I may have created a monster

I think my missus is more receptive to dangerous game if we are also able to retire to a proper dinner and bed every night. 10 days in the cold, wet Alaskan bush would be a bridge too far, I think.

A proper bush camp is quite civilized. I’m sure she would approve.

...My wife used a .270 the first year she hunted Africa (Zimbabwe) and shot impala, kudu and zebra. The next year she decided to hunt a big old "Stink bull" giraffe and she shot a .375H&H to drop him. She also used a .308 to kill another zebra, impala and a leopard. The next year she decided to forego the .375H&H and shoot my .416 Taylor to successfully hunt and kill a buffalo. The next year, using my .416 Taylor she shot another buffalo, and a forty-pound elephant.

You THINK you've created a monster...you have no idea.:D

Yea that's a fantasy World, referring to something as *mine* works for the wife, not the husband;)

Sounds to me like you are going to end up with a *hers* and an *ours*.

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen can explain it. I just live it;)

@ActionBob , if you leave your wife’s shoes alone she may not lay claim on your tractors. But if she wants to farm and drive “the tractors “ then encourage that too.

She supports your hunting and follows your interstate so buying her “her” rifles is a small price to pay, well until you get into Rigby territory but nice things cost money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hunt4fun

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?