AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Want a bowhunt for muskox in Greenland.

I’ll be going in September with a sponsor of this site. Will let you know how it turns out. Bow hunting a musk ox is definitely doable.

I am headed out for musk ox with a bow in 3 1/2 weeks. Combo hunt with caribou. Doing the one where they drop you off with a chopper. Will let you know how it went when I get back

@JKO HUNTING SAFARIS had musk ox hunts in Greenland. We have at least one member her on AH that hunted one with us. I will ask Jacques to provide you with more information. Below is a link to a combo musk ox / caribou hunt, but I'm certain it can be just musk ox if you prefer.

I lucked out and drew a Nunivak Island Alaska winter hunt for February of ‘23. Not much of a hunt. More a harvest. But a fun and challenging experience in -30 weather.
IMG_3080.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniceMons

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available