Infections on the Rise, Johannesburg Mayor Dies: Virus Update

President to address the nation again tonight....

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain a little bit of what their protesting about? The media has 50 different stories.
The Zuma arrest. And free early Christmas shopping.

Can you explain a little bit of what their protesting about? The media has 50 different stories.
It started off with JZ going to jail on wednesday but has now escalated to all out destruction and looting free for all shopping spree accompanied by burning whatever including shopping centres.....

It started off with JZ going to jail on wednesday but has now escalated to all out destruction and looting free for all shopping spree accompanied by burning whatever including shopping centres.....
Sounds like a familiar story

An 'old as time' story of tribal politics, corruption, greed, criminality and good old violence African style

Its not a political issue. Some of us just dont like the idea of taking part in an experimental drug testing program with so many unknowns involved.
There have been too many issues, too many lies by the proponents, too many injuries, too many deaths and for what? There are many in the medical profession who have decided NOT to take the vaccine as well. Who is right? What do they know that we dont?
We were told in the beginning, oh dont worry about it, go to Chinatown, enjoy the city, dont wear a mask, then, oh wait wear a mask, then lock downs, ruin the economy, tank everything, blame Trump for all of it.
Its just too much.
Not saying I wont ever get vac'd but for now, nada. Color me skeptical.

I think we should all get vaccinated and eliminate the China virus in our countries. Yes their may be some risk but When I hear that less than .5% of South Africans are vaccinated I feel very lucky to live in America and have 2 shots in my arm. I suspect That China will do and has done bad things to become the superpower it desires to be. We need to be disease free as fast as possible.

I think we should all get vaccinated and eliminate the China virus in our countries. Yes their may be some risk but When I hear that less than .5% of South Africans are vaccinated I feel very lucky to live in America and have 2 shots in my arm. I suspect That China will do and has done bad things to become the superpower it desires to be. We need to be disease free as fast as possible.
I am sorry you feel that way. Whoever designed and developed Covid needs more people that think like you. When the next part of the plan is released you will be ready. You fell perfectly into what they want.

Me. I am living and watching for longer than 60 day trials before I get jabbed. As I stated above I HAVE been a vaccine test subject before. Never again. I am ready that now vaccinated pers need a 3rd shot.

Lots of stuff that's states maybe it was not just the "China" virus.

MB

A televised report I have seen that no one wants to talk about is, if you get infected with Covid, your natural immune system attacks it. If you've had the vaccine, now the vaccine attacks the Covid. With you immune system attached to the Covid the vaccine is now killing you natural immune system also. With reports of people who have had the vaccine getting Covid, how much of your natural immune system is now compromised? Where are the studies on this?
None of us are going to convince the others on this divisive issue. That said you might want to read up a little more on this experimental, never before used, RNA shot that is widely called a COVID-19 vaccine. Don’t want to argue about it but hope some of you will study on this a bit.
I have read a great deal about it, spoke to doctor clients of mine, spoke to my doctor, spoke to healthy clients who nearly died from COVID, spoke to my son (who’s former college football player roommate died) and have weighed the pros and cons. Also listened to guys like Bill on here who has ACTUALLY led teams working on other vaccines and knows about R vaccines. So, I got vaccinated.

Last edited:
People get vaccinated for a long time for influenza. Has the flu disappeared?

Maybe the answer is early treatment?!? Do not wait for the patient to get in such a rough shape that they will need a visit to the IC rooms. If the early treatment is considered, there will be no more need for jabs, lock downs, fear etc. This approach will simply not serve to the political and financial agenda. No pandemic = no increased power to the politicians.

In Canada it is illegal - for now - mandatory vaccination for diseases that have treatment. As example: influenza. For this reason the early treatment is not considered even 18 mth later into the pandemic.

Corona virus it is a virus, not a stroke. It takes few days to multiply in the organism to overwhelm the innate defense system. There is time to act. But no political /medical desire.

This covid was transformed by mass media into a religion. As with any religion, it is futile to argue with the believers.

All I meant to do is share a different perspective. Food for thought.

Stay healthy and free.

I am sorry you feel that way. Whoever designed and developed Covid needs more people that think like you. When the next part of the plan is released you will be ready. You fell perfectly into what they want.

Me. I am living and watching for longer than 60 day trials before I get jabbed. As I stated above I HAVE been a vaccine test subject before. Never again. I am ready that now vaccinated pers need a 3rd shot.

MB
A televised report I have seen that no one wants to talk about is, if you get infected with Covid, your natural immune system attacks it. If you've had the vaccine, now the vaccine attacks the Covid. With you immune system attached to the Covid the vaccine is now killing you natural immune system also. With reports of people who have had the vaccine getting Covid, how much of your natural immune system is now compromised? Where are the studies on this?

I have read a great deal about it, spoke to doctor clients of mine, spoke to my doctor, spoke to healthy clients who nearly died from COVID, spoke to my son (who’s former college football player roommate died) and have weighed the pros and cons. Also listened to guys like Bill on here who has ACTUALLY led teams working on other vaccines and knows about R vaccines.
From what I have seen Alcoa makes the best hat material for the “the vaccine will kill us all!” crowd. It is very durable and can only be penetrated by an internet digit. One does have to be careful wearing one outside during a thunderstorm. :A Stirring:

Things are definitely getting sporty down in Durban... Now there are armed citizens engaging the rioters/looters/protestors..
I seen that this morning. Thanks @Hogpatrol. Lots of rounds fired but I saw no confirmed hits. Man states use the shotgun. Are they firing blanks? Or bad shots? Or shooting over their heads?

Seams like the upcoming SA safari is going to be even more sporty? Lets hope the military does not flare this up but crushes it?

I want to leave in 2 weeks.

MB

I have a very good friend who lives in Brits and works in Pretoria who called me this morning to tell me that as of yesterday, in his words, South Africa is in meltdown. He says the army was called out today to help the police but he doesn't thinks with the number of people rioting, it will be of little help. The videos he sent are astounding. Most everything is closed for business according to him.

Jacques Attali, 1981, advisor to François Mitterrand:
”The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population.
We start with the old, because as soon as they exceed 60-65 years,
people live longer than they produce and that costs society dearly.
Then the weak, then the useless that do not help society because
there will always be more of them, and above all, ultimately, the
stupid.
Euthanasia will have to be an essential tool in our future societies,
in all cases. Of course we will not be able to execute people or build
camps.
We get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own
good. Overpopulation, and mostly useless, is something that is too
costly economically.
Socially, too, it is much better when the human machine comes to
an abrupt standstill than when it gradually deteriorates.
Neither will we be able to test millions upon millions of people for
their intelligence, you bet that! We will find or cause something a
pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a
virus affecting the old or the fat, it doesn't matter, the weak will
succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek
treatment. We will have made sure that treatment is in place,
treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots then
takes care of itself: You go to the slaughter by yourself."
[The future of life - Jacques Attali, 1981] Interviews with Michel
Salomon, Les Visages de l’avenir collection, éditions Seghers. "...

MB
You do realize that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine have been used in the US for the general public since December, 2020? That’s seven months. Many millions of Americans have completed the vaccine course. Really no significant number of vaccination complications.

I'm not in the medical industry so have no basis to confirm this but its absolutely no suprise. Its ridiculous they keep playing this game, it's been 18 months let's move on!
From what I'm hearing, Africa is no different than here as far as the media spreading a very different version of what's going on than the citizens (even healthcare workers) are seeing
Yes, African media is no different but as someone who’s actually been to Africa just last month, I can tell you that USA citizens are very lucky to be from a country with high vaccination levels and reduced COVID restrictions. In Colorado, restaurants and businesses are now open WITHOUT mask wearing and even large indoor events are allowed. Without the vaccines, this would not be the case. Africa is still in the early stages of vaccinations and still dealing with restrictions that are over and finished in the USA.

You do realize that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine have been used in the US for the general public since December, 2020? That’s seven months. Many millions of Americans have completed the vaccine course. Really no significant number of vaccination complications.
Of course I know that. Its bombarded to us all every second of every day on every news cast, TV, radio and street corner. I live in Canada but we don't live in Igloos.

I have seen very little news coverage of all the "new" side effects. Other than the side effects are better than Covid. But all those who I know had Covid never even went to a Doc and for a healthy 50 yr old male data states clearly that that is bullshit. Why are we now pushing vaccines on minors?

Lastly if they are the miracle drug and so good, why now a 3rd shot. How about when variant Z its, monthly shots???? I see no body questioning this whole process, and when someone smart does they are labelled, called names and their ideas suppressed. WHY.

But I digress, no more Vaccine talk. (again)

MB

I'm not in the medical industry so have no basis to confirm this but its absolutely no suprise. Its ridiculous they keep playing this game, it's been 18 months let's move on!

Yes, African media is no different but as someone who’s actually been to Africa just last month, I can tell you that USA citizens are very lucky to be from a country with high vaccination levels and reduced COVID restrictions. In Colorado, restaurants and businesses are now open WITHOUT mask wearing and even large indoor events are allowed. Without the vaccines, this would not be the case. Africa is still in the early stages of vaccinations and still dealing with restrictions that are over and finished in the USA.
They're also not receiving the same vaccines as we in the states received. They get to choose from a few, and for the most part originated in china.

Jacques Attali, 1981, advisor to François Mitterrand:
”The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population.
We start with the old, because as soon as they exceed 60-65 years,
people live longer than they produce and that costs society dearly.
Then the weak, then the useless that do not help society because
there will always be more of them, and above all, ultimately, the
stupid.
Euthanasia will have to be an essential tool in our future societies,
in all cases. Of course we will not be able to execute people or build
camps.
We get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own
good. Overpopulation, and mostly useless, is something that is too
costly economically.
Socially, too, it is much better when the human machine comes to
an abrupt standstill than when it gradually deteriorates.
Neither will we be able to test millions upon millions of people for
their intelligence, you bet that! We will find or cause something a
pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a
virus affecting the old or the fat, it doesn't matter, the weak will
succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek
treatment. We will have made sure that treatment is in place,
treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots then
takes care of itself: You go to the slaughter by yourself."
[The future of life - Jacques Attali, 1981] Interviews with Michel
Salomon, Les Visages de l’avenir collection, éditions Seghers. "...

Maybe do your research before copy pasting from facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sara29R474

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]