Politics

New definition of JOE COOL, RayBans open collar on a dress shirt with suit coat, standing in front of the homosexual and gender change flags AND two, count 'em, two glasses of water. My suspicion is that the packet next to the glasses is not a napkin but a container of meds in case he "has difficulty".

New definition of JOE COOL, RayBans open collar on a dress shirt with suit coat, standing in front of the homosexual and gender change flags AND two, count 'em, two glasses of water. My suspicion is that the packet next to the glasses is not a napkin but a container of meds in case he "has difficulty".
“Come on Man!” Ha! Ha! Ha! What a buffoon!

Yep
IMG-20230612-WA0004.jpg

If Oscar Wilde is correct and that a man can be judged by the quality of his enemies- then Donald Trump is quite a man considering that his enemies consist of the CCP, USSR, Islamic radicals all of the DNC, the MSM and half of the RNC. yep, quite a man.
It's one thing to selectively and intelligently cultivate a small group of contemptible people to be your enemies, but it's quite another to be so unpalatable a human being as to make an enemy of virtually everyone you meet, which seems to be more Trump's modus operandi...

If we're going with the musings of Oscar Wilde, then how about "A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies" or "Every little action of the common day makes or unmakes character"...

It's one thing to selectively and intelligently cultivate a small group of contemptible people to be your enemies, but it's quite another to be so unpalatable a human being as to make an enemy of virtually everyone you meet, which seems to be more Trump's modus operandi...

If we're going with the musings of Oscar Wilde, then how about "A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies" or "Every little action of the common day makes or unmakes character"...
I would go as far as to say that Trump IS a contemptible, unpalatable, narcissistic human being? He was also maybe the most transparent President in our history. Like him or not, WE knew exactly where he stood on policies and issues. He did what he said he was going to do and ran his mouth on Twitter so everybody knew it. We now have one of, if not the, most incompetent, OPAQUE, secretive Presidents in Brandon in U.S. history! He isn’t in charge of anything and his strings are being pulled by the dark money Marxists attempting to completely change our moral fabric and capitalistic financial system. As I’ve said before here, I would like to see a “like policy minded” person like De Santis/Haley get the Republican nomination, but if it’s Trump, so be it. It will be a snowball’s chance in hell, before I vote for ANY Marxist Demonrat!

And Mr. Greenjeans is Secretary of State and Rabbit is Secretary of the Treasury, or I guess she has been moved to the FED.
I almost forgot about Mr. Greenjeans. Maybe for Secretary of Incompetence? LOL

In a world of utter absurdity

I give you ….

Cyril Ramy and the other utter clowns from Southern Africa

Off on a jolly to sort out all them white folk in euroville and that Russia chap

Sadly held on the apron of the runway in Poland coz they didn’t know what paperwork was

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RositaDona

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?