Politics

That was my point exactly.. How many republicans and independents voted for Trump twice, not because they liked him but because they realized he was by far the better candidate regardless of his character flaws and personal baggage..? The democrats don't do this under any circumstances.. They have a cult-like party devotion that they would never violate regardless of how bad their candidates truly are.. Sadly, this blind ideology seems to have served them well to this point..
Larry Elder ran into this exact thing after he lost the gov's race in the PRC.

Two elderly women in a restaurant noticed him and finally recognized him, striking up a convo with him. Turns out, they agreed with him on everything, but being lifelong dems, they just couldn't vote for him because he had an "R" behind his name.

Larry Elder ran into this exact thing after he lost the gov's race in the PRC.

Two elderly women in a restaurant noticed him and finally recognized him, striking up a convo with him. Turns out, they agreed with him on everything, but being lifelong dems, they just couldn't vote for him because he had an "R" behind his name.
I could not vote for a Demarcate for a national position because everything now is so partisan. The demons would not vote other than what Pelosi told then to. I don't think that will change any time soon. Too many demons in Congress, the country goes into the crapper!

What happened to Congresspersons and Senators representing their states and districts?
Then there is the insider trading issue...

Mr. Smith went to Washington and left town long, long ago!

Can't go to the USA/Mexico border.

Can't go to East Palestine or surrounding area.

Can go to Kiev. Must pay those Ukrainian government workers their pensions with American money.

MSM_basics.png

We, the American tax payers, are being played like a cheap fiddle by our own government, the Ukrainian government and the Russian government to keep funding this endless BS. The corruption in all three countries is staggering. Putin ain’t going to quit, the Ukrainian government won’t stop begging for money and they both know that Americans are just dumb enough to keep shelling out money to every body involved.

1676934281526.png

My apologies lads, it’s 500 million……tax payer dollars.
I truly wish it was a billion + and three brigades worth of M1A2 tanks. I truly resent every wasted tax dollar - particularly the hundreds of billions we have spent on wokism the last two years. But this matters and is pennies on the dollar compared to stopping Russian ambitions later.

And how many billions more on top of that? How many dead American troops is considered ok to fight a corrupt Ukrainian government’s war? When, and if, this crap stops how many billions of dollars do we give to Ukraine to rebuild? I’d love to see Putin get swatted and done away with but as long as he’s untouchable it’ll keep happening. There’s to many insane people out there praying for Putin to start playing with nukes praying also for WWIII.

It will be interesting to see what comes out of these thousands of hours of videos. Especially for those facing indictment.

Full credit goes to Gaetz, Bobert and the 20 members of the freedom caucus for the concessions they coerced out of McCarthy. No way he releases the tapes if not for his desire to become Speaker.

And how many billions more on top of that? How many dead American troops is considered ok to fight a corrupt Ukrainian government’s war? When, and if, this crap stops how many billions of dollars do we give to Ukraine to rebuild? I’d love to see Putin get swatted and done away with but as long as he’s untouchable it’ll keep happening. There’s to many insane people out there praying for Putin to start playing with nukes praying also for WWIII.
I must have missed the introduction of US troops.

I am absolutely certain that Russian ambitions, under the current Russian government, pose a serious threat to US interests worldwide and to Western Europe with whom we have treaty obligations, specifically. In 1938, Europe and the United States acquiesced to another dictator's territorial ambitions. He was eventually stopped only after an enormous expenditure of American blood and treasure. Giving Ukraine the means to stop those ambitions now seems far wiser than trying to do it five years from now in Poland or the Baltics.

And who is praying for the use of nuclear weapons and World War III?

Do I wish Biden and his administration would focus on securing our porous borders? Absolutely. Do I wish they would worry about teaching our children rather than indoctrinating them? Of course. Do I pray they we nominate a candidate capable of beating Biden in '24. You bet I do. But none of those things have anything to do with Ukraine or the threat posed by a resurgent Russia allied to China.

I believe the whole point of providing support to Ukraine now is so no American troops have to die defending our NATO allies later. Ukraine’s soldiers are doing the fighting and dying. The least we can do is help.

I can't get my head around the fact that the Russians are stealing Ukrainian children. If there was ever a reason to help this would be it. Such depravity.

1676940642357.png

Red leg it must have been the mention of M1A2 tanks which im pretty sure US troops could operate more efficiently and with fewer losses than the Ukraine military. My apologies. The fact still remains that we are dumping billions into a corrupt government that just wants more and more at someone else’s expense.
I gotta give credit to the Ukrainians though, for a country that’s fighting such a horrible war they sure know how to maintain all the shiny stuff in the capital….. you could hardly see the “Billions “ of dollars of destruction anywhere around….

Red leg it must have been the mention of M1A2 tanks which im pretty sure US troops could operate more efficiently and with fewer losses than the Ukraine military. My apologies. The fact still remains that we are dumping billions into a corrupt government that just wants more and more at someone else’s expense.
I gotta give credit to the Ukrainians though, for a country that’s fighting such a horrible war they sure know how to maintain all the shiny stuff in the capital….. you could hardly see the “Billions “ of dollars of destruction anywhere around….
Yes, I was referring to three brigade equivalents of M1A2 tanks from our deployed forces in Europe. Ukrainian tank crews could be fully trained on them by late spring when the ground is again dry. We could supply the same equivalent in M2 Bradley IFVs. None of that would put at serious risk our position in NATO.

You do realize that the military equipment we are providing is in kind - not dollars? Yes there has been humanitarian and other aide moneys, but the military equipment, training, and logistics is a budget drill. It doesn't mean the equipment is free, but it does mean we do not give Ukraine money to buy weapons from us.

I have no idea what you are trying to say or imply about Kyiv. Putin and his minions have done everything in their power to destroy Ukraine's power and water infrastructure. The suburbs, which Russian troops reached last March will be years rebuilding. But, as of two nights ago, fully 98% of the country had power. This was largely due to the heroic efforts of civilian utility workers who have taken serious casualties restoring substations almost as quick as the Russians have managed to hit them. I have some doubts if the folks at ONCOR here in Texas would show the same sacrifice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smith_91

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED