Leopard or elephant in 2025

Never thought about that but it’s definitely correct! The thing is: I REALLY want a leopard as long as it’s still importable to Europe/ Germany…
Then for sure prioritize leopard just make sure to have a plan for the children. Perhaps have them shoot bait, build blinds, etc and give them options regards sitting in the blind with you, etc, etc. 40 years from now that leopard on your wall is going to remind them of this trip and you want it to be a reminder of a great time they spent with dad.

Never thought about that but it’s definitely correct! The thing is: I REALLY want a leopard as long as it’s still importable to Europe/ Germany…
Bert The Turtle knows exactly what he is talking about. I am fortunate to be 65 and in awesome shape being able to walk all day. On my April elephant 7 day hunt put in over 100 miles of walking. I have saved my leopard to last…However Lon at Tokoloshe has now got me hooked on elephant hunting!!!

Thank you for all the offers, information and discussion. The choice is made and the hunt is booked. I’ll go for leopard in Namibia with Emile from Kou Kuas!
But I’ll definitely come back to some contacts for 2026!
I’m glad to have found this forum. It’s already the third trip I have booked after getting in touch via AH!
Best regards Agrarler

Thank you for all the offers, information and discussion. The choice is made and the hunt is booked. I’ll go for leopard in Namibia with Emile from Kou Kuas!
But I’ll definitely come back to some contacts for 2026!
I’m glad to have found this forum. It’s already the third trip I have booked after getting in touch via AH!
Best regards Agrarler
Great news and all of us on AH would love a hunting report, of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DCSHOP.MA

Latest profile posts

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Btw.... Brad Clemens took deposit money from Dy
. Brad was living in Great Falls as of a few months ago. He keeps running and hiding. Sound familiar. None of you posting have any idea what is really going on. Brad is a pathological liar. Don't believe any quote or anything that comes out of his mouth. He is a horrible person...1st hand knowledge and his name is toxic to many in the hunting world.
We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!