In memoriam: My wife’s passing

Friends, in 2017 I came to this forum and asked for prayers for my wife as she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The amount of love and support was overwhelming to us, it truly touched our hearts. As my wife and I read the dozens of well wishes we sat and cried over the love complete strangers were showing us. With a broken heart I tell you my friends that today her heart said no more. She was so courageous over the past 5 years, never giving up hope. I’ve lost my soul mate, my best friend. Thank you all.
I am so sorry for your loss!!!

JB, I’m sorry to hear of your lovely wife passing. My most sincere condolences to you and your family. Prayers and may the hand of God comfort you during these times.

I'm so sorry brother. As soon as I saw the title my heart dropped. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. If you need anything, or if there is anything I can do please reach out.

Peace be with you in this difficult time.
9_7.jpg

So sorry about your wife, thinking of you and your family. Lots of support, just reach out to any of us. God bless you

Sorry to hear about this Johnny.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

My sincerest condolences for you and your family…may God rest her soul and give you comfort that now she rests in his loving hands.

Very sorry to hear this Johnny. Praying for comfort in this tough time.

I am so very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. Cancer sucks in every sense of the word, and it has taken too many good people in too many good families. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers and condolences John. So sorry for your loss.

John I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mom to pancreatic cancer 3 years ago and today is her birthday may you find peace in knowing that you will be together again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughRodart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?