New - KMG Hunting Safaris AH Members Group Hunt With BRICKBURN In 2022

@ Bill: you laid out some exceptional trophies during your May Hunt like that Blue Willy on display w/ all the ‘right junk in all the right places!’ I bet in the right Trophy Area - you would need to glass a 100 Bulls to find a twin!?

So let‘s pray he dropped his ‘seeds’ all over that property & maybe a future hunter (like me = yip selfish!) can have a crack @ Mini Me.

That’s a strong testament to Marius Gold Standard reputation across the E. Cape (& beyond I’m sure …) for access to quality ‘honey hole’ properties that others may not be able to tap.
Thank you my friend. I appreciate the kind words.

UPDATE:

So, this is where we are standing at the moment with the Group Hunt for 2022:

Group 1: (25 June - 03 July)
1)Booked
2)Booked
3)Booked
4)

Group 2: (03 July - 11 July 2022)
1)Booked
2)Booked
3)
4)

Both Group Hunt dates falls within our open season to our free range areas for Bushbuck.

IMG_20210630_103107.jpg

IMG_20210630_103510.jpg

IMG_20210614_155417.jpg

@KMG Hunting Safaris As you know Im booked to hunt in 22 already I dont think my blue collar savings account can take that sort of battering in one year

AAAHHH bushbuck and cat with dogs !!

A photo of a $50K deposit from you into my bank account :LOL:. I think that would entice me to come !

Well, its your lucky day. Please take care of my relative.

Nigerian Prince.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carltonulced

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.