In memoriam: My wife’s passing

My sincere condolences Johnny. We can only find solace in the fact that your beloved soulmate is now in paradise with our Lord and Savior. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sorry to hear Johnny. Hope you have close by family and friends to help you through.

I'm so sorry Johnny. I'm here to chat if you ever need someone to talk to.

Prayers up for your family.

Condolences to you and your family Johnny. The good Lord has her now in a much better place.

So sorry for your loss. Deepest condolences to you and yours.

Prayers Johnny....

We are all here for whatever you need.

So sorry to hear of your loss. She fought the good fight. May you cherish the memories you made together. Prayers for you and your family.
RIP

Sorry for your loss, my sincere condolences.

Very sorry to hear this, condolences to you and your family, I hope you have good friends and family close by to offer support and a shoulder. One of my husbands friends has just lost his wife, please remember and hold on to the special times you had together it will help through this difficult time.

I am truly sorry for your loss, I pray the joy of fond memories will someday outweigh the pain of loss. God bless you, friend.

My condolences. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. May the Lord comfort you and your family.

My most heartfelt condolences. The way God has decreed that things compensate each-other: the more the joy of loving someone, the more intense the pain when we have to separate. I can tell you love her a lot--I'm sure she is with God now and she'll help take care of you.

Friends, in 2017 I came to this forum and asked for prayers for my wife as she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The amount of love and support was overwhelming to us, it truly touched our hearts. As my wife and I read the dozens of well wishes we sat and cried over the love complete strangers were showing us. With a broken heart I tell you my friends that today her heart said no more. She was so courageous over the past 5 years, never giving up hope. I’ve lost my soul mate, my best friend. Thank you all.
Blessings to you Johnny and your family during this difficult time.

John I am so sorry brother. If you need anything please let me know. You have my prayers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenC

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with