KMG Hunting Safaris 2023 Season Photos

Can't wait to get my group with you next July and fill up the 2024 picture thread :)

Hounds worked tirelessly for 7 days in really tough conditions to pick up on this Caracal for our hunter's main animal of his trip. We had received reports of a sheep that had been caught and killed the previous night on one of our neighbouring properties. Next morning we collected the pack of hounds to start from the kill site. Roughly 1hr30 minutes later, the tone in the hounds changed, and we could get our hunter on to this beautiful cat.

IMG20230419074137.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A very nice Steenbuck taken at a mere 5 yards. This ram gave us the slip the previous evening and chose to head for the hills. The following afternoon, we decided to set up in an ambush position. Just never expected the ram to walk down the exact path we set up on. Little bit closer than we expected, but we'll take it.

IMG20230413170104.jpg

At the time of this hunt, this was the pending new world record Blesbuck taken by Airbow. The ram was walk and stalked on foot. Our hunter made a perfect shot with his Umarex Airgun and as they say, the rest was history.

IMG-20230425-WA0048.jpg

Another 50" + bull taken by our hunter. As soon as this bullet hit, I might have leant over to the hunter and whispered that we've made a mistake. Roughly 5 hours later, we reached the vehicle with the bull in pieces.
IMG20230423115017.jpg

Another 50" + bull taken by our hunter. As soon as this bullet hit, I might have leant over to the hunter and whispered that we've made a mistake. Roughly 5 hours later, we reached the vehicle with the bull in pieces.
I heard the story on that one directly from Dave. He said it turned into a long, long day.

Another great Nyala bull taken with us. We just love connecting on these old, past their prime bulls. Notice the polished ivory up both sides of the horns.

IMG20230426173955.jpg
IMG20230426174250.jpg
IMG20230426174301.jpg

Beautiful Warthog hunted with us. At one stage, I thought that this was Dave's spirit animal. If I recall correctly, this was the fourth pig we had set up on, and could finally close the deal. From other animals busting us, to unexplainable phenomenons causing them to run. Finally, we managed to close the distance to roughly 40 yards on this boar. It was the only shot due to where he was feeding in a wide open space with tall grass due to the incredible amount of rain for the year.

IMG20230425153021.jpg

Old, heavy Impala ram. Notice the thickness in the neck, as well as the solid bases showing that this is a fully matured ram. Chris had taken Impala with us before but wanted to add to his tally. This specific area only offers us one ram per year. The strict management in some of the areas that we hunt promises to always produce quality.

IMG20230425074005.jpg

That’s a fantastic old impala, Marius. Some ripper animals taken this year.

Fantastic trophy quality as usual Marius... Well done to all the hunters

Heavy bull that we let walk. Think he can do with another year or two. What he loses out on depth, he will gain a little on the mass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErinBurges

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!