Rhino Poachers killed By Lions in South Africa

Adipose

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I just saw this posted on The National Geographic site.

"Rhino poachers eaten alive by pride of lions in South African game reserve.
Staff at a South African reserve found the bloodied head and limbs of at least two poachers who broke in to hunt rhinos."
455916272_122110567610455029_6007887000516412977_n.jpg

I just saw this posted on The National Geographic site.

"Rhino poachers eaten alive by pride of lions in South African game reserve.
Staff at a South African reserve found the bloodied head and limbs of at least two poachers who broke in to hunt rhinos."
View attachment 627178
National Geographic should be informed that the poachers were not "hunting" rhinos FFS

This story seems to recycle every so often. It’s usually the same few details. I don’t know how many poachers are eaten in SA. The main group of lions are in Kruger.

SOS shoot shovel shut up

Krish is correct

Lon
National Geographic should be informed that the poachers were not "hunting" rhinos FFS
Does anyone know if there is a dictionary of acronyms?

A lot more are disposed of by backhoe than lion. Nice touch.
Nice idea but highly doubt it. Unless they get every poacher and trust the farm staff 100% at that moment and for forever into the future it’s a huge risk.

I can't imagine being so poor that I would be willing to take the risk. Maybe there's some kind of cosmic karma at work here, but I imagine the greenies feel the same when a legal hunter or PH gets chomped, gored, or trampled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NathanStre

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com