.

Do they have to be muslims ?

There are better choices, people that integrate in the host country.

It’s an issue of availability for Europe. They are literally the only viable workforce to meet Europe’s needs.

Much of that could be eliminated by a Federally issued voter I.D with a barcode, and in-person voting only. Mail in ballots only for the elderly and physically impaired

The exact reason why Democrats are so vehemently against voter i d.
I think the vast majority of us would strongly agree to the value of strong voter ID laws.

Ladies and gentlemen, the next Speaker of the House, from the great State of Louisiana, and my Congressman, the Honorable Mike Johnson.
Finally! I know my former Congressman - Patrick McHenry - will be glad to surrender the speaker's gavel.

I guess by the south Louisiana standard I'm a Yankee. I'm from the north. North Carolina, that is.

I agree, Mr. Gorka.
The republicans needed a swift kick in the ass. Hopefully, there will be more.
Screenshot_20231025-145420.png

If a person unaffiliated with the federal government has a meeting with the president of an adversarial country and this meeting is totally without any federal level authorization or approval- it seems to me that this would be against the law. Did you see that VO5 hair Calif governor went to China and had a high level meeting with Xi?
No it's not as long as they go visit as a private citizen like Denis Rodman going to Korea.

Gorka and Gaetz, a pair of intellectual giants……Not!
Gaetz was smart enough to get rid of McCarthy.
I wish the Republicans had someone in the Senate that has a pair big enough to get rid of McConnell as minority leader.

Newsom is probably trying to bag Chinese cash & support, just like the rest of the Commie Traitors in politics.
I thought you were going for Newsom went to China to bag him a Fang-Fang. Or whatever her name was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChauChambe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?