on a lighter note...

They have a few good vineyards as well. Nova Scotia is no slouch when it comes to wine also. Had a wonderful time a couple years ago checking them out on an east coast swing. Never made it to the rock though, a reason to go back. Love east coast folks, food and culture!

Pretty decent single malt at Glenora Distillery as well! There is usually live Celtic music and the best scallops I’ve ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty decent single malt at Glendora Distillery as well! There is usually live Celtic music and the best scallops I’ve ever had.
You remember Lequille country store ? They’ve got a distillery now selling flavoured moonshines

You remember Lequille country store ? They’ve got a distillery now selling flavoured moonshines

I bought some pretty great moonshine and gin at the distillery in Annapolis Royal last year. Is that Lequille’s?

By the way, when did the woke brigade take over that town?

That is Lequille, town went to hell along about when the redefined the electoral boundaries. They got there voting lines redrawn and they you add in the influx of city people from places like Toronto that fled east and crashed our housing market. A lot of the rural seats got lost that way. City people move here to escape what the had and the do there level best to turn our rural life into what they fled in the first place.
Sounds like much of the Mid Atlantic states, NJ, NY and the NE moving south and turning them into the carbon copies of the states they departed.

1709774739811.png

1709819877681.png

1709820678556.png

1709822196197.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leadscampus

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!