I did it! I bit the bullet..,, you wont believe it!

I understand that. Just saw one at my LGS earlier and it got me thinking about one
A CVA? I have never seen one in a shop, only on line. Remember what they were asking for it?

1694705704974.png

:D

Fun gun. I like muzzle stuffers, and the doubles are lots of fun.

If you want a cartridge option for not much more money try the Baikal SXS in 45-70. Have owned a few over the years, they are a blast and they have barrel adjustments so you can regulate it yourself. I had no trouble getting mine to shoot within 1.5" of each other at 50 and 100 yards,

Fun gun. I like muzzle stuffers, and the doubles are lots of fun.

If you want a cartridge option for not much more money try the Baikal SXS in 45-70. Have owned a few over the years, they are a blast and they have barrel adjustments so you can regulate it yourself. I had no trouble getting mine to shoot within 1.5" of each other at 50 and 100 yards,
Had one for a while, shot the snot out of it. I think the regulation system is hokey as Hell but it worked well enuf for the most part.

A CVA? I have never seen one in a shop, only on line. Remember what they were asking for it?
I completely forgot yours was a CVA.. I had Pedersoli in my mind. The one at my LGS is one of these

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 9.18.42 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 9.18.42 AM.png
    781.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 9.18.43 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 9.18.43 AM.png
    340.8 KB · Views: 32

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForrestOso

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!