I did it! I bit the bullet..,, you wont believe it!

@mdwest
I can see @sestoppelman Scott now, tiptoeing thru the tulips with his trusty sxs bb gun hunting enraged field mice that threaten to charge.
You never know @CBH Australia may even let him borrow his pink tutu and @Kevin Peacocke can send him a pith helmet to really top the out fit off. Now that would make for a lovely picture.
HA HA HA HA HA HA
Bob

Good suggestions, all. But he's going to have to find a neighborhood 10 year old with a strong stomach and a steel spine to PH for him and carry back up, possibly with a Beeman .22 caliber air rifle? And what type of pellet - soft point or solid?

Good suggestions, all. But he's going to have to find a neighborhood 10 year old with a strong stomach and a steel spine to PH for him and carry back up, possibly with a Beeman .22 caliber air rifle? And what type of pellet - soft point or solid?
Yeah but are they free range mice or captive bred from PetSmart? I've read of a lot of put and take operations. Are we talking a big hayfield or just an overgrown lawn? Totally different hunting experience imo.

Yeah but are they free range mice or captive bred from PetSmart? I've read of a lot of put and take operations. Are we talking a big hayfield or just an overgrown lawn? Totally different hunting experience imo.

You forgot to mention the fences, and if there are internal fences or not. :unsure: :unsure:

You forgot to mention the fences, and if there are internal fences or not. :unsure: :unsure:
everyone knows that proper fieldmice will be tunneling under the fences.

Just hope there are no colour variants there.

@mdwest
I can see @sestoppelman Scott now, tiptoeing thru the tulips with his trusty sxs bb gun hunting enraged field mice that threaten to charge.
You never know @CBH Australia may even let him borrow his pink tutu and @Kevin Peacocke can send him a pith helmet to really top the out fit off. Now that would make for a lovely picture.
HA HA HA HA HA HA
Bob
Here Bob, you'll love this! When I got back from my first safari to Tanzania in 1985, a guy at work with some artistic talents drew this for me, I made him sign it. Note the rifle....

IMG_3625.JPG

Man, she needs to holster those nipples, they can poke an eye out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So how long till the unveiling?....hopefully not long....as I have not much in the way of patience.... ;) :E Big Grin:
But Mike, then all the fun will be over! You remember that old Carly Simon song right?

Man, she needs to holster those nipples, they can poke an eye out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Without nipples, titties would be pointless...

Just sayin..

:D

OMG, I've been laughing too hard with all the ball busting going on, specially from @Bob Nelson 35Whelen . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, congrats, and can't wait to see your beauty. Did you end up thinning the heard to buy this double?

OK, so, enough teasing, what is it???? :E Tap Foot::E Tap Foot::E Tap Foot:
@PARA45
I do love stirring up @seshe is such a nice bloke but seriously I'm glad he has bought himself a nice double and hope he enjoys it immensely.
Bob

Pink tutu??? I didn't know you could get a 6.5 Creedmoor as a double??

(sorry CM fans. I had to do it)
@Badger
At least a Creedmoor would be better than a 243.
I wonder if @Skinnersblade sold him his lovely little double 25-20 that he had made out of a system 410 shotgun.
Bob

A Creedmore double, hmm…
Only one trigger, both barrels fire at the same time. Would have knockdown power (finally) to please the nay sayers. Maybe even have the rifling opposite in each barrel ;)

@Christian Davis
I think an overgrown lawn. I don't want @sestoppelman exerting himself to much at his age. The excitement might get to much if he went free range in a hayfield.
Bob

Here Bob, you'll love this! When I got back from my first safari to Tanzania in 1985, a guy at work with some artistic talents drew this for me, I made him sign it. Note the rifle....

View attachment 544139
@sestoppelman
I love it, maybe it was a sign of things to come back then. I ain't seen nipples like that on any woman I've been with tho ( unfortunately).
A double, big nipples, fine pussy and a good Bundy, a man would be in heaven. What a dream. You will have the double now time to work on the rest.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForrestOso

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!