I may have created a monster

I think my missus is more receptive to dangerous game if we are also able to retire to a proper dinner and bed every night. 10 days in the cold, wet Alaskan bush would be a bridge too far, I think.

A proper bush camp is quite civilized. I’m sure she would approve.

...My wife used a .270 the first year she hunted Africa (Zimbabwe) and shot impala, kudu and zebra. The next year she decided to hunt a big old "Stink bull" giraffe and she shot a .375H&H to drop him. She also used a .308 to kill another zebra, impala and a leopard. The next year she decided to forego the .375H&H and shoot my .416 Taylor to successfully hunt and kill a buffalo. The next year, using my .416 Taylor she shot another buffalo, and a forty-pound elephant.

You THINK you've created a monster...you have no idea.:D

Yea that's a fantasy World, referring to something as *mine* works for the wife, not the husband;)

Sounds to me like you are going to end up with a *hers* and an *ours*.

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen can explain it. I just live it;)

@ActionBob , if you leave your wife’s shoes alone she may not lay claim on your tractors. But if she wants to farm and drive “the tractors “ then encourage that too.

She supports your hunting and follows your interstate so buying her “her” rifles is a small price to pay, well until you get into Rigby territory but nice things cost money.

@ActionBob , if you leave your wife’s shoes alone she may not lay claim on your tractors. But if she wants to farm and drive “the tractors “ then encourage that too.

She supports your hunting and follows your interstate so buying her “her” rifles is a small price to pay, well until you get into Rigby territory but nice things cost money.
@CBH Australia
Chris I think @ActionBob would look good in some of @Just Gina shoes but he would have to have the man bag to match. I can see it now you in you Broken Heel outfit cheering @ActionBob on while he completes in a tractor pull whilst wearing glitter and matching man bag.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Bob

Yea well she does have a Rigby and another that she'll share with me. And two doubles. Two Jeep Wranglers and Wagoneer. Etc.

We try to keep her happy ;)

Yea well she does have a Rigby and another that she'll share with me. And two doubles. Two Jeep Wranglers and Wagoneer. Etc.

We try to keep her happy ;)
Yes, do your best to “keep her happy”, I might have said you spoil her but she has her own profile so it’s, Happy wife happy life.

You share the same interests so that’s a big plus in any relationship.

@CBH Australia
Chris I think @ActionBob would look good in some of @Just Gina shoes but he would have to have the man bag to match. I can see it now you in you Broken Heel outfit cheering @ActionBob on while he completes in a tractor pull whilst wearing glitter and matching man bag.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Bob
You two need to go hunting more;)

You two need to go hunting more;)
I would like too.

This morning we were on the phone solving the problems of the world but they have a way of recurring

I would like too.

This morning we were on the phone solving the problems of the world but they have a way of recurring
If women's shoes and tractor pulls constitute World Problems down under, we really may need to move down there;)

@Action Bob
You could join us BUT ONLY if you leave @Just Gina's shoes and your manbag at home.
Nothing under 25 cal allowed either.
Bob

Bob I would love to take you up on that but you know I like to travel with my wife and I doubt they'll let her board an airplane without shoes.

We can certainly find a rifle or two over .25. Maybe a 505 Gibbs and a 404 Jeffrey;)

That's actually a good problem to have!

I feel your pain. I went on my first African trip in May. My wife, who never cared for hunting, went too. She loved the country and enjoyed going along on the hunts. Now she wants to go back and do some hunting herself. At least I get another trip

I feel your pain. I went on my first African trip in May. My wife, who never cared for hunting, went too. She loved the country and enjoyed going along on the hunts. Now she wants to go back and do some hunting herself. At least I get another trip
Have her read "Tears of the Savannah" by @Sue Tidwell

If you're not careful, she'll want to do a full bag in Tanzania after reading it.

Bob I would love to take you up on that but you know I like to travel with my wife and I doubt they'll let her board an airplane without shoes.

We can certainly find a rifle or two over .25. Maybe a 505 Gibbs and a 404 Jeffrey;)
@ActionBob
Both you and the charming Annie Oakley (aka @Just Gina) would be more than welcome. I just don't want you turning up to camp in her glitter high heels and sequined man bag. If you did @CBH Australia might get jealous of such a fancy out fit compared to his broken heel outfit and we don't want to upset such a nice bloke as Chris
Bob

https://www.bhfestival.com/

For those who are interested or disinterested 2024 may have been the last but someone might promote it. Actually Bob seems keen on promoting it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperKump

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?