on a lighter note...

Nope it’s slaw Chuck it in the trash!!

I just had to check your location.

And yep...y'all ain't southern USA.
Here in The South, it ain't a proper barbecue pork 1 ameal or sandwich unless it has barbecue sauce, slaw, and a pickle.

1720366835273.png

Last edited:
professor: are you kidding me. I'm a woke Democrat. Haven't you learned anything in my political science class?

me: leaves and returns at end of next clas. slides another $80.00, a 1/2 kilo of cocaine across the professor's desk and introduce him to a young male hooker.

professor: you have earned an A in my class.

I'm sorry, but this just proves you haven't darkened the door of fully 95% of any churches in recent memory. Preachers don't count the money, touch it, deposit it, and in vast majority of cases are not check signers--and so cannot even talk to the bank fraud department, etc. Most preachers at the height of their career make what a beginning school teacher makes, only NO RETIREMENT WHATEVER. They mostly drive used up cars, like both of mine and do not even have the highest rate of home ownership. In short, they are poor--especially in rural settings.
The first post was funny--just a stab in the back at the expense of dedicated people, though. Sorry if one of them disappointed you, but even then I would require proof.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adolfosanz44

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]