KMG Hunting Safaris 2023 Season Photos

IMG20230401112319.jpg

IMG20230401120112.jpg

Marius, You are such a great photographer!

Marius, You are such a great photographer!
Appreciate it Doug. Thank you. Good photos are very important to me. Have to balance out the animal and hunter in a respectful manner.

I’d have to defer to my PH in this case. He looks good to me but that’s probably not the best angle to tell. I’d be ready to shoot if given the chance and the go ahead.

Take him!
Is it true the cape bushbucks get
Darker as they mature and then turn lighter brown again in old age?

Those shoulders look big. I can't tell if he is in his prime or old. His hips don't look old. I would be cautious, but I follow instruction well :)

Well if what I am seeing is a completely bald neck and head, he's going down because he's got to be ancient if so and his length looks pretty good as well.

I'm not shooting. But only because I already shot a beauty of a bushbuck with you.

Take him!
Is it true the cape bushbucks get
Darker as they mature and then turn lighter brown again in old age?
This is certainly what my experience has been. Not impossible to get them really dark and old, but most of the time, those really dark rams seem to be in their prime.
The lighter brown is pretty much the same as for us turning grey.

There are a few other clues that we look for, but those are state secrets... :)

Well if what I am seeing is a completely bald neck and head, he's going down because he's got to be ancient if so and his length looks pretty good as well.
I'm very happy to see that you ARE hearing some of the things I say....:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The arrow would be sliding in at the back rib before you blinked Marius.
I would be shooting arrows at it from across the kloof.

I’d have to defer to my PH in this case. He looks good to me but that’s probably not the best angle to tell. I’d be ready to shoot if given the chance and the go ahead.
Sir, if anyone turns this down, they will lose their visa to enter the Eastern Cape ever again:LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RositaDona

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?