Leopard or elephant in 2025

Never thought about that but it’s definitely correct! The thing is: I REALLY want a leopard as long as it’s still importable to Europe/ Germany…
Then for sure prioritize leopard just make sure to have a plan for the children. Perhaps have them shoot bait, build blinds, etc and give them options regards sitting in the blind with you, etc, etc. 40 years from now that leopard on your wall is going to remind them of this trip and you want it to be a reminder of a great time they spent with dad.

Never thought about that but it’s definitely correct! The thing is: I REALLY want a leopard as long as it’s still importable to Europe/ Germany…
Bert The Turtle knows exactly what he is talking about. I am fortunate to be 65 and in awesome shape being able to walk all day. On my April elephant 7 day hunt put in over 100 miles of walking. I have saved my leopard to last…However Lon at Tokoloshe has now got me hooked on elephant hunting!!!

Thank you for all the offers, information and discussion. The choice is made and the hunt is booked. I’ll go for leopard in Namibia with Emile from Kou Kuas!
But I’ll definitely come back to some contacts for 2026!
I’m glad to have found this forum. It’s already the third trip I have booked after getting in touch via AH!
Best regards Agrarler

Thank you for all the offers, information and discussion. The choice is made and the hunt is booked. I’ll go for leopard in Namibia with Emile from Kou Kuas!
But I’ll definitely come back to some contacts for 2026!
I’m glad to have found this forum. It’s already the third trip I have booked after getting in touch via AH!
Best regards Agrarler
Great news and all of us on AH would love a hunting report, of course.

Dear community and especially sponsors of AH,

I’m looking for a hunt in autumn 2025. Target species should be leopard. My two oldest sons, next year 16 and 13, will join this trip like the other four safaris we’ve done so far. We hunted Zimbabwe and South Africa, each twice (trip reports are written on this side).

I’m a bit restricted with my budget since I’m trying to make one safari per year. That means expensive destinations like Tansania will be out of reach…
I already have a very good offer for leopard in Zim ( Matetsi), but with the restriction of not bringing in my own gun as a European, I still hesitate jumping on it (Last time in Zim the quality of the rental guns was not what I expected - a risk I don’t want to take when hunting leopard).

Please feel free to share your ideas and offers, I’m really looking forward to it.

As second option, if leopard is not doable, elephant could be a possibility to fit into budget.
Budget for the package is between 20 and 25k for Daily rates and trophy fee.

Best regards from Germany,

Agrarler
Good day we can help with Leopard i did send you a pm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JinaReynos

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]