I may have created a monster

I think my missus is more receptive to dangerous game if we are also able to retire to a proper dinner and bed every night. 10 days in the cold, wet Alaskan bush would be a bridge too far, I think.

A proper bush camp is quite civilized. I’m sure she would approve.

...My wife used a .270 the first year she hunted Africa (Zimbabwe) and shot impala, kudu and zebra. The next year she decided to hunt a big old "Stink bull" giraffe and she shot a .375H&H to drop him. She also used a .308 to kill another zebra, impala and a leopard. The next year she decided to forego the .375H&H and shoot my .416 Taylor to successfully hunt and kill a buffalo. The next year, using my .416 Taylor she shot another buffalo, and a forty-pound elephant.

You THINK you've created a monster...you have no idea.:D

Yea that's a fantasy World, referring to something as *mine* works for the wife, not the husband;)

Sounds to me like you are going to end up with a *hers* and an *ours*.

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen can explain it. I just live it;)

@ActionBob , if you leave your wife’s shoes alone she may not lay claim on your tractors. But if she wants to farm and drive “the tractors “ then encourage that too.

She supports your hunting and follows your interstate so buying her “her” rifles is a small price to pay, well until you get into Rigby territory but nice things cost money.

@ActionBob , if you leave your wife’s shoes alone she may not lay claim on your tractors. But if she wants to farm and drive “the tractors “ then encourage that too.

She supports your hunting and follows your interstate so buying her “her” rifles is a small price to pay, well until you get into Rigby territory but nice things cost money.
@CBH Australia
Chris I think @ActionBob would look good in some of @Just Gina shoes but he would have to have the man bag to match. I can see it now you in you Broken Heel outfit cheering @ActionBob on while he completes in a tractor pull whilst wearing glitter and matching man bag.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Bob

Yea well she does have a Rigby and another that she'll share with me. And two doubles. Two Jeep Wranglers and Wagoneer. Etc.

We try to keep her happy ;)

Yea well she does have a Rigby and another that she'll share with me. And two doubles. Two Jeep Wranglers and Wagoneer. Etc.

We try to keep her happy ;)
Yes, do your best to “keep her happy”, I might have said you spoil her but she has her own profile so it’s, Happy wife happy life.

You share the same interests so that’s a big plus in any relationship.

@CBH Australia
Chris I think @ActionBob would look good in some of @Just Gina shoes but he would have to have the man bag to match. I can see it now you in you Broken Heel outfit cheering @ActionBob on while he completes in a tractor pull whilst wearing glitter and matching man bag.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Bob
You two need to go hunting more;)

You two need to go hunting more;)
I would like too.

This morning we were on the phone solving the problems of the world but they have a way of recurring

I would like too.

This morning we were on the phone solving the problems of the world but they have a way of recurring
If women's shoes and tractor pulls constitute World Problems down under, we really may need to move down there;)

@Action Bob
You could join us BUT ONLY if you leave @Just Gina's shoes and your manbag at home.
Nothing under 25 cal allowed either.
Bob

Bob I would love to take you up on that but you know I like to travel with my wife and I doubt they'll let her board an airplane without shoes.

We can certainly find a rifle or two over .25. Maybe a 505 Gibbs and a 404 Jeffrey;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SallyNesbi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?