Reaction score
Website
onlygunsandmoney.com
Articles
Member of
NRA, SAF, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa
As the title says, I'm running for the NRA Board of Directors and I need your help to get on the ballot. I know a lot of members here are also members of the NRA.

I have been a critic of the grifting and corruption at the NRA as well as a critic of the refusal of some Board members to acknowledge their part in allowing it to happen by looking the other way. If you have read my blog, No Lawyers - Only Guns and Money, you know where I'm coming from. My reporting of events at the NRA has even made it into the trial of the NRA in New York which was a shock to me.

I had long thought I could do more to help reform the NRA being on the outside looking in. My viewpoint has changed. After discussing it with my wife, I have decided to run for the Board of Directors. While my name has been submitted to the Nominating Committee as one of the reform candidates, I'm not going to hold my breath that I will be nominated by them.

I can still be on the ballot by petition and that is the alternative that I am following. I need to gather 398 valid signatures from voting members and submit them by October 8th. Voting members are either NRA Life Members of whatever level or Annual Members with 5-years of continuous, unbroken membership.

My petition can be downloaded from here.

If you are a voting member, please consider signing my petition. My goal in running as a reform candidate is to see the NRA returned to its former glory. By that I mean training thousand of new shooters monthly, working with hunters to protect our sport from animal rights activists, and strongly advocating for the Second Amendment on both Capitol Hill and in the state legislatures.

To get my mailing address, either send a private message to me here or use the email in the link with the petition.

I want to thank Jerome for granting me permission to put this request up here on AH.

When I get onto a computer I'll download the petition and see about a few other members who are Life Members + to do it also.

This is the best news I have heard about the NRA in along time. I truly hope that you have some success and start some real change from the inside.
That said, I let my membership go many years ago for all the apparent reasons… BUT if it looks like there is the potential for some real reorganizing of establishment priorities I could easily be persuaded into joining again….

Benefactor Life Member here and would be happy to sign your petition

I will print it out and have wife, son, daughter, son-in-law, and myself sign it and get it back to you.

PM sent your way...

Last edited:
I wish you well. Sorry I can't help. I gave up on that outfit a long, long time ago when it started peddling bogus cancer insurance. The hole has been dug pretty deep for a long time. Good people were blinded by the 2nd Amendment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gold-crest

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim