on a lighter note...

1709752320715.png

Ok, no one want any of the flat land west of the Rockies. I propose we extend the San Andres fault to Abbotsford BC and let it sink into the sea! That way we get more mountain lodges with ocean views. Then you can have everything east of Ontario for Alaska! Plus we will throw in a Dictator for you, to run Canada East farther into the ground.

You just ruined any further negotiations. We already have a dictator we’re trying to get rid of.

The USA rejects your offer, but presents a reasonable counter-offer. We get Alberta, now known as "New Idaho" and we give you all of coastal California, now known as "Baja Vancouver".

It's a great deal, take the deal.
But wait, there's more! We give you Mass, NY and Conn for Nova Scotia, New Foundland and a yet to be determined smaller province. pretty good, eh?

Actually I would be glad to give you Quebec as long as you take Trudeau and his idiots! No return and it's all yours for free.
No to trudeau!

Well, Rookhawk had something going, but the deal is getting muddied up. Perhaps we could get someone to broker a deal for us that has a level head and clear thinker, I vote Mick Jagger.

No to trudeau!

Some ask why New Zealand isn’t a part of Australia.
The reason is the New Zealanders don’t want to be (because they would feel like second class) and Australia doesn’t want to either.
Similar cultures but yet different.
That’s not a dig at the New Zealanders: just pointing out the differences like Canada and USA.

But wait, there's more! We give you Mass, NY and Conn for Nova Scotia, New Foundland and a yet to be determined smaller province. pretty good, eh?
Prince Edward Island , great goose hunting and an agricultural powerhouse for its size. Decent tuna and commercial fishing operations.

Prince Edward Island , great goose hunting and an agricultural powerhouse for its size. Decent tuna and commercial fishing operations.
They have a few good vineyards as well. Nova Scotia is no slouch when it comes to wine also. Had a wonderful time a couple years ago checking them out on an east coast swing. Never made it to the rock though, a reason to go back. Love east coast folks, food and culture!

We definitely want New Brunswick!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurus4d

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg