Politics

So who couldn't see this coming after Trump posted his threat yesterday?!? This guy has the self control of a two-year-old. I am surprised his lawyers haven't walked. Like his fellow traveler Biden, I suspect this sort of lack of judgement, self-indulgence, and absence of common sense will continue to only increase because of his age.
The hypocrisy in that article from Smith & the flying monkey's is laughable. I would say the same thing Trump did. I would say it loud, and long. It's called fighting back
"If you come after me, I'm coming after you"
I hope he does. Go get em Mr. Trump.

According to you Trump haters, he should just bend over and take all the D.C abuse up the ass.

Screenshot_20230805-062531.png

The hypocrisy in that article from Smith & the flying monkey's is laughable. I would say the same thing Trump did. I would say it loud, and long. It's called fighting back

According to you Trump haters, he should just bend over and take all the D.C abuse up the ass.
I am sure you would and you would be in pre-trial confinement and charged with witness tampering / intimidation.

What he ought to do is be smart and shut up. But he lacks the self control to do so. He will now likely be subject to a court order that muzzles him and his attorneys with respect to this trial. That will greatly limit their ability to spin Jan 6 in the court of public opinion.

This nonsense is also bleeding votes. A Reuters poll completed just before this latest set of charges found 45% of Republicans would not vote for him if convicted of a felony and 35% would - the remainder were undecided.

I am more convinced every day that his legal strategy is to drag this through the primaries so that he gets the nomination. That way he can use the campaign funds of his loyal supporters to pay his legal bills - something he is currently doing. That buys him another year of mom and pop campaign funds to use on his personal defense while guaranteeing Biden (or whomever) the presidency.

Do you seriously believe a single swing voter or suburban white soccer mom is going to support him if convicted of any felony regardless of the status of appeals?

I think we have at least three candidates who could beat Biden. None of them is named Trump.

I am with you that the DOJ is corrupt in so aggressively pursuing Trump while having ignored Biden's potential sale of his office. That deserves every bit of vigorous effort as does Trump's attempt to forestall confirmation of the electoral vote - more so. But that doesn't absolve Trump of the responsibility to exercise a modicum of common sense that might actually help him widen his electoral base. He is doing the opposite.

Last edited:
I am sure you would and you would be in pre-trial confinement and charged with witness tampering / intimidation.

What he ought to do is be smart and shut up. But he lacks the self control to do so. He will now likely be subject to a court order that muzzles him and his attorneys with respect to this trial. That will greatly limit their ability to spin Jan 6 in the court of public opinion.

This nonsense is also bleeding votes. A Reuters poll completed just before this latest set of charges found 45% of Republicans would not vote for him if convicted of a felony and 35% would - the remainder were undecided.

I am more convinced every day that his legal strategy is to drag this through the primaries so that he gets the nomination. That way he can use the campaign funds of his loyal supporters to pay his legal bills - something he is currently doing. That buys him another year of mom and pop campaign funds to use on his personal defense while guaranteeing Biden (or whomever) the presidency.

Do you seriously believe a single swing voter or suburban white soccer mom is going to support him if convicted of any felony regardless of the status of appeals?

I think we have at least three candidates who could beat Biden. None of them is named Trump.

I am with you that the DOJ is corrupt in so aggressively pursuing Trump while having ignored Biden's potential sale of his office. That deserves every bit of vigorous effort as does Trump's attempt to forestall confirmation of the electoral vote - more so. But that doesn't absolve Trump of the responsibility to exercise a modicum of common sense that might actually help him widen his electoral base. He is doing the opposite.
At this point in time, my support of Trump is not so much as a voter, but a freedom loving patriotic America that is appalled by what the left is doing to Trump and this country.
Trump is 100% correct, when he said that they are not after him, but coming after us. He is just standing in the way.

Mark Levin is correct in the fact that Trumps legal team should file an emergency petition with SCOTUS, and get this case moved out of D.C, and into a district that could provide a more impartial trial.

As far as Trump's so called threats and intimidation? That was nothing but a generalized statement aimed at the swamp.
If the swamp can ignore the law, and judges orders, why shouldn't the rest of us. The time for playing nice, and playing fair, is long over. Democrats don't do it, and neither should we.
Personally, I would gladly sit in a jail cell for defying the orders of some biased left wing activist Judge owned by Obama and hus goon squad. Self respect has no price tag.
I get the fact that some of you dont like Trump. This isnt about him or his character flaws, its about us, and the future of this country.
Instead of Trump criticism, maybe everyone can rally around the cause for the greater good?

When Judges and politicians start telling us to "Shut up, or else" our freedom us gone, along with the constitution

No, he should just act like a grown up. There are ways to defend yourself without looking like a spoiled toddler.

No, he should just act like a grown up. There are ways to defend yourself without looking like a spoiled toddler.

A great example of how to respond or not to respond to an attack was Ronald Reagan. He took some pretty serious shots. Trump could have benefited from a study of how he handled them.

A great example of how to respond or not to respond to an attack was Ronald Reagan. He took some pretty serious shots. Trump could have benefited from a study of how he handled them.
I've stated this before and won't change my opinion.

Trump would still be President if he had:
1. Kept his arrogant, narcissistic mouth shut!
2. Not attacked average people.
3. Stayed off Twitter. Why would anyone tell the world what they are thinking?

My teenage stepdaughter acts more mature that Trump did.
He kept running his suck and look where we are now! Thanks shxt for brains!

Why? Because he said that he will go after those, that come after him. He didn't say anything that any man with a pair of balls wouldn't.

The sanctimony runs thick around here.

Will the last perfect man in the room please shut the lights off on the way out the door.

Exactly. To be succinct, there are 38% of the population registered republican. That means that to win the presidency you need another 13% of independents and democrats.

I find how great Trump is tracking in Republican polls completely irrelevant. Of all Republicans, he is the least likely get a democrat or independent vote, guaranteeing that ANYONE running as Democrat wins the presidency.

This Trump lunacy has destroyed the Republican party. So many idol worshippers more interested in supporting Trump than actually WINNING the presidency with a conservative.

Sometimes empirical evidence is a useful thing. Not so long ago Florida was a swing state. Now Republicans outnumber Democrats by more than half a million voters. Credit for that rests solidly at the feet of its governor - the man who won reelection by 20%. The right republican candidate and executive can win both win elections and grow a constituency.

Sometimes empirical evidence is a useful thing. Not so long ago Florida was a swing state. Now Republicans outnumber Democrats by more than half a million voters. Credit for that rests solidly at the feet of its governor - the man who won reelection by 20%. The right republican candidate and executive can win both win elections and grow a constituency.
And Trump not only tried to take credit for it, he tried to sabotage DeSantis just before last year's election. Then, Trump went on further to say Charlie Crist, a Democrat now was a much better governor etc., etc..

If Trump is the nominee, I do not see a pathway to the Presidency. I know a lot of conservatives that will stay home, and hope Democrats do not cause too much damage that cannot be reversed 4 years later. What will be a disaster is if the Democrats win the House back and maintain their Senate majority.

1984 - The Reagan Revolution. He won every single US State except Walter Mondale’s home State of Minnesota.

If it is Trump, I anticipate he will have coattails like an Eisenhower jacket even were he to win. When he loses, I expect the president will have both houses at least for two years.

ike.jpg

I've stated this before and won't change my opinion.

Trump would still be President if he had:
1. Kept his arrogant, narcissistic mouth shut!
2. Not attacked average people.
3. Stayed off Twitter. Why would anyone tell the world what they are thinking?

My teenage stepdaughter acts more mature that Trump did.
He kept running his suck and look where we are now! Thanks shxt for brains!

For a man that claims the whole DC swamp is out to get him, he certainly made it easy for them. The most ridiculous of all charges being the TS documents he kept at Mara Lago. He had loads of chances to give them back but he wouldn’t. Now they have him under conspiracy and can prove intent by his request to have the video surveillance deleted.

All for a handful of TS documents?

I hope he does time for this charge above all others, because it was the stupidest charge and the easiest to avoid, yet he refused to comply.

Meanwhile back in the USSR - I mean Russia - the Ruble has fallen to 107 to the US dollar. While the government can shield large segments of an already destitute population, this does meaningfully affect the technocrat / business classes in the Moscow and St. Petersburg regions.

For a man that claims the whole DC swamp is out to get him, he certainly made it easy for them. The most ridiculous of all charges being the TS documents he kept at Mara Lago. He had loads of chances to give them back but he wouldn’t. Now they have him under conspiracy and can prove intent by his request to have the video surveillance deleted.

All for a handful of TS documents?

I hope he does time for this charge above all others, because it was the stupidest charge and the easiest to avoid, yet he refused to comply.

Yeah, playing chicken with the Feds is not a good strategy. A lot of his issues are self-inflicted. I don't think he ever looks at optics of anything he does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeviHyde3

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt