Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Want a bowhunt for muskox in Greenland.

I’ll be going in September with a sponsor of this site. Will let you know how it turns out. Bow hunting a musk ox is definitely doable.

I am headed out for musk ox with a bow in 3 1/2 weeks. Combo hunt with caribou. Doing the one where they drop you off with a chopper. Will let you know how it went when I get back

@JKO HUNTING SAFARIS had musk ox hunts in Greenland. We have at least one member her on AH that hunted one with us. I will ask Jacques to provide you with more information. Below is a link to a combo musk ox / caribou hunt, but I'm certain it can be just musk ox if you prefer.

I lucked out and drew a Nunivak Island Alaska winter hunt for February of ‘23. Not much of a hunt. More a harvest. But a fun and challenging experience in -30 weather.
IMG_3080.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ABUBAS

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?