AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Want a bowhunt for muskox in Greenland.

I’ll be going in September with a sponsor of this site. Will let you know how it turns out. Bow hunting a musk ox is definitely doable.

I am headed out for musk ox with a bow in 3 1/2 weeks. Combo hunt with caribou. Doing the one where they drop you off with a chopper. Will let you know how it went when I get back

@JKO HUNTING SAFARIS had musk ox hunts in Greenland. We have at least one member her on AH that hunted one with us. I will ask Jacques to provide you with more information. Below is a link to a combo musk ox / caribou hunt, but I'm certain it can be just musk ox if you prefer.

I lucked out and drew a Nunivak Island Alaska winter hunt for February of ‘23. Not much of a hunt. More a harvest. But a fun and challenging experience in -30 weather.
IMG_3080.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaughnHaa

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com