KMG Hunting Safaris 2023 Season Photos

20230413_134702.jpg

One of the collectors species of the Eastern Cape. The Eastern Cape are one of the few provinces where hunting Caracal over hounds are permitted in South Africa. If you are serious about hunting one of beautiful cats, over hounds is the only true way of increasing your chances at success.

20230413_083926.jpg

Some of the best table fare out there. This Mountain Reedbuck ram had everything. Good length, fully mature with some great mass.

20230414-151920.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. Incredible Vaal Rhebuck ram hunted on a very windy day. Found this ram lying out of the wind, and managed to get a shot off at the last moment before they bolted.

IMG20230412152402.jpg

IMG20230412152803.jpg

One of the collectors species of the Eastern Cape. The Eastern Cape are one of the few provinces where hunting Caracal over hounds are permitted in South Africa. If you are serious about hunting one of beautiful cats, over hounds is the only true way of increasing your chances at success.

View attachment 549761

One day for sure !!

Sometimes its better to be lucky than good. Incredible Vaal Rhebuck ram hunted on a very windy day. Found this ram lying out of the wind, and managed to get a shot off at the last moment before they bolted.

View attachment 550358
This particular hunt gets overlooked in a lot of the conversations about hunting in Africa. It is a great one and should be seriously considered. I think "luck" flows from hard work Marius. Congrats.

This particular hunt gets overlooked in a lot of the conversations about hunting in Africa. It is a great one and should be seriously considered. I think "luck" flows from hard work Marius. Congrats.
Appreciate the kinds words sir. Vaal Rhebuck should be on many people's list. Certainly one of the iconic, not just South African, but African animals.

Wow that Vaal and fallow! :love:

Great Bushbuck ram hunted during the early season. Bushbuck have a small home range, and I have been seeing this ram in the same general area for two years. For two consecutive years, he gave us the slip. Patience was the name of the game this time around. With the heavy rains we've had this year, grass and brush was long. Shot was taken at around 15 yards.

IMG20230411131836.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristaBas

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!