on a lighter note...

IMG_3612.png

Yeah, and the preachers wrote the book. When one of my relatives graduated college he was offered a position in a church for 20% of the take. He declined but I'm sure someone else took that offer.
I'm sorry, but this just proves you haven't darkened the door of fully 95% of any churches in recent memory. Preachers don't count the money, touch it, deposit it, and in vast majority of cases are not check signers--and so cannot even talk to the bank fraud department, etc. Most preachers at the height of their career make what a beginning school teacher makes, only NO RETIREMENT WHATEVER. They mostly drive used up cars, like both of mine and do not even have the highest rate of home ownership. In short, they are poor--especially in rural settings.
The first post was funny--just a stab in the back at the expense of dedicated people, though. Sorry if one of them disappointed you, but even then I would require proof.

I'm sorry, but this just proves you haven't darkened the door of fully 95% of any churches in recent memory. Preachers don't count the money, touch it, deposit it, and in vast majority of cases are not check signers--and so cannot even talk to the bank fraud department, etc. Most preachers at the height of their career make what a beginning school teacher makes, only NO RETIREMENT WHATEVER. They mostly drive used up cars, like both of mine and do not even have the highest rate of home ownership. In short, they are poor--especially in rural settings.
The first post was funny--just a stab in the back at the expense of dedicated people, though. Sorry if one of them disappointed you, but even then I would require proof.

I'll agree with you as there are legitimate priest, preachers, pastors, etc., etc.....

I can also agree with you that most rural pastor are poor compared to their urban, suburban, city, and metro, counterparts, simply because rural pastors have the smallest church congregations, and work hourly wage jobs, farmers, etc. to pay their monthly bills.

I agree rural pastors, along with some of their counterpart pastors in small congregation churches are most likely driving used vehicles. While pastors in larger congregation churches are being provided new cars either purchased or leased through the church.

You are also correct as with any other 503 organization, the treasurer or other organization member designed by a board of trustees is responsible for the banking and paying the bills and a, usually monthly, meeting is held where the treasurer or other designee provides the members with a financial report that gets approved by the members. There are at least two names on the account signature card, the treasurer's and a trustee's as a means to gain banking information in case questionable withdrawals are made someone has access to the organisation's financial records.

But I also agree with @Hogpatrol.

Because.....then there are televangelist and all those others of questionable character that use their church ties, offerings, donations, or whatever label one chooses to call the monies the church receives to purchase maga million dollar homes, multiple multi million dollar luxury private jet aircraft, luxury cars and limousines, purchase expensive jewelry, etc., etc., etc.. Of these the most notorious were Jim and Tammy Faye Baker. Oral Robert's when on occasions we would watch him, started out as one of the few respectful televangelist, then he announced ....he needed a million dollars...It did take but a couple of days and by the end of the following week he was cast as just another greedy televangelist.

That looks like proper slaw...shredded, light on the mayo....well maybe...proper slaw is made with shredded, carrots, red and green cabbage, easy on the mayo and apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice), salt and pepper to taste, then chilled (not ice cold).

That pulverized chunky mayo crap mostly sold in stores is a waste of ingredients and yeah trash.
Nope it’s slaw Chuck it in the trash!!

I'll agree with you as there are legitimate priest, preachers, pastors, etc., etc.....

I can also agree with you that most rural pastor are poor compared to their urban, suburban, city, and metro, counterparts, simply because rural pastors have the smallest church congregations, and work hourly wage jobs, farmers, etc. to pay their monthly bills.

I agree rural pastors, along with some of their counterpart pastors in small congregation churches are most likely driving used vehicles. While pastors in larger congregation churches are being provided new cars either purchased or leased through the church.

You are also correct as with any other 503 organization, the treasurer or other organization member designed by a board of trustees is responsible for the banking and paying the bills and a, usually monthly, meeting is held where the treasurer or other designee provides the members with a financial report that gets approved by the members. There are at least two names on the account signature card, the treasurer's and a trustee's as a means to gain banking information in case questionable withdrawals are made someone has access to the organisation's financial records.

But I also agree with @Hogpatrol.

Because.....then there are televangelist and all those others of questionable character that use their church ties, offerings, donations, or whatever label one chooses to call the monies the church receives to purchase maga million dollar homes, multiple multi million dollar luxury private jet aircraft, luxury cars and limousines, purchase expensive jewelry, etc., etc., etc.. Of these the most notorious were Jim and Tammy Faye Baker. Oral Robert's when on occasions we would watch him, started out as one of the few respectful televangelist, then he announced ....he needed a million dollars...It did take but a couple of days and by the end of the following week he was cast as just another greedy televangelist.
They divide it evenly with God. They throw it in the air and what God catches he keeps and what hits the floor is theirs.

Hopefully the pickup is outside and all of the firearms are on the wall, or in cabinets, safes, etc. along the wall and portions of the walls we can't see. Otherwise this is just a man buns cave.
I meant I would get rid of the car completely. As far as the other, All of the firearms were lost in a boating accident... :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anita37454

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.
RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP