New - KMG Hunting Safaris AH Members Group Hunt With BRICKBURN In 2022

The areas that we will be hunting, produced this monster.

IMG_20210422_105213.jpg

Wow, great BIG trophies! I'm going to need something bigger than my .338WM if I ever make it to Africa! Maybe a .338 Lapua?

Last edited:
Wow, great BIG trophies! I'm going to need something bigger than my .338WM if I ever make it to Africa! Maybe a .338 Lapua?
The 338WM is more than enough. What projectiles do you fire from it in terms of weight?

You are killing me with those caracal pictures Marius!!!

That Black and Tan is still wanting to get at the cat! That hound sure looks like an American pup.

The 338WM is more than enough. What projectiles do you fire from it in terms of weight?
225gr. But, now with the unavailability of ammo choices here, I might have to use 250gr. Doesn't matter as they both print real close to one another for hunting purposes.

Last edited:
That Black and Tan is still wanting to get at the cat! That hound sure looks like an American pup.
They live for it. Fox Hound, Blue and Red Tick are mostly used.

You are killing me with those caracal pictures Marius!!!
I can tell you that shooting at steep angles when a Caracal has been treed is not easy. Last bow hunter with after a Caracal fired two over the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkbeautyclub

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?