In memoriam: My wife’s passing

Very sorry to hear this Johnny, our thoughts are with you and your family.
RIP, Her pain is now gone.

My condolences on the loss of your wife, my prayers are with you during this sad time.

Numbers 6:24-26

May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; may the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace!!

My Condolences and Prayers to you, your family, and friends on your loss of a very special love one.

May she Rest In Peace.

My Condolences and Prayers to you, your family, and friends on your loss of a very special love one.

May she Rest In Peace.
+1. I’m so very sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish I had something to tell you to make this less painful, but I don't. I can say that I know almost exactly how you are feeling and nothing really makes it better except for time. I'm glad that you got five years after diagnosis to love your wife. That time was invaluable. I pray that you and your family can find some solace. I'm here if you ever need to talk to someone who has been through the same thing.
Don't let anyone pressure you to do anything that you don't want to do or to "move on". They mean well, but most fortunately don't know what this is like. Do things when you're ready.
Lots of love to you.

It is my hope that you are drawn closer to Him in the midst of this awful tragedy. God bless you, Johnny, and if you need a place to rest, reflect, hide, I can help.

Sorry for your loss, don't forget you have plenty of support among the AH community.

.........She was so courageous over the past 5 years, never giving up hope. I’ve lost my soul mate, my best friend. Thank you all.
You were both courageous during the battle. You both carried on, doing your best to live your lives.
You have lost your best friend. I'm sorry for your huge loss John.
Take care of yourself.

My sincere condolences. Prayers to you and yours.

Oh Johnny. I’m so sorry. I haven’t seen you posting much lately and have been worried for you. I hope you can find comfort in your loved ones. She’s a true Angel now.

Very sorry to read of your loss. Remember her for how much richer she made your life. Honor her by living as she would wish for you.

I am incredibly sorry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughRodart

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?