on a lighter note...

BBQ RULES:

It is important to adhere to the proper etiquette for this sublime outdoor cooking activity. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events is put into motion:

(1) The woman buys the food.

(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert.

(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils, sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.

(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three-meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.

Here comes the important part:

(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.

(6) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.

(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he flips the meat.

(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.

(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.

(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes

And most important of all:

(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.

(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed “her night off” and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

BBQ RULES:

It is important to adhere to the proper etiquette for this sublime outdoor cooking activity. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events is put into motion:

(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils, sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.

(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three-meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.

(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he flips the meat.

(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table.

(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed “her night off” and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.
I laughed out loud but the Mrs K-man was in hearing range. Difficult to explain without getting a scowl....

BBQ RULES:

#2. The woman makes the other side dishes other than items listed in #3 below.

#3. The man being an above average or higher rank BBQer doesn't let the woman prep the meat or other items to be grilled/roasted: potatoes, corn, peppers, mushrooms, onions.

This allows the woman to steadily bring the man and his male friends a steady supply of beer or other such refreshing beverages.

#12. Requires deleting as No Sane man would ever ask a woman such a question. That is unless the man wishes to have an "accidental" injury, requiring a prolong hospital visit or terminally ill in which case the "accidental" injury would be fatal.

One of my life's goals was to be featured on Page #2237 in A Lighter Note, on a Monday a.m., semi-retired, post-surgery, after watching the woman painstakingly taking out the garbage whilst sipping coffee, in pain with a smirk. LOL :p Check. (I'll elaborate on the one issue at a later time just to educate/Drilling it into to other hard-headed men's heads so that they may avoid the issue altogether in their life! I'll be 100% by Sept.) I ask for non-addictive pain meds and what do they give me? Oxycodone. LOL. I apologize in advance for any posts I may make this week (like a few in the Past). KIDDING. I'm advised those days are OVER now and greatly look forward to completing my Big 5 and introducing my (<1 y/o) Grandson to our passion in Life ('Living in CO, he's already got a leg up on most.) IF you can guess the calibers, this fine firearm will be shipped FOC to your address. :P Local gunsmith has a beautiful, old German 3 bbl drilling in 16 ga, 7x57 and another bbl has a tube that allows .222 (I believe it's inside another 16 ga bbl). I used to giggle at the gun, but now I'm appreciating its genius more and more! Excellent choice during overlaps in Fall seasons (Turkey, early Deer, etc.) I'll get a pic...Have a Great Week and ENJOY EVERY SINGLE DAY or YOUR LIVES!x10e23

456070998_873142974845081_8556890285355433637_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1724083487921.png

1724083620715.png

Depends on vehicle. Hatchback and SUV options available. Pick up truck all options available including but not limited to 40 mm grenades and 50 cal. Sorry no 6.5 Creedmoor. ;)
How about a flat shooter like .243?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamphibius

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!